Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? (353 Views)

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? by Fazilpachu: 6:55pm On May 03, 2017
JOBLESS MAN APPLIED FOR THE POSITION OF ‘OFFICE BOY’ AT MICROSOFT

The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean the floor. The man passed the test with flying colors. The HR Manager Decided to hire him and asked him to give his email address so that he can send him appointment letter, as well as the date he should report for work.

The man replied ” I don’t have a computer, or an email!”

‘I’m sorry’, said the HR manager. ”If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And we cannot hire persons who do not exist.”

The man was very disappointed.

He didn’t know what to do. He only had $5 with him. Once that is spent, he won’t have any money to buy any food.
He went to...

Read more at http://futurestica.com/blog/2017/04/18/success/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know Your ''VALUE" (exclusively Baby) / Tips For Successfully Dating People Online / 4 Tips To Help Write Personal Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.