Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (51668 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Ansasan(f): 11:42am On May 05, 2017
Oriflame business opportunity.
Start up is less than 50k and it has amazing benefits you would love.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by osnova(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
I make 250k every week
I feel poor
My mates are making 2m a week.
....mind sharing your business idea with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Klington: 11:42am On May 05, 2017
Ay04z:
100k can not set up a viewing centre...
but u can learn how to buy and sell bitcoins with 50k u can make more Dan 50k in a month or 40k.
please can you throw more light on this manh. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by daintyprincess(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2017
ifex370:

What state do you stay in? Let's discuss
also had this in mind bt hw to go abt it has been a setback. I'm highly interested
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
You can as well start by meeting a good shoemaker to make quality palms and sandals and shoes for you and you get it packaged and it will also have your own stamp..

I have people I do this for.

People will continue to wears shoes and footwears.

Check the below pics for a job am working on.

#Barmmyshoes #ProudFemaleShoemaker
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Annie2059: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.
Quote me if you need help.
I'm interested
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Mac2016(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
a loser will always find reasons why things are not good enough. think and dont expect mannan even from ur business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ishayaauta(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2017
giftiy:

Depending on your location anyway.
if you can get acess to free land.
100k can help you manually cultivate
100x100 plots of cassava which has less than 10% risk.these casava will be ready in 6months time you can sell it for
over a million naira,thereby increasing your capital base to start your dream business if agriculture is not your interest.

Nna eh I fainted when I saw this....ogah abeg you be farmer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sulaimon22: 11:50am On May 05, 2017
Nairasurplus:
Go to a local market, buy cassava tuber of N20,000. Grate it with N200. Dewatering is free with the engine operator's bag and presser. Buy a sieving net of N300 and a frying pot/pan of N1500. You can fetch firewood from your locallity. Sieve and fry the garri. It is no rocket science.
This will give about 3 bags of white garri at N16,000 per bag.
You have made your cool N48,000 if you sell in wholesale and more than N55,000 if you retail.
Try it, it works. Swallow your pride.
@Nairasurplus pls can u put me tru on Dis, I just finished my service year yesterday and am not ready to start looking for job dat is not worth it
I have interest in dis pls. u can WhatsApp me on 08131056283

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 11:52am On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.
I learnt that part very long time ago.

Op this is the best advice you will get.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sonofthunder: 11:52am On May 05, 2017
maybe this thread is already dead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by jwart(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.
You kill it all
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Ay04z(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2017
ItzWonderz:

Why is 100k not enuf bro? And hw can sum1 start dis bitcoin of a thing
p.m
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2017
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by DadaStephen1(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2017
Well,
I can recommend a platform where you not only learn about what business to invest in but also network with business practitioners who can consult for you and guide you for free.
They have a website www.ceoshub.com
They have a mobile app
They have members from all over Nigeria and 36 countries of the world.
Join the WhatsApp group to SHARE, LEARN AND EARN!

https:///3XmVVGsjYwLKa17oKYkpj5
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Exempted: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
You can start COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION with 50k depending on the quantity foreign buyers want. I have contact of buyers and a full material on the step by step guide to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS. This guide cost 9,500.

If you want to go into IMPORTATION BUSINESS, i also have materials even for those that want to Import ORIGINAL branded PHONES like Samsung, LG, Sony, Iphone, BB, Nokia, HTC, etc. I have a contact in Korea that supplies ORIGINAL PHONES. their products are cheap and also comes with WARRANTY CARDS. This material cost 7,500.

You can call/reach me on whatsapp on 0-8-0 3-6-93-2-1-7-4 for ur materials.

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, YOU CAN COME TO MY OFFICE AND PICK UP THE PRINTED COPIES. Those that are not in PH will receive ttheir materials via Corier OR email.

NOTE: Corier attracts additional charges.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by leCaptain(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:

I'll try but you supposed know say your winnings are still very much based on chance because the business is a business of probability which is why it is strictly for those who have a mindset of winners i.e. people who can take strategic risks.

I say this because I don't want to raise your hopes and start making you think like you've gotten the holy grail of printing money through sports trading because if the truth must be told, playing B E T 9 J A.com is truly egwu onye o kara obi.

I hope you can decode that my Igbo cheesy grin

Anyway sha, I'll copy you when I drop the game
Copy me too o biko
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by acc001(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
2shure:
I make 250k every week
I feel poor
My mates are making 2m a week.
U shud b grateful,dia r sum who see up to dt amount.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
smithsydny:
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by TheLawTheLegal: 12:08pm On May 05, 2017
drizzit:
Buying and selling of cryptocurrencies and e currencies from the comfort of your room. No overhead costs like transportation or shop rents. However like any other buisness, there are inherent risks.... Shine your eyes and research well.... With 50k-100k, you are good to go... And it can also serve as a very good side biz.. Students, teachers, civil servants etc can go into it

please what are the inherent risks.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by OTENABOBC1(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

No salaries or wages to be paid

Nothing like weekends because business is on for 24/7/365 day

Start up capital is anything from 100 Naira to as much as you can afford

Work any time of the day when you choose to

No bosses because you are wholly in charge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new world

If you have the mindset of a winner then you can do it

And you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection

Just look at what a common 300 Naira which is not even up to a plate of akpu with two correct meat did for me all thanks to B E T 9 J A.com

Yes!

