Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (51674 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by drizzit(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

please what are the inherent risks.

Price fluctuation
Getting scammed... And this comes in so many shades....
Getting your funds blocked or held be the service providers due to you breaking some rules
Etc
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by nellyelitz(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

No salaries or wages to be paid

Nothing like weekends because business is on for 24/7/365 days

Start up capital is anything from 100 Naira to as much as you can afford

Work any time of the day when you choose to

No bosses because you are wholly in charge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new world

If you have the mindset of a winner then you can do it

And you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection

Just look at what a common 300 Naira which is not even up to a plate of akpu with two correct meat did for me all thanks to B E T 9 J A.com

Yes!

I made 230,790.32 ₦ from a bet of 300 ₦ and you can check out the bet coupon here - B946CSWZZCPCA-1243399

Now imagine what could have happened if I had played that same stake with 30,000 ₦

By now we would be talking about 23,079,000.32 ₦!!!

Sports trading is a type of hḯgh yḯeld ḯnvestment prӧgram

It involves a lot of risks

And you can lose your whole HARD EARNED money in a jiffy n'anya ocha

But...

You can equally become an instant millionaire in just a matter of one day!!!

O yes!!!

All you need is someone who has in depth knowledge of how things work in the system.

Someone like me tongue

If you are ready to invest, then we are in business!!!
bros i will love to but this case of paying money for games you're not even sure of be the wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by nellyelitz(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2017
lekibraky:
Go and do pocketmoni help people in your neighborhood send money to any account in Nigeria that is what I do an I make my money everyday.
Imagine 100k in your account you sent 5000 for twenty people in a day you charge extra two hundred on the 5000 you have a profit of 4000 in a day provided you stay in remote area far from where bank is. People will patronize you very well because they don't want to spend on transport or queue in the bank
are you from the North?
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 05, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Distance shouldn't be a barrier. You can send someone down to my workshop if you have anyone in Lagos for the person to come and see things for you and we conclude the rest on whatsapp and you can as well pay a one off visit to Lagos if need be and other consecutive deals could be done via whatsapp.

All the best.
I will visit Lagos soon. I will pm u asap
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by kensandrea: 12:34pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.
Well i wish i could serve you with a Million Like and 10million Love.... But I am Left with just One... I really Want to say Great Opportunities are Sought after with great Care... and are not just given anyhow....
BITCOIN...
EBOOK SELLING
AFFILIATE MARKETING AND SO ON...
are open graft known by all... and the Fact still remains According to Warren Buffet, ANY OPPORTUNITY THAT IS KNOWN BY ALL is SCRAPPED... ITS DONE FOR...

so i really Go with the Fact that Good opportunity are Sought after With Care... from the One who is hungry...

Nairaland can't give you that great Opportunity....

You Know Why... No intelligent person would allow his daily Bread Which he sought after with great Care... be shared among the Ones who waited for it with Great care....

I love Niaraland though we have so many intelligent people over here!!!

my one Kobo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by nellyelitz(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
noble2faith:

Forecast tomorrow games n sunday for us to c
yes!
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Klare(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.

Quote me if you need help.

I need help oga
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by nellyelitz(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
My best thread so far
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
ifex370:

Your staying at the very hub of marketing na....

You can make a lot of money buy selling bales oo.. Especially moving them down south. Like Enugu-delta-calabar-rivers state areas

Please do you have people interested in buying bales?
I also have my business here in Lagos. I sell bales and also clothes in retail, and I also sell clearance bale
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by oscaruzie(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

And you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection

Just look at what a common 300 Naira which is not even up to a plate of akpu with two correct meat did for me all thanks to B E T 9 J A.com

Yes!

I made 230,790.32 ₦ from a bet of 300 ₦ and you can check out the bet coupon here - B946CSWZZCPCA-1243399

Now imagine what could have happened if I had played that same stake with 30,000 ₦

But...

O yes!!!

All you need is someone who has in depth knowledge of how things work in the system.

Someone like me tongue

let's chat bro. o 8 1 3 6 4 4 6 8 5 6
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sekem: 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
nellyelitz:
bros i will love to but this case of paying money for games you're not even sure of be the wahala.

cheesy grin

Egwu onye o kara obi

Etie okwe erie okwe

O naa; o naa

O banye; o banye

tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by lastmaster(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
Add me on whatssap pls 08177108037.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by lastmaster(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:

cheesy grin

Egwu onye o kara obi

tongue
guy, add me on whatssap to teach me this betting tips 08177108037. Shalom
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2017
allymarry89:

I need

I sell bales as well; Men, Women, children, shoes and also clearance bale. If you are interested. My shop is in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2017
smithsydny:
I will visit Lagos soon. I will pm u asap

All the best. I don't reply to PM. Whatsapp is better. 07033446112
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by kensandrea: 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
Basseybruce:
.................. You are extremely funny, are you now telling me that by doing all these businesses aforementioned, you can't become a millionaires U must be kidding me. No hard feelings.

