Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij (1847 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2017
BrutalJab:
This jobless jambite again
careful
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:
Buhari is now a vegetable who cant eat or drink...
is better to be a vegetable than a terrorist
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:08am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:

With this statement I know you have some bolts lose up stair's... One have killed 100,000 people the other is peaceful .

u call them peaceful for beating up a man near death who doesn't have same belief with them.
for sending Igbo's to kill Hausa
for threatening death to those not in support
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:21am On May 05, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Ipob threatened death to those who don't support their heros day. reported by Naij news. this is national security threat do the needful.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 6:28am On May 05, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala for the sake of national security
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by MrEverest(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2017
paramakina202:

Oba Ademola Ademiluyi the Lawarikan of Apoje land
Is the newly crowned Oni of Kuje grin
Dont mind that re.tard giving our movement unsolicited awareness.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Yyeske(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

so u know that man is a devil
I've always known him to be the devil's advocate, Hitler of our time
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by enemybulldozer(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is a threat to the country and must be taken to the front-page
Front page beggar!!! You go about NL posting trash and still want the mods to push your junks to FP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
MrEverest:
Dont mind that re.tard giving our movement unsolicited awareness.

he is mocking Liepod ibhave changed the topic
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Yyeske:
I've always known him to be the devil's advocate, Hitler of our time

a man who will send fellow Christians to kill kumuyi in Aba
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Front page beggar!!! You go about NL posting trash and still want the mods to push your junks to FP grin grin

Mynd44
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala pls read this news
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by enemybulldozer(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You didn't answer my question in the other thread. Are you paid to write about the fall of ipob or it is just a passion for truth?
Oh! you've not noticed?? ipobexposed don't answer knockout questions he always runaway when confronted with question and you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Oh! you've not noticed?? ipobexposed don't answer knockout questions he always runaway when confronted with question and you know what that means.

I have done so before u type with elation in your heart
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by enemybulldozer(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have done so before u type with elation in your heart
Notwithstanding I have seen you run many times when confronted with questions.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I know there are people who benefit from the hated in Nigeria and I know they sponsor people to spread it, the reason I'm asking. Why will an adult create a username just to always spread hate about certain people if he's not paid or highly wronged by them? Even if he's highly wronged doesn't he has any other job and post like others who hate each other do? So many questions.
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by NoBasisForUnity: 9:57am On May 05, 2017
paramakina202:

Oba Ademola Ademiluyi the Lawarikan of Apoje land Is the newly crowned Oni of Kuje grin
lmao! grin
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2017
mynd44 pls na
Re: Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
Lalasticlala pls na

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja / Pictures Of New Akwa Ibom State Logo Designed By Corpers / Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.