I made 230,790.32 ₦ from a bet of 300 ₦ and you can check out the bet coupon here - B946CSWZZCPCA-1243399

Now imagine what could have happened if I had played that same stake with 30,000 ₦

By now we would be talking about 23,079,000.32 ₦!!!

Sports trading is a type of hḯgh yḯeld ḯnvestment prӧgram

It involves a lot of risks

And you can lose your whole HARD EARNED money in a jiffy n'anya ocha

But...

You can equally become an instant millionaire in just a matter of one day!!!

O yes!!!

All you need is someone who has in depth knowledge of how things work in the system.

Someone like me tongue

If you are ready to invest, then we are in business!!!
I'm ready 08138064350@whatsap
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by MrBONE2(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
Acidosis:
I shared this on this thread

Can you do photography (instant passport)?

All that's needed;

• Digital Canon photo printer cost N33,000 (in main wholesale stores in computer village; others sell at N37k-40k).

• The photo paper together with the ink cost N10,000 everywhere. It comes with 3 ink cartridges with 106 papers. The ink is designed to print all the papers, so basically, you wouldn't have to buy a new ink until you exhaust the 106 papers.

• A digital camera or phone with good camera quality.

• 'China' materials of different colours (a tailor can fix this cheaply).

Note: it is very very easy to install. A stark computer illiterate can take photos, remove the card reader and print on the canon printer. Anyone can also replace the ink and papers.

profitability
On a paper, you can print up to 15 passport photos. That should cost about N400 - N600 or more.

So multiply N400 x 106 papers

= N42,400.

Remove N10,000 from your earnings and get another packed 106 papers (along with 3 ink cartridges).

You only need about N50,000 to start this business (assumed you're buying a fairly used digital camera (N6,000) with printer (N33,000) and papers/ink (N10,000).

Besides passport photos, you can also visit large events, people will be more than willing to take instant photos.

Students can tap into this opportunity.. The printer is very very portable, so take it wherever you go. Its one of the most profitable businesses for students. For any month you're able to get 106 people to take photos, you will make at least N40,000. Getting customers shouldn't be difficult for students especially. You don't need extra trainings, just divert that energy you spend taking free selfies to the biz and N40k could be yours every month.

Cheers
Nice One There wink
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 05, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Ahmadiyyah, Lagos
am pH
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Siggysangel: 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
Ur location plz sir?
Barmmyshoes:
You can as well start by meeting a good shoemaker to make quality palms and sandals and shoes for you and you get it packaged and it will also have your own stamp..

I have people I do this for.

People will continue to wears shoes and footwears.

Check the below pics for a job am working on.

#Barmmyshoes #ProudFemaleShoemaker
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by lastmaster(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
pls pm me to teach me more on this
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
Siggysangel:
Ur location plz sir?
It's Ma not sir. Location is ahmadiyyah, Lagos
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 12:19pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

That must have hit you like a thunderbolt. And why do you sound as though you have an issue with him? Modulus is intelligent, I am too and I know my colleagues when I see them.( Yes, I say at the risk of sounding immodest.)

I worship no one. And if you check you would see I tactically avoided the Y in his name so he wouldn't even get mentions.
In fact, I have never talked with him either or phone or whatsapp but I have watched him give full free info here which you will not even dare divulge 2% of if you had such info.

Finally, so pissed off that I called him. You wanted me to call you too? And from the tenor of this message, it seems you are seeking relevance. You think you are intelligent as he is ans you assert that all are intelligent in the same degree. Please some persons are just more intelligent than others and he is one of them.

Kindly tell people the biz that is about fetching you 7.5 million. Modulus would do that.

Rubbish.
I don't want to derail because you Mr Intelligent and the rest of us dunces said farming, bitcoin etc is a rubbish business, meanwhile the same person u referred to as genius did this same business that you called/labelled RUBBISH! If that is not double digit stupidity, I don't know what it is.

A fellow nairalander has built his house with money from bitcoin already, just buying and selling them.

Go through Ymodulus's threads and you will see everything there and what I did isn't different. Nuff said, Mr intelligent!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Icaretoo: 12:20pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
I need help and particular interested in corporate office gowns
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Siggysangel: 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
plz contact me on whatsapp 07030223430
Mcreloaded:
The cheapest business you can start with even N20 000 naira or less is snail farming.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by EmmGee: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Viewing center is ok depending on the location but what happens when the season is over?.

Viewing Centre is very good source of income.. but if you're not the one to be operating it, getting a trutworthy person can be difficult
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
MDG007:

man I need help.too oooo

I deal in bale clothing straight from London as well. I also sell clearance which is cheaper. I also sell good grade used shoes and socks, whole sale and retail.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
smithsydny:
am pH

Distance shouldn't be a barrier. You can send someone down to my workshop if you have anyone in Lagos for the person to come and see things for you and we conclude the rest on whatsapp and you can as well pay a one off visit to Lagos if need be and other consecutive deals could be done via whatsapp.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.