Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (51671 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by VS4David(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2017
Personally I think if you're more than 18yrs and have a driving license you could get a job as a personal driver or even for companies, that's if you don't have anything doing currently.
Through Driving if you're faithful and loyal, you can open yourself to other great opportunities out there.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sekem: 1:04pm On May 05, 2017
@zikkyozabor

Hi,

Please can you send me the message to uncletee2016@gmail.com?

Thanks
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
kensandrea:

Well i wish i could serve you with a Million Like and 10million Love.... But I am Left with just One... I really Want to say Great Opportunities are Sought after with great Care... and are not just given anyhow....
BITCOIN...
EBOOK SELLING
AFFILIATE MARKETING AND SO ON...
are open graft known by all... and the Fact still remains According to Warren Buffet, ANY OPPORTUNITY THAT IS KNOWN BY ALL is SCRAPPED... ITS DONE FOR...

so i really Go with the Fact that Good opportunity are Sought after With Care... from the One who is hungry...

Nairaland can't give you that great Opportunity....

You Know Why... No intelligent person would allow his daily Bread Which he sought after with great Care... be shared among the Ones who waited for it with Great care....

I love Niaraland though we have so many intelligent people over here!!!

my one Kobo
Don't mind them bro. I have since stopped visiting biz section. Only rubbish is found there. How could sb create a topic like See how I make 1million monthly and people will be indicating interest dropping nos.? It's stupid. If he makes even 100k monthly he wouldn't want you in. Its simple. Nigerians aren't as smart as I thought. I noticed during MMM period. How could sb say he is providing and getting help and you believe him. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by eazy07(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
[quote authoanr=Ay04z post=56206831]100k can not set up a viewing centre...
but u can learn how to buy and sell bitcoins with 50k u can make more Dan 50k in a month or 40k.[/quote] please how can i contact you
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
ipain:
I don't want to derail because you Mr Intelligent and the rest of us dunces said farming, bitcoin etc is a rubbish business, meanwhile the same person u referred to as genius did this same business that you called/labelled RUBBISH! If that is not double digit stupidity, I don't know what it is.

A fellow nairalander has built his house with money from bitcoin already, just buying and selling them.

Go through Ymodulus's threads and you will see everything there and what I did isn't different. Nuff said, Mr intelligent!

Stop mentioning Modulus. He is streets ahead of you. And you are no intellectual equals.

I dare you again, tell othera what you did that fetched you 7.5mil. Modulus would do that.

Just go through this thread and see the number of quotes and likes for my first post with each validating my claims.
Another tosh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.

Chinx -How to get Rich, comes to mind
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
danthamccoy:

Is it impossible for you to engage in discourse without showing your juvenile side? Smh.
By the way, nice rejoinder. I am impressed by your wealth of knowledge, o Great One.
I have no fuccks to give.

Go through this thread and see many likes and quotes of my first post with each validating my claims.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by tspouse(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2017
Following
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Stop mentioning Modulus. He is streets ahead of you. And you are no intellectual equals.

I dare you again, tell othera what you did that fetched you 7.5mil. Modulus would do that.

Just go through this thread and see the number of quotes and likes for my first post with each validating my claims.
Another tosh.
You are just blabbing. I said what I did has been shared by Ymodulus in the importation thread go through his contract thread. Go fork yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by remsonik(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
You can start selling organic products on both wholesale and retail. You can send me a PM if you want to know how

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ItzWonderz(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
Ay04z:
p.m

aiit
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by GetMeRight: 1:35pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Just be consoling yourself. You think is bitcoin sells with ponzi schemes he was doing?
Let him tell people what he does that is about fetching him 7.5 mil. Modulus would do same.

Go through the whole thread and get validation for what I posted. See stupid biz ideas. Only 2% of Nairalanders are smart.
Rubbish.
I don't even think you understand yourself. You think we're all cut for one business? You think everyone should be and could be like Ymodulus? There is no secret about Ymodulus or what he does or how he does it. He always shares his ideas here at the end of every year. All businesses mentioned here so far are good probably if one can get it right. There are many people already doing it and they're doing great. And when you talk about returns in business, you shouldn't forget to take the amount invested into consideration.
This thread is about 100k, Ymodulus invests in millions of naira.
And yes, he was into the bitcoins business. You don't even know anything about the person you are talking about.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ifex370(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Please do you have people interested in buying bales?
I also have my business here in Lagos. I sell bales and also clothes in retail, and I also sell clearance bale

In a few months time.. I might be doing business with you.. Still setting up...

