Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer (2128 Views)

I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by Divadoro4(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
The dancer who went viral this for lighting her crotch on fire says her pussy is -OK!
Fire Gyal Flexi -- a competitor in a Dancehall contest -- tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was ... she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.
Flexi is a little lighter Wednesday -- literally and figuratively -- she suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.
See more photos and video

Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ObaKlaz: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Burnt Kitty Kat. grin grin
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ceezarhh(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
she almost burned her p***y for $500...unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ikemesit4477: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Divadoro4:
The dancer who went viral this for lighting her crotch on fire says her pussy is -OK!
Fire Gyal Flexi -- a competitor in a Dancehall contest -- tells us the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was ... she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.
Flexi is a little lighter Wednesday -- literally and figuratively -- she suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.
See more photos and video
thank God your pus*y survive!
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
fire in d hole...lol
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ubongoton(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
ikemesit4477:
thank God your pus*y survive!
Nko nton ke ado
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ikemesit4477: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
ubongoton:

Nko nton ke ado
owo mi abadie!
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who does that??
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by ubongoton(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
ikemesit4477:
owo mi abadie!
nyin eka idioke oo
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by LadySarah: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
She is still opening it.nawaoo
no shame remaining in this world
Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by MissRaine69(f): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
fire in d hole...lol
I see what you did there
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 25, 2017
What does it profit a woman if she burns her pussycat for $500 and dies from infections.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Cute Cousin / . / Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.