I think What the Guy is Tryin to say is very Simple Seek For Your Oppurtunity thy Self... Farming... Offcourse we All know that Farming is Great Deal now... But the Question is the Opportunity

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by oscaruzie(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:

I'll try but you supposed know say your winnings are still very much based on chance because the business is a business of probability which is why it is strictly for those who have a mindset of winners i.e. people who can take strategic risks.

I say this because I don't want to raise your hopes and start making you think like you've gotten the holy grail of printing money through sports trading because if the truth must be told, playing B E T 9 J A.com is truly egwu onye o kara obi.

I hope you can decode that my Igbo cheesy grin

Anyway sha, I'll copy you when I drop the game

nwa nna biko tinye m na copy...from here on we start talking biz. a trial will convince us biko.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by piragirl(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

Yes!

But...

O yes!!!

Someone like me tongue

PLEASE ADD ME UP ON WHATSAAP 08036505119.
THANKS
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
egbonodjetj:

I need help,email me classicshit247@gmail.com

I sell bale clothing as well. My prices are quite encouraging because I bring them down here myself, I don't buy from people that sell in bulk.

You can quote me if u'r interested
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
webincomeplus:
Online business (blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, etc.) ... Started after being trained properly by those who are REALLY making money online, not the empty barrels you see everywhere.
hello,please i visited your page,but the download link isnt working
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sasquareT(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
I want to go in to palm oil business with 50k but don't no how to go about it.
pls I'll like someone that has the experience to share with me.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sekem: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

nwa nna biko tinye m na copy...from here on we start talking biz. a trial will convince us biko.

Trial gini?

I nu n'omu na aku nge n'ime field?

Nwanne eh, ihe ga-eme ga-eme

The way the whole thing works eh, you use your knowledge of past games by your chosen teams to predict the LIKELY result of their next game.

But the truth is nothing is sure especially in the game of football

If dem tell you say Leicester City go be English champions last season, you go talk say na lie!!!

But na so e be for the game of soccer

Anything can happen

But any smart punta will always rely on histories and strength of the teams

Dasall
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Bioboy1213(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
slayking:
yarn me more boss....
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Dunni007(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=slayking post=56227112]You can start selling UK bale clothing.
Quote me if you need help.[/quote Tell me how to go about it.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Broderick555: 12:51pm On May 05, 2017
I beg nairasuplus add me for Watsapp I go reason with u based on maters 08093747714
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by oscaruzie(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:

Trial gini?

I nu n'omu na aku nge n'ime field?

Nwanne eh, ihe ga-eme ga-eme

The whole the whole thing works eh, you use your knowledge of past games by your chosen teams to predict the LIKELY result of their next game.

But the truth is nothing is sure especially in the game of football

If dem tell you say Leicester City go be English champions last season, you go talk say na lie!!!

But na so e be for the game of soccer

Anything can happen

But any smart punta will always rely on histories and strength of the teams

Dasall

ok. oya help with tomorrow's games pls.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by harsay(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
Okay. I am really obliged to make a comment here.

If you're in Abuja and you know any top man that can push proposal for us. Into any ministries, federal parastatas or even a private organisation of 5/10+ workers. There's definitely something we can write and propose to them. Proposals that it's only if the decision body doesn't get to see it that won't make them decide on taking it. All we need is a single person in such an organisation that will make sure our proposal hit the appropriate table. Trust me, outta 10/50 of such proposal, one to hit is all we needed. And everyone will be okay till we'll hit another.

Don't ask any big or successful person you know for money. Help them think of ways to better their operations and the will start believing in you. Hit me up if you've any of such connection. There will always be something we can offer them.

See you at the top. *Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
Raziii:
Its a repair business. Like ours- Handyman's Bro, we started from the neighborhood repairing phones, laptops, gadgets in general to home repairs like plumbing to net fixing etc. We just submitted a proposal to be in charge of the repair and maintenance of a company's hardware equipments and other stuffs. Hope you understand now?
okay man, I understand. I would like to be a part ooo, I can repair phones, laptops and do some home repair and fixing. its cool though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by success10(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2017
sekem:

Yes sir
very good!
can we run biz?
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by milo9(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
Abahjoey:
with 100k you can start a local dry cleaning business , supply of palm oil or partner with local existing food restaurant for expansion
Would u mind putting me through how to supply palm oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sekem: 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
success10:

very good!
can we run biz?

Of course.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by VS4David(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2017
Personally I think if you're more than 18yrs and have a driving license you could get s job as a personal driver or even for companies, that's if you don't have anything doing currently.
Through Driving if you're faithful and loyal, you can open yourself to other great opportunities out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.