Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum (7946 Views)

List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Senate Withdraws Summon Issued To Umar / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Beaf: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2010
otawa:

supported.

Senate should pass new bill asap: 'Nigerian Enemy Law'

In this, we add countries whose action to Nigeria and Nigerians protray them as our enemy.

We should have our own ways of dealing with them.

The thing is, how will we deal with them? Will we surmon Sango? Because we really have no means of threatening the US or orther countries.
When common Cameroun farted, we gave them Bakassi.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2010
bunch of p-ussies

too much time playing tin god has given them delusions of grandeur
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by muhsin(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2010
Shame.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by asha80(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2010
Where is tkb147 or tkb417 with his Bleep the USA mantra grin?There was no need been unnecerasrly emotional about the whole issue.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Enigma(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Retards! They didnt think of 'friendly resolution' before opening their mouths to give ultimatum. As always, they put the cart before the horse . .

Swearing in a president without checking if he's physically and mentally caapable of carrying out his duties . . .

Rebrabning the image on Nigeria while doing nothing actually to CHANGE it.

Giving a country an ultimatum without trying a peaceful resolution first . . .

*roooooollz eye*

foolishness in high places!

I wonder what happens now, they've put thems @ the mercy of the Americans cos now they know we can't stand by an ultimatum, not to talk of actually take action.

These are people who cannot successfully organise a drink-up in a beer parlour!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by chrisrock(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2010
why are these bastards disgracing us?what have we Nigerians done to deserve all this rubish,
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Skywalker5(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2010
Fools ,weak and dumb people angry angry. Why cant they just stand their grounds for once? angry angry angry angry I hate this bastards call Nigerian government. Its very obvious their are America and British's puppet .

I hate this people. Just embarrassing Nigerians everywhere
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by sleak(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2010
Buring my head in shame!!!
cant face Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by sayso: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2010
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

grin grin grin grin
again.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by airzzee(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2010
Robert Greene in his The 48 Laws of Power, says,

"When you are weaker, never fight for honour's sake; choose surrender tactics instead."  (Law 22 - USE SURRENDER TACTICS, )

- You cannot fight your 'chi'
- Only a fool does not know who is stronger than him
- A child who starts too early to unravel what killed his father, will not live to find the answer as he will surely fall victim of the same cause.

Good job, Senators!!! I like that. You over-reacted initially. Go settle amicably.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by desthan(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2010
yet another load of crap coming from our toothless bulldogs. . . . . .crazy degenerates. . .
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by texasguy1: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2010
That foolish ibo man is making a big shame of the country.
Why is it the ibos are always the same people used for the dirty work of either the north or the west.
Maurice Iwu. Aadooaka (these breeds of scums are the same people distablizing the country when they can chose to be bold and change everything)
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by codedguy1(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2010
They gave America an ultimatum, America cancelled their trips/visas to the USA (which might still be a rumour)

All their livers drop, they quickly shamelessly opt for peaceful resolution.

I think we all can affirmatively confirm why 9ja is where it is today.

Buncha lily livered representathieves + MIA president = total sham embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by MUNEER2(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2010
I'm speechless angry
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by violent(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2010
if you live in a corrupt house, don't throw ultimatums

This is classic!

I knew it was a joke from the start, if you are going to issue ultimatum u should have the cojones to do so, the US has seen worse things in time past,  to be moved by a threat issued by Demeji Bankole and cohorts, Imagine if it were China or Russia issuing such, the friggin thing will be all over the news . . . common guys we are talking about Nigeria here, everything is a joke, the missing president is yet to be found!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by otukpo(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2010
these senators and AGF will not stop making fools of themselves.

America shld just know that the Nigerian lawmakers are not the true reflection of the rest of Nigerians even though its hard to believe.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by bandely(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Gosh! Pathetic country!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by bisiaet: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Well that is a weak Resolve no matter what caused such decision either shady reasons or geniue reasons the truth is that the Senate too or the Fed Gov. should pass a bill and list of Nigeria enermies and U.S should be the first. I dont just know what they think they are, they are just trying to Lord themselve on top of every country in the world and this is what brought about the birth of terrorism today. All the time "america interest", "america citizen" as if other countries and citizen are not human. The "Shoe bomber" was not a Nigeria and even not an african why is his country not on the list, recently a man from UK  haul a massive drug to China so why not chiness goverment say all british are drug peddlers. All america want is just to bring us down at all cost. Sorry I di not want so many to agree with me but the truth is I am a Nigeria I mean die hard Nigerian and I will forever be a Nigerian no matter how messy the country is I am proud to be a Nigerian let america or whoever jump hell. The ass-hole Obama came to Africa he never visited Nigeria and said because election was not free and fair BUT what about Bush and Al Gore? Nonsense.This was why I never for once celebrated him when he came to power and can any sincere person in any part of Africa tell me what has Obama has done for any African county to date or any good plan to date? Pls let them go to hell we are Nigeria and not a dog to be pulling around, we are not Ghania, or Senegal,etc who still worship the fucking white men. We are not begging america for anything so if they are tired of us let them go but for them to be messing us up because of one "MAD COW" MutallAb or whatever he called himself is unacceptable
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by asha80(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2010
texasguy1:

