Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. (1371 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / How True Is It Dat Anybody Dat Catch D Flower Thrown By D Bride Is D Nex 2 Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Udiculus(m): 4:30am On Jan 08, 2010
Hey my fellas,a lady u so much love nd respect nd u now decided 2 wed was caught cheating a day 2 be wed,what will u do,i need u admonishment on dis issue b4 i go nuts.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2010
I will be back.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by tkb417(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2010
such thing can only happen in M&B or some other story books
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Hotchyk(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2010
Tufiakwa! I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!
koju ma ribi,gbogbo ara logun e o! lipsrsealed
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by galatico(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2010
I'll join the winning team, and call off the wedding!!!
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2010
Story! Story!!
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by emans(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2010
hoh,
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by cuteromntc: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2010
It would be devastating.I cant imagine that pls.I may decide to just adopt children n have a gf only(to get d b.i.t.ch of my mind).If later I get over that,I may decide to marry.If not,no marriage.Chances are that ur next will do same. grin
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by sirabbey(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why do you think pastor ask the groom " will you udiculus take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife, to, " EVEN ON THE WEDDING DAY[/b].
[b]Ans
: They are giving you the last opportunity to bolt out of the relationship, if you are not totally convinced. because [b]DIVORCE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.[/b]Now to your dilemma, do the needful, call off the wedding. mistrust, angry and pissed up are no way to start a marriage that is meant to last till death do you apart.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by 190: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
well i hope shes caught cheatin wit me~ grin grin
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by chibenwa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
wedding don end be dat,
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by CrazyMan(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
I would call off the wedding.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by inspiROHM(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2010
Do not say it never happens. I have a stupid male colleague in Anambra State who went on a menage a trois (triple sin) on the bachelors night, a classmate of mine actually slept with her boyfriend a night to her traditional wedding. They called it "PARTING Zap".  Infact an ex wanted me to keep sleeping with her even when she was wearing her engagement ring. I declined and she asked me why, saying "have we not been doing that before I got engaged, besides he is far away in South Africa." and I replied "I just don't want another to bump nasty with my fiancee  or wife that is all." She said she did not understand what I meant by that statement and I replied that if I sleep with her then another man will sleep with my fiancee or wife and even if i get to know about the incident, deep inside me I would be reconciling the event of sleeping with her with the present event of another man sleeping with my fiancee/wife as karma.

I desire a situation where even God will not find my reaction to my wife or fiancee sleeping with another excessive cause in such situation, I must be honest, I would not be able to predict myself.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by chyk91(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wedding don end be dat
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Spyker: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
I will wake up from a dream because somebody will be in a casket if it were not a dream.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Ben13: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
If this' a story or from any of those M&Bs, then poster enjoy your reading. wink

But if it's real, find out why she's cheating. . .it might be for your good lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Ngemebiri(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2010
These are one of the questions we don't need to ask, it's madness of the highest order, only man who wants to be a servant to the wife can accept this nonsense, no matter how i love that woman that i can't take, God 4bid, for those who will accept that nonsense then be ready to be following your wife any where she goes even your driver should be close watch, for me only God Him self can come down and with proper confirmation that the person begging me to 4give her is God Almighty Him self, apart from that nothing on earth not even US Marine or God's Angels can force me into the marriage again. rubbish
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
and so?
sh.t happens cool

just endure it or move on.No need 2 moan.Was she a virgin before u met her?
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Jibson999(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
Wat d fck. Ill find a lady d nxt day
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by collyke: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
if u really luv her, i thnk there is a need 4 4givness. because luv endurates all things.
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Jibson999(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2010
Love ke ife ni. Abeg shut ur trash
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by IykeD(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2010
Call off the damn wedding pls.All these girls! @inspirion, we have same experience and i did what you did man cos i don't want no such thing to happen to me cos i will not condole it one BIT
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by Kx: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2010
I wont say I do
Re: A Day 2 Wed,caught Her Cheating,what Will U Do. by calabaman(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2010
if u truly luv her and she shows genuine remorse forgive her and marry her, but be on ur guard, If she shows signs of a repeat performance take her 2 mountain of fire for 40days prayer and fasting

(1) (Reply)

a / What Are The Symptoms Of A Desperate Girl Friend? / How Important Is Physical Attraction When It Comes To Find A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.