Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum (7945 Views)

List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Senate Withdraws Summon Issued To Umar / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by derk(m): 3:45am On Jan 09, 2010
well! once again, we have played to the gallery,first of all one oloshi spoilt brat of a good arewa father disgraces us by poking his nose in business that doesnt concern him,then a bunch of old corrupt elitist fools who by rights should be in their villages drinking palm wine and farming rant and rave pranting like old fishwives then backing down like the ignorant backward cowards they are and then back down in front of a national insult to the whole nigerian people.
i mean,can any body seriously tell me what happened to the yemenis who have this terrorist group operating in their country?any sanctions!!the us embassy was closed down for two days and reopened.back to business as usual.
what iam going to say now is that it is all our fault,we the youth of now a days,we run when we should fight,we talk when we should holla,dont get me wrong,i might be radical and unorthodox in my thinking but i remember something an old man told me a long time ago in a pub in one of those godforsaken places in this ignorant country,their generation fought for independence producing people like Anthony enahoro,gani fawehimi of blessed memory,hebert macaulay and the like and what exactly have we produced nothing,we are being colonised by this people and their western capitalist masters and all we do is to sit here moaning and complaining feleing disgusted and powerless while the real issues that bother the world go by.
truth is that we in Africa have being seriously hood winked,we are ignorant about the true bone of contention in the middle east,it is not about oil and economic marginalization by American over Arabs.
this people are fighting over something that is more that oil which is why the arabs are hitting them hard and they allow it with minimum retaliatory force.you are telling me that the almighty us is stressed over terrorism by some bunch of folks running around on sand dunes with concerns over wmds.
open your eyes folks ,it is time we African awoke to where we live in,things are happenning and we dont know,we are worried about bread and butter when it is quite possible that we just might not have it.
The us is fighting over alien technology that lies in the middle east and when they have got that,Africa is next with the precious information that lies in the hands of the dagon people of Mali.
did you folks ever hear about the Sumerian tablets discovered by archaeologists,the new planet (x)discovered recently that new information has that it is the reason behind all the current issues of global warming,or crazy theories which might just be true that this planet x allegedly has an advanced alien race(based on the sumerian tablets) that had colonized the earth in the past and when they come back into our orbit again that there are fears that they will be coming back for us big time.read my children and show yourself approved!
just some few days ago,i was looking over recently pictures of mars and read that it is now conclusive evidence that life existed in planet mars and there seems to be some form of alien out posts on the dark side of the moon.
some other scientist also said that as late as the 1950's the us had a workable time travel program.the Stargate technology is the reason why the usa is in the middle east,it is the reason for the iraqi invasion,the quiet invasion of the middle east.there is more to this whole she bang than what meet the eye and we the Africans as usual have been left in the dark so that we can be taken advantage of.
not their fault when we have doddering old fools ruling us who only worry about their bellies and how to raise lazy children who later become terrorists or wastrels spending stolen public funds on booze,needless international jamborees and still come back to oppress we the hard working one who have to work our way to the top with our own money.
i dont look at what they do and i wouldnt if i were you but will take time to do my research and prepare my self for i will not go into the night quietly because change is coming and boy! it is coming very fast.it will hit all these creeps so fast and hard that they wont know their left from their right.
my parting words from some unsung hero in the french revolution,let the elite beware for when poverty stalk the land boldly,then shall the poor rise rise and trample the rich.

if you need to know about your true current situation visit these websites:
www.pufoin.com
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071009-jupiter-lightning.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6536400/The-Vatican-joins-the-search-for-alien-life.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/6660045/Bacteria-from-Mars-found-inside-ancient-meteorite.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6394256/UFO-alert-police-officer-sees-aliens-at-crop-circle.html
http://www.viewzone.com/noah.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/027274_Mayan_calendar_Higgs_Boson.html
http://www.aviationnow.com/aw/generic/story.jsp?id=news/WH08018.xml&headline=White%20House%20Briefed%20On%20Potential%20For%20Mars%20Life&channel=spac
http://www.pufoin.com/pufoin_perspective/planetary_countdown2012.php

