Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,608 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness (5649 Views)

Fakeness On Social Media, Boys Left Girl Stranded After Sighting How Ugly She... / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / See The New Virginity Restoration Cream. Girls Nd Fakeness B Lyk 5&6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. I Be Tink Say Na Only Me Dey See Am Oh! Always Snapping In Frnt Of His Tv Set.
point of correction, Infront of his dad's TV set

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2017
Draei:

I wasn't expecting an analphabetic pillock
like you to read that. Brainless inept ogre.
Do u want to rewrite his destiny with your grammar bro?. Lol
Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
point of correction, Infront of his dad's TV set
Lol. Smal Small Naw

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Smal Small Naw
I lie?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
I lie?
Bitter Truth Bro!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bitter Truth Bro!
That kid needs to invest money in buying cow or monkey brain, his IQ is very low

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by SINZ: 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
Ryabcool:
you are more than right. Dude must really think we are dumb. Look at the screenshot. The Airforce1 comment, there is a modify option directly below it. There is no way Modify would have showed if he didn't login to that account. More or less, it's the same person.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
That kid needs to invest money in buying cow or monkey brain, his IQ is very low
Lol. Na Nl Dey Make The Guy Popular Naw. Too Much Hype. The Nigga Has Been Creating Useless Threads Since Time Immemorial.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Na Nl Dey Make The Guy Popular Naw. Too Much Hype. The Nigga Has Been Creating Useless Threads Since Time Immemorial.
Thread about his co-fellow underage idiots dating each other.. Common sense is not common . The guy has been promising his dented disciples an album he wanna drop since 2012, the idiot never release it..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
Thread about his co-felliw underage idiot like himself dating each other.. Common sense is not common
I Swear. The Funny Thing Is That, Is Cohorts Aint Tellin Him The Truth

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2017
Dude just shot himself in the leg grin
Pele o

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Swear. The Funny Thing Is That, Is Cohorts Aint Tellin Him The Truth
imagine that goblin posting tha pic of himself here on NL smoking weed infront of his father's NATIONALE television.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
summerflame:
imagine that goblin posting tha pic of himself here on NL smoking weed infront of his father's NATIONALE television.
The Nigga Is Jobless, Forming Superstar. Persin Wey In Music Career Don Enta Menopause.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Bossontop(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2017
Chooiiii....una dey vex aswear
Cant stop laughing
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by summerflame(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
The Nigga Is Jobless, Forming Superstar. Persin Wey In Music Career Don Enta Menopause.
You get bad mouth sha... Lol.... His music career Don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by ontruth(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by barallanee(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2017
The way u people use to even hype this guy annoys me Mtcheeewwww...talking abt nyash in a video... With his big kpomz....Calabar man calls it inuah..Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by barallanee(f): 12:02am On May 05, 2017
If he had the tym to dis... He must be stupid.. He is doing himself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Stevengerd(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2017
summerflame:
You get bad mouth sha... Lol.... His music career Don enter one chance
Lol. Just Said The Truth Bro!
Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by solbinho: 1:49am On May 05, 2017
@op you need to receive sense asap
Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
barallanee:
If he had the tym to dis... He must be stupid.. He is doing himself grin grin
grin
Re: BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness by Life0fAirforce1: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, / If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.