Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij (1829 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
- The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has urged all politicians in Nigeria to stay away from its planned Remembrance day scheduled hold on May 30

- The IPOB said individuals 'masquerading' as Biafra agitators are making efforts to sabotage its May 30 remembrance day for some of its heroes who died during the Nigeria-Biafra civil war

- The group said the enemies of Biafra who are in constant meetings to frustrate the effort by the group to honour its fallen heroes

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has urged all politicians in Nigeria to stay away from its planned Remembrance day scheduled hold on May 30.

The IPOB said individuals 'masquerading' as Biafra agitators are making efforts to sabotage its May 30 remembrance day for some of its heroes who died during the Nigeria-Biafra civil war.

A statement by its media and publicity secretary Powerful Emma said the IPOB has gathered intelligence report that some individual have been meeting with officials of the federal government and some South-East governor to frustrate the event.

"Some of these dishonourable and clearly shameless persons and groups are so devilish they don't realize that it is their patriotic duty to honour those that fell in battle in defence of their freedom,"[/i]Emma said.

"Our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had the divine inspiration to institute the May 30th event back in 2014 at a public commemoration in our capital Enugu.

This annual event, which is now observed by Biafrans all over the world as a mark of perpetual respect to the bravery of the few men and women who stood for 3 years to resist the combined murderous might of Britain, Egypt, Soviet Union and OAU is an event that cannot and should not be toyed with.

If not for these men and women of the Biafran Army, the Biafran race, especially Igbos, would have been wiped out from the face of this earth. We owe these heroes a great debt of gratitude which can never be fully repaid. Therefore we must honour them.

[i]Any person or persons working against the remembrance of our heroes deserve nothing less than death,"
 the IPOB noted.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has urged all politicians in Nigeria to stay away from its planned Remembrance day scheduled hold on May 30

Emma also said the enemies of Biafra who are in constant meetings to frustrate the effort by the group to honour its fallen heroes.

"They should also be aware that posterity will never forgive their families and generations to come. As it was with Ifeajuna, so shall it be with them.

"Furthermore, we wish to remind these misguided elements that IPOB is the largest most powerful non-violent liberation movement anywhere in the world right now. When we set out to do something, not even death can stop us, so they better beware.

It is unfortunate that the Government of Nigeria and their collaborators in Biafraland have not observed that the resolve of IPOB family members worldwide towards the restoration of ancient nation of Biafra is unshakable," Emma added.

He said IPOB is firmly under the supreme leadership of Nnamdi Kanu and it has been made clear that the group or its leader would not settle for anything other that the total liberation of Biafra.

"Anybody campaigning for restructuring of Nigeria in the name of Prophet Nnamdi Kanu clearly doesn't know him very well because he was born to restore Biafra not to restructure Nigeria. It was our leader that coined the phrase, Biafra or Death, and he meant every syllable of it.

"Every member of IPOB must reach out to the Community leaders, Market leaders, Church leaders, Transport Companies, National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), National Association of Road Transport Owners (NARTO), Women Associations, Artisans, Tricycle/ Okada Union, Luxurious Bus Association of Nigeria (LUBAN), Nigeria Association of Lorries (9 loaders/911), Park Management in all the States in Biafraland to remember and honour of our falling heroes and heroines on 30th May 2017," Emma said.

Source Naij Newspapers

https://www.naij.com/1102423-anyone-working-remembrance-day-deserves-death-ipob.html
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by paramakina202: 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
Na that Oba of Ile-Ife who is now known as Oni of Kuje.

3 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
paramakina202:
Na that Oba of Ile-Ife who is now known as Oni of Kuje.

name?
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by paramakina202: 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

name?

Oba Ademola Ademiluyi the Lawarikan of Apoje land
Is the newly crowned Oni of Kuje grin

5 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

name?
You didn't answer my question in the other thread. Are you paid to write about the fall of ipob or it is just a passion for truth?

4 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by xtianh(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
G
paramakina202:

Oba Ademola Ademiluyi the Lawarikan of Apoje land
Is the newly crowned Oni of Kuje grin

I like that man....buh who is he??
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You didn't answer my question in the other thread. Are you paid to write about the fall of ipob or it is just a passion for truth?

I have a passion of hatred for them. every since my friends leg was amputated that day I complained on Facebook they blocked me...
my friends leg was still fresh Ipob did nothing till they cut of his leg.

since that day my love for Nnamdi Kanu went dry. is only this stupid online warriors that defend him. those who haven't tasted bullet and was abandoned like us

3 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is a threat to the country and must be taken to the front-page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by paramakina202: 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
xtianh:
G

I like that man....buh who is he??

You saw a name with title you still dey me who is he...smh.
Read it again.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala a threat to the country push for security alert seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 04, 2017
Sarrki is this not FP worthy
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Cool23(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
IPob is as useless as hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Igboesika: 9:41pm On May 04, 2017
I will deactivate my account if this poo gets to front page with this misleading headline , if you like call mod million times. Topic is totally different from the content. Even Naij.com where you got it from has different healine from yours.I urge people to read before Commenting.

No wonder your topic hardly get to front-page due to hopeless misleading headlines you post all the time. Even your fellow zoneBies laugh at you, they don't take you serious anymore. Enjoy our comments on your thread while it last because your destiny is to wail about IPOB. Ensure your destiny is fulfilled before you answer your creator.

6 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have a passion of hatred for them. every since my friends leg was amputated that day I complained on Facebook they blocked me...
my friends leg was still fresh Ipob did nothing till they cut of his leg.

since that day my love for Nnamdi Kanu went dry. is only this stupid online warriors that defend him. those who haven't tasted bullet and was abandoned like us
Was this the secret you wanted to pm me? Why did you supported them in the first place? And don't you do any other thing for a living?

4 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
Our fellow easterners... What your stance on this matter? grin
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd.44 Lalasticlal.a
go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala that anyone against their heros day deserves death. this is war threat
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by shobroy10(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
Ipob hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm succeed first them I will say my mind
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
I will deactivate my account if this poo gets to front page, if you like call mod million times. Topic is totally different from the content. I urge people to read before Commenting.

No wonder your topic hardly get to front-page due to hopeless misleading headline you post all the time. Even your fellow zoneBies laugh at you, they don't take you serious anymore. Enjoy our comments on your thread while it last.

u will not do nothing. the topic is dsame but a captivating way that anyone not in support i.e against their heros day (ipob) deserves death

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Yyeske(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2017
Biafra is off the radar a la IPOB, we will fight ndi IPOB from inside. Tell that devil now claiming Jewish kanu to just stick to his bail conditions or else.

kanu, a Jew wannabe, Israel doesn't know him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by PMBNG(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
Na like this you wan take get Biafra?

Mad people.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
Ipob and BH re one and same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by BrutalJab: 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
This jobless jambite again

4 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by kingofcamelot: 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Biafra is off the radar a la IPOB, we will fight ndi IPOB from inside. Tell that devil now claiming Jewish kanu to just stick to his bail conditions or else.

Buhari is now a vegetable who cant eat or drink...

4 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by kingofcamelot: 10:28pm On May 04, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
With this statement I know you have some bolts lose up stair's... One have killed 100,000 people the other is peaceful .

4 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:04am On May 05, 2017
Yyeske:

so u know that man is a devil
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:05am On May 05, 2017
PMBNG:
Na like this you wan take get Biafra?
Mad people.
that Is how they beat up a man who doesn't support Biafra in onitcha
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
when I tell them they don't agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Wife: How A Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918million / Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN / We Over-produce Food In Nigeria - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.