read do your own research ,contradict me,villify me as a liar,sleep in the darkness of your ignorance or become enlightened,my only wish is that some one showed this to that stupid young man with no knowlegde but then if you believe then spread the word.let this people tell us what they know straight up let them seek cooperation instead of seeking to take by force what ever it is they are looking for so that we will all get rest of mind.
let the Nigerian elite and the Govt brace up to their responsiblity or once and for all vacate their seats so that we the bright generations can help our society to be in a prepared state for whatever is coming while taking care of what needs to be taken care of to make us once again the giant of Africa and not the laughing stock of modern democracy.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by webman(m): 3:47am On Jan 09, 2010
WE HAVE GOT FOOLISH SENATORS AND USELESS MINISTERS TOO,  ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE SICKED WITH THE SICKED PRESIDENT,WHEREVER HE MAY BE, THERE ARE SO MUCH LIES AND THAT FOOLISH WOMAN CALLED INFORMATION MINSTER OFTEN OPEN HER MOUTH AND SPEAK GARBAGE. SHE IS EDUCATED AS CLAIMED BUT SHE DISHES OUT INFORMATION AS slowpoke, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN HER AND A STARK ILLITERATE IN THE VILLAGE. INDEED, A PROFESSOR OF FOOLISHNESS  WITH PROFESSORSHIP IN INSANITY.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2010
the us embassy was closed down for[b] two days [/b] and reopened.back to business as usual

you know- isnt that amazing.

Africans like to think they're so important to the west.

Yes they are, but for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by woodboi(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2010
there is nothing left to say, if their children by any chance uses nairaland, let them please pass all this message to their father and mother.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by san26dy(f): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2010
I am not surprised. Naija for you.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by alex406(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2010
They are all shameless idiots.They should go to hell,
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by rasputinn(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin Foolish toothless puppies
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by miproperty: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2010
so we have accepted our faith, have they finally accepted us being in the list of terrorist countries, stupid and shameless self acclaimed leaders! angry
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by nasbock(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2010
u know obama is a young man who know what is good for his citizen, not the useless one of ours, they thought they can a mouth to shakara obama as they use to do to us here in nigeria, i pit this woman call akuyili dora for working with this useless people.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by nasbock(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2010
u know obama is a young man who know what is good for his citizen, not the useless one of ours, they thought they can use a mouth to shakara obama as they use to do to us here in nigeria, i pit this woman call akuyili dora for working with this useless people.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by nasbock(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2010
i said it when i first got the message i said nigeria shakara america we that cant even shakara benin republic, see how cameroon killing our brothers in bakassi
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by samcc30(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2010
d
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by nwadinma(f): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
SINCE YAR'ADUA'S DISAPPEARANCE, AANDOAKKA HAS PRACTICALLY TURNED THIS COUNTRY INTO HIS PERSONAL GAME FIELD.

GOD IS WATCHING OOO.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by namski(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
nasbock:

u know obama is a young man who know what is good for his citizen, not the useless one of ours, they thought they can  use a mouth to shakara obama as they use to do to us here in nigeria, i pit this woman call akuyili  dora for working with this useless people.

my guy, abeg no pity anybody and Dora Akunyili for that matter. she no fit resign. don't you see honourable ppl like Okonjo Iweala. Dora is obviously power drunk and is now part and parcel of the thieving gangs in Nigeria looting our money.

How wrong can you get a combination, Yaradua as President; Akunyili as Info Minister; Ojo Maduekwe as Foreign Affairs Minister.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by namski(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
webman:

WE HAVE GOT FOOLISH SENATORS AND USELESS MINISTERS TOO,  ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE SICKED WITH THE SICKED PRESIDENT,WHEREVER HE MAY BE, THERE ARE SO MUCH LIES AND THAT FOOLISH WOMAN CALLED INFORMATION MINSTER OFTEN OPEN HER MOUTH AND SPEAK GARBAGE. SHE IS EDUCATED AS CLAIMED BUT SHE DISHES OUT INFORMATION AS slowpoke, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN HER AND A STARK ILLITERATE IN THE VILLAGE. INDEED, A PROFESSOR OF FOOLISHNESS  WITH PROFESSORSHIP IN INSANITY.

