Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? (1033 Views)

If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by dabrightt: 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
Does sex in the first day means she is cheap. This is the question a facebook user asked and see epic answers.

Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by Moreoffaith(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
NO/YES
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
No.....depending.
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
yes and no.
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by TrapHedges(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
No bro... Means the nigga got game
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:09pm On May 04, 2017
You sef, y u ask sex from her?
who initiated the sex? after giving in to your sweet lies, u will now tag her cheap.

does asking sex frm a Lady on 1st date means he's a Son of a Bitch and irresponsible?

mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by ikp120(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
Not at all!
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by exHuman: 2:29pm On May 04, 2017
Cheap? Is there a fixed price?

Ayam not understanding... The other girl wanted to sell her virginity for 600k...
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
If thats what her man thinks then therefore they are BOTH cheap...

BTW not all women are approached for the same reason... Some are approached solely for quick sex, thus being cheap is better, while others are approached for a r/ship thus sex isn't expected on the 1st meet. It is the duty of ALL women to know in which group they are, when approached by a man.
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by GEExclusive: 3:21pm On May 04, 2017
Not necessarily cheap. People do things for some reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by FreeSpirited: 4:44pm On May 04, 2017
If all men can have their way, they wouldn't mind fvcking on the ist date
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by Laveda(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2017
This guy here got my attention, and that's the mindset of so many guys.

While some are saying it means nothing, deep down they'll be the ones to first tag a girl whòre

All the same, it boils down to the kind of person you dealing and there are some cases one shouldn't have sex on the first date too.. It can be done the next time.

But any guy who wants to call you cheap will still do that, if you like give one year.

Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2017

Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by ipledge10(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2017
I don't see anything cheap there... Some guys got killer games, that will make 24 years old virgin off panties on first date. To mostly depends the guy.
Re: Does Sex In The First Day Means She Is Cheap? by thesuave10(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
No it's not. She's just carrying out her natural deeds like men. Check out other animal species on nat. Geo wild, that's how humans are meant to be getting it off we should learn from them. It's a natural process. Is all good #keeping it real grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Just Want To Go Far From Me / Am I Alright With My Love Life OR Am I Cursed / Majority Of The Ladies Will Still Not Understand This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.