Gimme ur num
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ifex370(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2017
daintyprincess:

also had this in mind bt hw to go abt it has been a setback. I'm highly interested

Its very easy.. All you have to do is take a step forward.. Get to the market n ask questions
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 1:38pm On May 05, 2017
Basseybruce:
.................. You are extremely funny, are you now telling me that by doing all these businesses aforementioned, you can't become a millionaires U must be kidding me. No hard feelings.
no mind the guy. Referring to check his 45 likes as massage for his skewed perception is really funny.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by giftiy(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
ishayaauta:
Nna eh I fainted when I saw this....ogah abeg you be farmer?
Yes I am
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
GetMeRight:

I don't even think you understand yourself. You think we're all cut for one business? You think everyone should be and could be like Ymodulus? There is no secret about Ymodulus or what he does or how he does it. He always shares his ideas here at the end of every year. All businesses mentioned here so far are good probably if one can get it right. There are many people already doing it and they're doing great. And when you talk about returns in business, you shouldn't forget to take the amount invested into consideration.
This thread is about 100k, Ymodulus invests in millions of naira.
And yes, he was into the bitcoins business. You don't even know anything about the person you are talking about.
Thanks.
No fuccks to give you dude.
Knowing about him is no brain surgery.
Go through and see how much validations garnered from that post alone.
Go and read Wealth of Nations about Adams Smith.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Finest001: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.

Quote me if you need help.
Would like to know more.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
ipain:
You are just blabbing. I said what I did has been shared by Ymodulus in the importation thread go through his contract thread. Go fork yourself...
I have no confab with striplings. Nonentities always use foul language. It's psychological and their own way of making up for what they lack.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
ifex370:

In a few months time.. I might be doing business with you.. Still setting up...

Gimme ur num

Sure thing. 0905-580-7490. Hope to do good business with you
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ajsans: 1:49pm On May 05, 2017
webincomeplus:
Online business (blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, etc.) ... Started after being trained properly by those who are REALLY making money online, not the empty barrels you see everywhere.
How can I meet one of those guys don't mind paying.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Annie2059: 1:51pm On May 05, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

I deal in bale clothing straight from London as well. I also sell clearance which is cheaper. I also sell good grade used shoes and socks, whole sale and retail.

I'm interested in getting the bale if you are authentic..
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by kolomax(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

why two tv's when he can buy a big ass tv and support the viewing center with a mini bar
do you know the price of the tv you just quoted?
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

I have no confab with striplings. Nonentities always use foul language. It's psychological and their own way of making up for what they lack.
you have nothing to give this thread aside to talk down on those who already did and I know how threat fork ups like you.

Learn to be humble and respect people's worldview but trying to trash same thing your modulus used to make money is stupidity

Modulus started with importation thread... and the fact that you worship him shows you have learned NOTHING from him. You see him as your god but his moves is what you have not adopted... trust me, even if you are given 10M now, you won't be able to do 0.5 % of what Ymodulus has done because you worship him.

Can a man be greater than his god?

I say again, go fork yourself. I can't stand people who worship humans.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Partnerbiz2: 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
ipain:
you have nothing to give this thread aside to talk down on those who already did and I know how threat fork ups like you.

Learn to be humble and respect people's worldview but trying to trash same thing your modulus used to make money is stupidity

Modulus started with importation thread... and the fact that you worship him shows you have learned NOTHING from him. You see him as your god but his moves is what you have not adopted... trust me, even if you are given 10M now, you won't be able to do 0.5 % of what Ymodulus has done because you worship him.

Can a man be greater than his god?

I say again, go fork yourself. I can't stand people who worship humans.
ok

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Infantile dolt

Miasma

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
Annie2059:

I'm interested in getting the bale if you are authentic..

I am as real as it can be. You can come see my goods for yourself if you want.
My shop is in Lagos; Hope to do good business with you. Cheers
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:02pm On May 05, 2017
femidly:
Ponmo business...it's dirty
pls be more detailed. i like[b] kanda[/b] alot
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Manbryto(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
Am here to learn
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Ay04z(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
bsideboii:
How about you setup a WhatsApp group and train interested people on btc....I'm interested 07035097935
join my new group and let become families on bitcoins cheers https:///5PTxjFqQUM65a0efOjlrxX
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
giftiy:

Depending on your location anyway.
if you can get acess to free land.
100k can help you manually cultivate
100x100 plots of cassava which has less than 10% risk.these casava will be ready in 6months time you can sell it for
over a million naira,thereby increasing your capital base to start your dream business if agriculture is not your interest.
you are a bloody liar.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.