Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari (36230 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by Princedapace(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
May God Almighty Heal you Mr president

The system below me need factory reset mode

It might work well afterwards

if he's lucky to see a good programmer

If Buhari happens to be working for MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Shell, he would av been forced to resign.. do u know why? These are places where results matters..
Your Buhari should resign and attend to his health.. Health first before any Northerner interests..
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by Brillantman: 9:09am On May 05, 2017
This one no go well
DrGoodman:
But,
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2017
get well soon mr president but resign isnt by force
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by shammah1(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2017
Meanwhile the system has much more likes than you? undecided
sarrki:
May God Almighty Heal you Mr president

The system below me need factory reset mode

It might work well afterwards

if he's lucky to see a good programmer
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by fxTC: 10:01am On May 05, 2017
Why we go see truth like dis and some of us still chooses to keep deceiving ourselves. When Jonathan came in I celebrated him until the boko haram killings became unbearable and it was like there is no solution in sight. I also vouched for buhari thinking he was gonna do better. But with d situation of things, IS HE? When we see truth make we talk a beg. We want another person abeg. Nigeria no be Private Company.
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by deflover(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Someone is here wishing me dead because I wished the president quick recovery. This is violation of rule 2.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun.

I didn't wish u death oga....read to understand
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
Even dementia shocked sad
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by delishpot: 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
No oo! He dosn't need anything but May Allah transfer the whole of Buhari's sickness in his system and I say; AMEN.

Is that how your Allah works?

1 Like

Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by ephi123(f): 11:05am On May 05, 2017
The doctors, all British and Caucasian, are two males and one female, according to our highly placed source at the Presidency.

Very shameless leaders. What happened to Nigerian doctors? Mschew
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by ephi123(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2017
nero2face:
just three doctors?...that's too small biko...we need dozens of doctors...plus native doctors, imams and pastors...they should invite magicians too...cuz only miracle+magic can (revive) him...Sicky Sicky prezido

rotfl!! grin grin grin
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by ephi123(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm beginning to think that Buhari knew about his ailment and going for presidency was just to use public fund for its treatment.

Definitely not impossible. Especially as they have refused to disclose the exact amount spent on his treatment.

1 Like

Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by positivetaught: 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
Can't the new sheriff in town just use his body language to order the damn ailments out of his systems?.

1 Like

Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by judondasylva(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2017
The doctors, Are they God? what will happen will happen with doctors or no doctors
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by Chiefobdk1: 2:15pm On May 05, 2017
iamrealdeji:
is it his fault? Mr President was poisoned and it takes quiet long before a poisoned patient gets rehabilitated

Naija poison abi foreign poison..

If na juju. Hmmmmm
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Get well soon Mr. President but your handlers must allow you to receive proper medical care.

Nigerians are praying for you Sir....

Prophet Dino is leading the prayers
grin
Awon prayer warrior oshi angry
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by maclatunji: 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
EngrChidi:

@Tunji are u in anyway insinuating that the present scenario is right? a situation where Nigerians don't know the where-about of their president for about a month, where a minister tells us that the president will be working from his house? these can only happen in Nigerian of your dream! the constitution is clear on this issue, if the man is not fit/incapacitated (which is clearly the case) transfer power to the next man, but alas the northern cabal must hold on to power at all cost and u you here talking sideways.

Do you now know where the president is?
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by IstandWitBuhari: 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

He lived according to the word of God he lived above 3 scores and 1

We await yours
So heartless zombies like u know that God exists. Unbelievable
Re: Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari by onyxo76(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2017
For now, I am focused on the medical ethics. Two quick questions come to mind;
1. Are these noble professional colleagues licensed to practise in Nigeria?
2. Will their services by remunerated and at what rates and by whom?
3. Will their remunerations be taxed, and at what rate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.