Why is it the ibos are always the same people used for the dirty work of either the north or the west.
Maurice Iwu. Aadooaka (these breeds of scums are the same people distablizing the country when they can chose to be bold and change everything)

my friend keep quiet.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Focusmind: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2010
Natinal assembly is a huge joke! - and my people this joke has been taken too far
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by 1forall: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
Another display of irresponsible leadership!! Bunch of dim-wits! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by babadudu04: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Blame all the mad people in Govt.

God will punish them all

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by airzzee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
texasguy1:

@texasguy1
I'm yet 2 understnd d import of your sudden outburst of emotions. Are you saying the Senators should have held to their guns? U heard me say "U [Senators] over-reacted initially." Mayb, u didnt read my post very well b/4 replying.

There is nothing better than what they have done - surrender. Will they beat US? What economic & diplomatic sanctions will 9ja impose on US? They didnt think in the first place b/4 going to a war they will nt win. The ultimatum would have degenerated to something else. Mayb, further affect you and me. Wisdom is knowing when to retreat if you cannt continue.

My bros, so what s your problem? Please, educate me further if I said rubbish. But, stop being unnecessarily biased with your ethnic idiosyncracies. I thought we have grown beyond that in 2010?
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by stiyke(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
otukpo:

these senators and AGF will not stop making fools of themselves.

America shld just know that the Nigerian lawmakers are not the true reflection of the rest of Nigerians even though its hard to believe.

My dear please can you tell us what is true reflection of rest of nigeria?? Muttalab is not, your joke of a senate or reps are not, your joke of president is not. i bet u will soon say you yourself are not. Please what is true reflection of nigeria. America can benefit from this information from you.

Shameless country shameless ppl!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Ajike: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
Who born monkey. Nigerian government are like our homevideo, u can easily predict their action and next of actions. shior!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Spyker: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
National jokers, national disgrace, what a nation filled with comedians.

Doramycin, the magic medicine for lying is very much available and sold by the minister for information and communication, Prof. Dora Akunyili.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by mrrock: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
Our government is always run by very incompetent persons.
But here's the gist.

These are the best brain the country can afford at this time. "As society gets the kind of leadership it deserves" this is a fact.

If you believe you can do better then go!!. As a Nigerian you do have the rights to be the next president.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by mirakle: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
bluff bluff bluff. evry oda country in the list can defend themselvs security incase of any attak.c me c naija nw.very soon yahoo boys wil soon be termed terrorist on net! are we guilty?[color=][/color]
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by mirakle: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
bluff bluff bluff. evry oda country in the list can defend themselvs security incase of any attak.c me c naija nw.very soon yahoo boys wil soon be termed terrorist on net! are we guilty?[color=][/color]
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Wrex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
Sky-walker:

Fools ,weak and dumb people angry angry. Why cant they just stand their grounds for once? angry angry angry angry I hate this bastards call Nigerian government. Its very obvious their are America and British's puppet .

I hate this people. Just embarrassing Nigerians everywhere
Abi ooo, I knew those fools were bluffing, they have succeded in disgracing us once more angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by GNBohr: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
what do you expect when we cut and paste your constitution from certain sections of USA constitutions. We are nothing but appendages of the US, unfortunately we are a very bad rotten appendage that US will not hesitate to cut off.

We need US to survive and not US needing us. What can we do on our own but corruption and mis-governance. We can not even think of writing our own constitution and am sure the so called anti-terrorism bill must definitely be another cut and paste exercise.

Who will lead our team for this so called negotiation with US and who will give mandate to the team in the absence of our dying (or dead) President. Who in US would take such team serious as to welcome them to a negotiation table. This is what happens when we use our heads to walk and think with our legs.

FOR INFORMATION ANDOOAKA IS NOT IGBO BUT FROM FROM THE MIDDLE BELT.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by largie(f): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
Those guys we call lawmakers are a bunch of fools.Anyway most of them were selected and not elected,they don't represent anyone but themselves.Would it not have been better they kept quite instead of this hot and cold typical reaction they have to all issues( except when it comes to money sharing-which is the only issue they tackle through)Now the whole world know how stupid they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida's Mum Dies In Cairo / Paris Club Refund: Governors Resolve To Offset All Outstanding Consultants’ Fees / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.