Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (99214 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 06, 2017
Snow5:

nothing oo boss... I just dey hail you anyhow based on say na only you dey!!!

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by isahsalee: 2:34pm On May 06, 2017
someone's daughter
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by judycourtney: 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
wondas will never cease to happen.... who is that girl sef
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
is this person a popular person, like a celebrity or something?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Hey boo boo....how far? Long time no hear smiley

kiss Sweety you just disappeared, how's you been? smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by naijafella(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
Crazy oyinbos with their flat nyash
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:39pm On May 06, 2017
I'm sorry honey, I've been good. Everything has been great. What about you? How's school, family and everything.

See, you owe me gist oh! wink smiley
Laveda:

kiss Sweety you just disappeared, how's you been? smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by holluphemydavid(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Dat can only happen when u are dating peperdemgang
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
So your great great great......grandmother was one of the slaves right? shocked

Now I understand grin

Happy weekend kiss
smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
So your great great great......grandmother was one of the slaves right? shocked

Now I understand grin

Happy weekend kiss
wow what a mentality, probably your great grandmother was a slave, reason for you asking us slave questions about slaves outfit
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I ran out of words! tongue

Actually I'm not one of those people smiley

Walking around dressed like that is not tantamount to courageous and high esteem.

A woman who has just lost her twin in the labour room and still went ahead the next morning to attend to her daycare business smiling and cheerful is the one we should be calling courageous and of high esteem.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
You have a good point smiley
Vorpal:

Walking around dressed like that is not tantamount to courageous and high esteem.

A woman who has just lost her twin in the labour room and still went ahead the next morning to attend to her daycare business smiling and cheerful is the one we should be calling courageous and of high esteem.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by smith666999(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Oh! I guess you're the jealous type then. I understand smiley

so allowing my supposed wife roam the city almost nak£d is no sign of jealousy?

continue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
grin kiss
smith666999:

so allowing my supposed wife roam the city almost nak£d is no sign of jealousy?

continue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Honestyboy2(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
One have to be responsible for once. How can a wife or girlfriend dress like this?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Laveda(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm sorry honey, I've been good. Everything has been great. What about you? How's school, family and everything.

See, you owe me gist oh! wink smiley

It's been going well too over here too.

grin When you ready to come around, we'll gist.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
Okay no problem wink kiss
Laveda:

It's been going well too over here too.

grin When you ready to come around, we'll gist.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
Why do you look confused? sad
PokeTotoBoy:
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Ay4lyf(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
What the hell?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
someone remind me how this is different from wearing a biking,again. she killed it that dress frame, and I would it if my girlfriend could be that confident n comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Why do you look confused? sad

Becus i hav been waiting for u, and now thta i see u pic, I can't wait no longer.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
Waiting for me to do what exactly? smiley
PokeTotoBoy:

Becus i hav been waiting for u, and now thta i see u pic, I can't wait no longer.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Waiting for me to do what exactly? smiley
dm me when u are redy to chat. undecided
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
shocked shocked
chalantmike:
someone remind me how this is different from wearing a biking,again. she killed it that dress frame, and I would it if my girlfriend could be that confident n comfortable.

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
I saw your message smiley

You already know why I won't respond to your message tongue
PokeTotoBoy:
dm me when u are redy to chat. undecided
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by LOVEGINO(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
If I hear! I'm sure you've masturbated to this pics already undecided
blood of devil shocked u don finish me finish! If to say na even something like dis wey complete, I for no vex.

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
Pls who noticed P Diddys face like yuck
Nd to answer ur question,Hell No she can't

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Patosajad: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
Before you know it, our yeyebrities will try to replicate same thing. Rubbish.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Shoelace1(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2017
[i][/i]Amen
Mrsecman:
angry FTC for the 1st time on Nairaland.... I dedicate this to all Batch A 2017 PCMs.... May we start the journey with ease and end it well...
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by lilytender: 8:48pm On May 06, 2017
I now understand why the father left their mother. Only an irresponsible woman will bring up children like this.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
But the father became a woman na....how ironic cheesy
lilytender:
I now understand why the father left their mother. Only an irresponsible woman will bring up children like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.