GBAM!!! The very worst Information we have ever had in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by fuke(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
Some sense now. Told them so. Fools, all of them. Action before thought.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by frag(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Borat1: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Anybody who thinks nigeria is in a democracy is a blooming f.o.o.l!!!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by pcicero(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
Did we really think the USA will take us serious? It is a clear manifestation that this nation is a huge joke. As for Aondoakaa, i don't know what hold he has over the FG. Maybe, he's Turai boyfriend, but the guy has turned himself into an untouchable. I have never seen such a loquacious AGF.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by chronique(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
at this stage,i'm almost becoming ashamed to be a nigerian. just when nigerians were warming up to confront the u.s on this issue and were already backing the senate,they decided to disgrace and humiliate us. may GOD never forgive them for this.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by namski(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
chronique:

at this stage,i'm almost becoming ashamed to be a nigerian. just when nigerians were warming up to confront the u.s on this issue and were already backing the senate,they decided to disgrace and humiliate us. may GOD never forgive them for this.

Chronique, abeg what were you expecting to be the outcome of the ultimatum. Exactly what do you sincerely believe we could hv been able to do?
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by chronique(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
with the amount of eminent personnalities(not politicians) and nigerians home and abroad who are already criticizing this move,it would have gone a long way to put pressure on them and they would have looked into the issue. but with this recent development,it only shows nigeria ain't got leaders. america has a long history of supporting terrorist action especiall during jimmy carter's reign. they sponsored bin laden's operation in afghanistan which really affected the soviet unionn and contributed largely to the break up of u.s.s.r. by the time nigerians and political analysts starts bringing out all these to the forefront,it would have cast aspertions on their integrity. politics is the name of the game and there are ways to go about it. we just have dumb headed peeps in the senate.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by namski(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
You have a point in saying that well meaning Nigerians could have been able to make an impact and that I believe is still possible. However an Ultimatum from these Micky Mouse senators cant just stand up at all, which is why I am wondering what we could have been able to do had the 7 days come to pass. I guess they woke from their slumber to realise that they are nothing but toothless bull dogs.

Anyway I strongly believe that some eminent Nigerians could still come together and create an avenue in other to tackle the issue, after all we are still on the list.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by Haksalam(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
OUR GOVT OFFICIALS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS AND THEY PURSUE THEIR OWN INTEREST RATHER THAN THAT OF THE COUNTRY. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by cvibe: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
This Nigerian Senate yab sha!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by otele(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
this is for some little fun in a heated nation. dont cry for me nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGM8NSZtlEA
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by koolchicco: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
^^Igurube Nwanne, Kedu Ije?

grin grin
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGM8NSZtlEA&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nigerian criminals have added another feather to their caps
which is daft buffons, so because the U.S. put Nigeria on a terrorist watchlist
The U.S. is now their enemies, I laugh in the United States Of America
!!!
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by omoovie(f): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2010
Bah
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by meta4(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2010
this one na real foolishness in high places, so dem think say na ASUU or NLC dem dey talk to?
no be say you don talk over an issue with someone with no end result and you dey give ultimatum. sometimes these leaders should check the meaning of words they use or actions they take before voicing it out.
just like the other day the information minister was saying this mutallab guy snicked into the country without intelligence report only later to find out the guy entered normally into his own country.
imagine a country that will have to wait for almost a day to take action just to be sure thier actions will not affect "some" people and you want a transparent and unbaised opinion. country where the leaders will have to wait for their speech writers to finish writing speeches for them to take the paper out to read to the people.
naija never ready abeg so make dem go sidon, na oil you don take threaten america say you no go supply dem, you no go check their storage capacity first before you make that attempt abi na dangote salt or sugar you no wan supply to dem again
atleast make naija dey try small abeg, so we no go dey shame for outside.
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by blackasia: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2010
yeye slowpoke leaders, how dare u give ultimatum to a superworld power. if not for the global meltdow thing they would ve sink china . ultimatum ko , awon ode
Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by bibiking1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,I suggest in continuation of the foolishness that besets us as a people, Seun closes Nairaland for 48hours as a revolt against the Americans. We cannot be left out of a national malaise now, can we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Atiku Gay? / Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.