Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? (6036 Views)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2017
My cousin came to my place unexpected yeternight, I welcomed her and my flatmate did same. I asked her why she came without a call and she said "can't I come see my bodo when I miss him" I just said Ooh ok sis welcome, it's even good you're here cos I'm hungry. You'll need to prepare something for us all to eat, welcome nne (hugs).

To cut the long story short, I was showering this morning to begin work ND my flatmate was out already, my cousin knocked, I asked her to wait a second,wore my pants then asked her to come in, she then said "mmm my bodo, your thighs are fresh ooo, did u send it to your girlfriend? " I was surprised at this statement!

What could she mean?
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Hotshawarma(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
U know get mouth to ask her yourself

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2017
undecided

I no understand that statement too..lemme ask Papi Sinz...

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by banjicom(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Upload the pics of your fresh thighs for us to see. Then we will tell you if you should get worried or not.

Mumu somebody...... Na everything den dey bring come dis forum.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by TrapHedges(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Mhisbliss you stood me up..thats not cool tho sad

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by philosophie: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
To me there's nothing wrong about the statement and nothing to worry about, you should get worried only when she makes real-time attempts to get to you. hence you don't misunderstand her. I can also make such remarks to my sisters and cousins. its all about having a free mind

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
It's a pity some have brains but can not use it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by kingsmaila(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2017
In Islam Cousin are allowed to marry each other so you are not allowed to stay together in a room or any private place as anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
philosophie:
To me there's nothing wrong about the statement and nothing to worry about, you should get worried only when she makes real-time attempts to get to you. hence you don't misunderstand her. I can also make such remarks to my sisters and cousins. its all about having a free mind
yoh! So u think I ain't got a free mind bro? Wetin her eye dey find for my thighs?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2017
It means you're possessed by 52 evil spirits and you need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
sonofLuci:
It means you're possessed by 52 evil spirits and you need deliverance.
im not joking here, I resemble daddy freeze?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
TrapHedges:
Mhisbliss you stood me up..thats not cool tho sad
boss why nah? What concerns mhisbliss with this ish?
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
im not joking here, I resemble daddy freeze?

Yes grin grin
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by philosophie: 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
yoh! So u think I ain't got a free mind bro? Wetin her eye dey find for my thighs?
You can't have a free mind and bother about what her eyes was searching for in your thighs. I understand you trying to use preventive measures over curative which is very proper. But people like me wouldn't bother about that statement one bit until she clearly states that she really want a piece of that fresh thighs. That's the best time to react and call her to order. me can make such remarks to my cousins and we all make nothing out of it cos some certain things just can't be.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 04, 2017
sonofLuci:

Yes grin grin
you no serious, I reject am sha..

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2017
philosophie:
You can't have a free mind and bother about what her eyes was searching for in your thighs. I understand you trying to use preventive measures over curative which is very proper. But people like me wouldn't bother about that statement one bit until she clearly states that she really want a piece of that fresh thighs. That's the best time to react and call her to order. me can make such remarks to my cousins and we all make nothing out of it cos some certain things just can't be.
i see... Well I find it a little discomforting hearing my relative complimenting my body, if she had said "this cloths look good on u" that's more understandable. Don't u think so?
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

Fresh thighs It doesn't seem like you have an unbiased mind though......why did you start this thread in the romance section and not the food section?

Or family section at least. But, yeah! You should have asked her what she meant by it.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by TrapHedges(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
boss why nah? What concerns mhisbliss with this ish?

sorry homeboy.. Just needed to do tat yo... Didnt mean to derail

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Fresh thighs It doesn't seem like you have an unbiased mind though......why did you start this thread in the romance section and not the food section?

Or family section at least. But, yeah! You should have asked her what she meant by it.
i started it here cos I wanna be told it's NOT what I'm thinking... Hope u get

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

sorry homeboy.. Just needed to do tat yo... Didnt mean to derail
aaight...no p.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by sseunth(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2017
Did he ask for opinion from islam or why bringing islam into this?
kingsmaila:
In Islam Cousin are allowed to marry each other so you are not allowed to stay together in a room or any private place as anything can happen.
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Ajoboss(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
Hotshawarma:
U know get mouth to ask her yourself
lol
Nigerians!
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
Video of her talking about the fresh lap and also a pic of it or we will not believe. But bros i hope say u sabi resist temptation o, cos be like 52 of ur villagers dey inside her body as we are speaking

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Kkposky: 3:38pm On May 04, 2017
she mean say your thigh too fresh
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
Kkposky:
she mean say your thigh too fresh
how would u feel if your cousin tells u this while you're on pants with a smiling face?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Video of her talking about the fresh lap and also a pic of it or we will not believe. But bros i hope say u sabi resist temptation o, cos be like 52 of ur villagers dey inside her body as we are speaking
lol..resisting her ain't the issue... The kain slap wey I go give am alone go tell her what's wrong and what's not even though she is my elder...

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Kkposky: 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
how would u feel if your cousin tells u this while you're on pants with a smiling face?

haba!
hw will i feel.. No be complement??
I will tell him thank you
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 04, 2017
Kkposky:

haba!
hw will i feel.. No be complement??
I will tell him thank you
ok ooo

Well I don't feel same way about my elder complementing my body, thanks.
Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by megareal: 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
Sh doesn't mean anything by it. I compliment my cousins all the time. The fact that you are family is even more reason for her to be so open to you.

Unless she comes unto you sexually, biko stop reading lame meanings into innocent things.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2017
banjicom:
Upload the pics of your fresh thighs for us to see. Then we will tell you if you should get worried or not.

Mumu somebody...... Na everything den dey bring come dis forum.
So, if he uploads a pix showing his thighs you go lookembarassed…hmmmm, dudeundecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? by Lionessza(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
My cousin came to my place unexpected yeternight, I welcomed her and my flatmate did same. I asked her why she came without a call and she said "can't I come see my bodo when I miss him" I just said Ooh ok sis welcome, it's even good you're here cos I'm hungry. You'll need to prepare something for us all to eat, welcome nne (hugs).

To cut the long story short, I was showering this morning to begin work ND my flatmate was out already, my cousin knocked, I asked her to wait a second,wore my pants then asked her to come in, she then said "mmm my bodo, your thighs are fresh ooo, did u send it to your girlfriend? " I was surprised at this statement!

What could she mean?

She could have been sarcastic, or just being playful with you. It would sound worrying if she had followed it up with another statement that is questionable grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted in a Facebook group (pics) / Ashawo Joints In Gombe / Teen Masturbates 56 Times, Dies Of Heart Attack - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.