Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? (2196 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by mespusinglez(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
To Me The Best Tribe That Has The Best Soup Is The "KILBA" People
The Based In The Northern Part Of Nigeria
Adamawa State,in HONG LGA

They Are Excellent In FISH SOUP
RIDI SOUP
And Are Professionals When It Comes To Vegetables

Add Yours
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
I'm from delta state but i give it to the yorubas, they are the best in Africa...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by mespusinglez(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
I'm from delta state but i give it to the yorubas, they are the best in Africa...
Hmm Well Yoruba Are Trying Sha
But They Are Too Dirty

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:06pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:

Sorry but I can't eat soup prepared with short "broom"

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by shikshark: 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
bros, ur wisdom no go disolve, and the mouth wey u take dey chop the soup no go dislocate. but lets give it up for my ibo sisters too, the white soup wey i chop for area 11 last week still dey taste for my mouth small small.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

lmao which of their soup is prepared with broom?
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
Hmm Well Yoruba Are Trying Sha
But They Are Too Dirty
Nope they are not dirty, the ones i mingle with are not dirty and in all my years in Lagos, I've not seen any thing like being dirty in them.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
lmao which of their soup is prepared with broom?
Ewedu soup
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Ewedu soup
hmm but the nutritional value of the soup is great, not to mention the great taste.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by seeniorboy(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
Hmm Well Yoruba Are Trying Sha But They Are Too Dirty
Uve been making a sense not until your last sentence.

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by stigmond(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
hmm but the nutritional value of the soup is great, not to mention the great taste.

Especially with locustbeans!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
shikshark:

bros, ur wisdom no go disolve, and the mouth wey u take dey chop the soup no go dislocate. but lets give it up for my ibo sisters too, the white soup wey i chop for area 11 last week still dey taste for my mouth small small.
True the ibos are trying but one unique thing about the soups in yoruba is that they have so many kinds of food with great taste.,

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by seeniorboy(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
Nope they are not dirty, the ones i mingle with are not dirty and in all my years in Lagos, I've not seen any thing like being dirty in them.
Bro are you listening to that guy!!!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
Food wey dem use broom prepare fit give person disease
Especially if they no wash the broom properly.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
grin Akwa ibom n calabar,still remains d best,dey phuck just as good as dey cook.... Dia soups are always superb,but i wouldn't marry one though...

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by mespusinglez(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

hahaha you're indeed right!
I wonder why they use broom to cook
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Food wey dem use broom prepare fit give person disease
Especially if they no wash the broom properly.

Are saying

1. You won't eat Ewedu, no mara wat ?
2. You can eat Ewedu, but only if the broom is washed ?
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by rossiebarbie(f): 10:33pm On May 03, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Akwa ibom n calabar,still remains d best,dey phuck just as good as dey cook.... Dia soups are always superb,but i wouldn't marry one though...
heheheheh wehdonsir..na me u go marry coz i don dey ur neck like dis
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Nicho118(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
southern tribes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
TheCabal:

Are saying

1. You won't eat Ewedu, no mara wat ?
2. You can eat Ewedu, but only if the broom is washed ?

I've seen ewedu soup and honestly, it looks ugly.

Preparing it with short broom again, No thanks.

just give me garri and groundnut for dinner and I will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
rossiebarbie:
grin
rossiebarbie:
I see

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by luminouz(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
rossiebarbie:
I smell another banky vs etomi wedding soon!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
Igbos and Ibibios

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by IamAirforce1: 10:50pm On May 03, 2017
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by OAFMods: 10:50pm On May 03, 2017
It's amazing how some moronns are not ashamed of being foolish on NL.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by LecciGucci: 11:18pm On May 03, 2017
Na ibo abeg... followed by calabar
My ibo girlfrend wan kee me with different kinds of soup .
Wen i tot i have seen it all she will cook another one tongue ibos have varieties of soup up to 10 of them i kno.

Im from rivers and i still maintain that ibo women ar d best.. e better make i remain single than not marry my ibo gf.. bcoz this girl wan kee me with swt love.
I love u ifeoma tongue

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Doctorfitz: 11:36pm On May 03, 2017
Mehn Ibos and Akwa ibom abeg ..they are good. Hmmmmm too much...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
Softorgasm:
are you fuccing joking

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Softorgasm(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
are you fuccing joking
no I'm not.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Extrazee: 12:02am On May 04, 2017
Softorgasm:
no I'm not.
See yoruba man masquerading as a delta man.
I just don't understand why you guys deny your ethnicity.
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Ayomide93(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2017
Am Yoruba but na Ibo sabi cook soup pass. Have eaten at Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, IMO in the past.. IBO's sabi cook abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Nigeria Couple Try Out A Village Farmer And Pepper Seller Pre-wedding Photo Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.