Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes (1036 Views)

Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 7:15am On May 04, 2017
just when she was about to send me nudes,wattsap went down,now she has changed her mind..grin
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by dingbang(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2017
konjishild:
just when she was about to send me nudes,wattsap went down,now she has changed her mind..grin
My whatsapp went down yesterday night, I had to upgrade it to the latest version were you pin chat.
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by SirMichael1: 7:27am On May 04, 2017
Be original fakeass! This bullshit isn't your work, you got this online. Fake MOFO

And BTW, this isn't funny
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 7:32am On May 04, 2017
konjishild:

grin

Whatsapp didnt messed up on my side..maybe only in Nigeria.. tongue
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by seunlayi(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2017
Thank your star for that
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by SINZ: 8:39am On May 04, 2017
LOL
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 8:58am On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
Whatsapp didnt messed up on my side..maybe only in Nigeria.. tongue
wch country do u stay?
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2017
MissCuppy:
My whatsapp went down yesterday night, I had to upgrade it to the latest version were you pin chat.
wehdone misscuppygrin
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 9:09am On May 04, 2017
SirMichael1:
Be original fakeass! This bullshit isn't your work, you got this online. Fake MOFO

And BTW, this isn't funny
are u sick?
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by Nobody: 9:09am On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
Is this supposed to be funny?
are u having issues wit ur life?
Re: Just When She Was About To Send Me Nudes by SirMichael1: 1:34pm On May 04, 2017
konjishild:
are u sick?
No. Are you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Be The Judge In This Matter! / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 10 / 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.