Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) (2196 Views)

Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2017
bnjjj
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2017
mor
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2017
mo
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Gat 2 ways outta dz mess u in

1 free er fr she ll always gv more guys chance in2 er life..fr crying out loud she gat 2 guys already,dats a motherfuvkn turn off fr me.n knowing she gat guys u shud v ended ur feelings fr er cux hw wud u feel if she cheating on u with another guy..
2 be an alpha male ,keep playing er game.eat er food body mind n soul if u cn
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by ikp120(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2017
She may not want the money but she may want the sex. If she wants the sex, then she'll want several sexes. Guy, I see your love interest is a chronic bed-hopper. You should forget her.

Prectega:
... Don't know why things got this far, but am already in this shit

please no insult please, just help a nigger out

*MODIFIED*

SHE broke up with one of the guy... remaining one!!
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by OkuFaba(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2017
She's already telling u she's in for the FRIEND WITH BENEFIT relationship. If you never bleep am, you be mumu. Forget her love and enjoy her body while you still can. MARK REGISTER
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by MzzTega(f): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2017
The girl is a confused being.

... And you sef agreed to be a side boyfriend.
So you are

Let me give you the liberty to insult yourself by yourself.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Hehehehe two confused fellows
Bruh just keep banging

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by SheldonCooper: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2017
MzzTega:
The girl is a confused being.

... And you sef agreed to be a side boyfriend.
So you are

Let me give you the liberty to insult yourself by yourself.

At times guys don't know they are side boyfriends until they find out after they have gone deep in the relationship. A girl who traveled for some months decided to date another guy over there and then comes back to you after her "travel". What will you say to that?

in this case, i can't conclude on what the guy should or not should do. i can only say the guy should not put all his heart into the relationship.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by placeofallure(f): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2017
You went into the relationship thinking you're so hot you'll eventually convince her to drop her two bfs and other aspiring bfs for you. It was a gamble and the thing with gambling is you win some, you lose some. In your case, she didn't consider you as hot enough. She hasn't committed any crime as far as I'm concerned cos you are aware of the whole thing.

When I was in campus, there was this guy that wanted to die on top my matter, I told him I have a bf already, like you, he said he didn't mind. We dated and he got carried away and actually proposed but I declined. He was a medical student so I graduated before him. He traced me to my NYSC posting in another state, after I finished he traced me to my base, you know FBI things. He raved, ranted, pleaded but our agreement ended when i left campus. He threatened to curse me with African Magic but who cares? His mistake was thinking he can ever change his partner. It does happen but to play safe, spare a thought for what ifs.

Just move on if the atmosphere is getting too hot or stay if you think your AC is Haier Thermocool.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 14, 2017
placeofallure:
I told him I have a bf already, like you, he said he didn't mind. .

You really had one or did not want the relationship to go beyond 'fair exchange'
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by imma2(m): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2017
It amazes me why guys sell themselves cheap.

Guy, your story dey off me. You don't love that girl. You're just looking for cheap sex.

I know as the girl told you "I love you too". You're head don scatter. Better pull yourself together and be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2017
The devil you know is better than the Angel you do not know.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2017
SheldonCooper:

At times guys don't know they are side boyfriends until they find out after they have gone deep in the relationship. A girl who traveled for some months decided to date another guy over there and then comes back to you after her "travel". What will you say to that?

in this case, i can't conclude on what the guy should or not should do. i can only say the guy should not put all his heart into the relationship.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2017
h
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2017
imma2:
It amazes me why guys sell themselves cheap.

Guy, your story dey off me. You don't love that girl. You're just looking for cheap sex.

I know as the girl told you "I love you too". You're head don scatter. Better pull yourself together and be a man.
what are you saying..
I forgot to add this...

SHE'S THE FIRST GIRL I HAD SEX WITH, SHE DISVIRGINED ME
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2017
You knew what you were getting yourself into. I don't understand how you could rain all this praise on a cheater and a liar. The fact that she told you the truth and she's probably lying to her main man shows she doesn't really care about loosing you.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
v
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Prectega(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Dimples129:
You knew what you were getting yourself into. I don't understand how you could rain all this praise on a cheater and a liar. The fact that she told you the truth and she's probably lying to her main man shows she doesn't really care about loosing you.
this one weak me........
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Prectega:

this one weak me........

Look just take your heart out of this matter. Look for another girl and in the meanwhile enjoy the perks (sex) until you find your perfect match. Never prioritise someone who makes you an option.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by imma2(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Prectega:

what are you saying..
I forgot to add this...

SHE'S THE FIRST GIRL I HAD SEX WITH, SHE DISVIRGINED ME
hehehe...No wonder. You're pvssystruck.

Everybody's first is always the best until the next chick. I don't have the strength to type. All I'd just say is to erase her from your mind. Enjoy the sex. No matter how she gets angry with you, don't send her.

Concentrate on your studies...
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by tamertery(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
placeofallure:
You went into the relationship thinking you're so hot you'll eventually convince her to drop her two bfs and other aspiring bfs for you. It was a gamble and the thing with gambling is you win some, you lose some. In your case, she didn't consider you as hot enough. She hasn't committed any crime as far as I'm concerned cos you are aware of the whole thing.

When I was in campus, there was this guy that wanted to die on top my matter, I told him I have a bf already, like you, he said he didn't mind. We dated and he got carried away and actually proposed but I declined. He was a medical student so I graduated before him. He traced me to my NYSC posting in another state, after I finished he traced me to my base, you know FBI things. He raved, ranted, pleaded but our agreement ended when i left campus. He threatened to curse me with African Magic but who cares? His mistake was thinking he can ever change his partner. It does happen but to play safe, spare a thought for what ifs.

Just move on if the atmosphere is getting too hot or stay if you think your AC is Haier Thermocool.

ooosshheeee!!! badest !!! cheesy
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by kkash: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op...come make i knock you small....na ppl like u mk us dey dis recession, ppl wey go dey chuk eye for anoda person property....op....just come mk i knock sense enta ur head.....
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by jojokings: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

I will pay you cool cash if you Do you Have up to 30,000 followers on Facebook and Instagram.
inbox me on Facebook for details:
Josh kings
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Apina(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by irewoleola(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
You are still very young. Other girls will come.....but she likes you thats why she is still with you. Girls are always very confused and indecisive in their ways.

If she is giving you nacks...then keep her but Get ready to start looking for another babe.
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by richidinho(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
mttcheeew...free punany that you will be enjoying till God knows when, you are here complaining

honestly some guys dont have problem
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
TheCabal:

You really had one or did not want the relationship to go beyond 'fair exchange'

No I had one, and the one I had then is my oga now. He didn't give me a chance to say a proper bye bye. Immediately he saw that I have finished everything, despite my school was several km away. He came to pick me and we drove to Lag. I think he was especially pained by that.
You know that feeling when you saw your babe in the morning with an agreement to see again In the evening, only for her friends to tell you she's gone. Choi! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Prectega:

she didn't tell me on time!!!
she denied the guy flat when I showed her the pix..... she later told me when she saw I
how sincere and interested I am.....

Aaaaaawww Sorry, girls are now meaner than guys

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Prectega:
... Don't know why things got this far, but am already in this shit

please no insult please, just help a nigger out

I met this girl some months ago, she is really beautiful with her pointed chest and sexy lips .... soon got so attracted to her and decided to make moves.... I impressed her and we became so close after some time... I decided to ask her to be my g.f ,but I wanted to be sure she isn't dating someone else, anytime I ask her, she either says no or rather fling of the issue, one faithful day I discovered a guy's pix was on her d. p for up to a week , I suspected he was her b.f , so I asked her ( SHE denied the guy flat, that they are not dating at all.. which was a lie) .
one faithful night we went to school to read together, there was no light ,that was the first time I kissed her, and touched her pointed oranges....

I was happy things were going well, and I asked her to be my g. f.... only for her to tell me that her RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLICATED.. I almost fainted that day,
( I am so madly inlove with this girl, I fit craze for her matter), she later told me she had two bfs and more guys are disturbing her, but that she would get rid of one.... I just weak that day..
I asked her if she wants everything between us ,she replied NO , but she wouldn't mind if that's what I want...
I can't still believe I cried because of a girl.... she's the most sweet and caring creature
I went ahead to tell I didn't mind if she had a b.f ...... thereafter we started dating.... relationship was fun though with some hookups... anytime we breakup up, we settle the next day.. she's so sweet

FAST FORWARD... recently I saw a picture of the girl and the guy with his siblings, then it dawned on me that we are heading no where......

when I asked her if she would break up with the guy ... she tells me the guy loves her so much so much and they have been dating for long....
I can't say she's dating me cos of money, cos she has never asked one kobo from me to do anything... am the one always eating her food...

am so fucking confused right now.......
please ignore my typo errors and help me

*MODIFIED*

SHE broke up with one of the guy... remaining one!!
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
placeofallure:

No I had one, and the one I had then is my oga now. He didn't give me a chance to say a proper bye bye. Immediately he saw that I have finished everything, despite my school was several km away. He came to pick me and we drove to Lag. I think he was especially pained by that.
You know that feeling when you saw your babe in the morning with an agreement to see again In the evening, only for her friends to tell you she's gone. Choi! shocked shocked shocked

Like they say .. it's not the talking to the girl that is important, it's the one that takes her home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) / I Did Not Know How The Thing Entered....chioma. / Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.