Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

In Love With An Older Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Older Guy (2414 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / Dating Older Guy Is A Bad Idea, read the story Whats Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Older Guy by imaobong80(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2007
hello every1. i just signed in. i got a question for u all. am in love with an older guy, he's 2 times my age. we're talking marriage smiley. i love him so much that i dont want to be without him. do u think i should go for it?
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
SAY WHAT two times yr age, how old are you?

well it is all up to you, however i am 30 i do not see myself hooking up with a man who is 60.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by dmuchawiec(f): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
it can work, but you have to agree about some rules: you have to understand, that your husband may need something else then you. means will have other friends other hobbys etc. and your husband has to understand, your needs. if this one is discussed: than why not?
my husband is 17 years older than me.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by edmondo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2007
nawaoooooooooo.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by kiki(f): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
wel dating an older guy is not bad but dating one twice ur age is kinda 2 old for me but it depends how much u know him sweetie marriage is not somthin u run into and run out of like dat u got to ax urself some questions not questions like do i love him and stuff i'm talking about deep deep deep questions like do u see urself living with this dude for the rest of ur life cos marriage is a commitment is not a game or somthin u just go for
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Macgreat(m): 4:07am On Jan 27, 2007
Serious somethinnn
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by iice(f): 4:34am On Jan 27, 2007
kiki summed it up pretty much.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by kingkams(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2007
Damn girl, you have to be really realistic in this situation you find yourself. Do you think the both of you have enough time left together? Because i mean if you were to be say 30 years as coco29 pointed out, he should possibly be 60. At 60 he should be very close to gioig to the grave. Dont get me wrong im just being realistic. Dont make yourself an early widow.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by desiree(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2007
I guess he must be 52 shocked shocked shocked

Don't do it gurl, you can do better than that!!!
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Free(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2007
hmmm
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2007
Caroline Ekanem's hubby is twice her age and she is very very much in love and happy with him.

I have a girlfriend who will be 19 in June and I have been very patient.
Her parents even respect me for not taking advantage of her.

If both of you are adults, then there is nothing wrong.
You need maturity.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2007
Orikinla:

Caroline Ekanem's hubby is twice her age and she is very very much in love and happy with him.

I have a girlfriend who will be 19 in June and I have been very patient.
Her parents even respect me for not taking advantage of her.

If both of you are adults, then there is nothing wrong.
You need maturity.

and how old are? talking about you are waiting angry
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2007
I am 50.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2007
i know you are having me on!!!!! roflmao cheesy
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2007
If you were 19 and Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) asked you to marry him, would you?
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2007
NO!! i will be 30 in march i do not want a man over 40 or below 30 as my life long partner.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2007
ps at 19 i should be enjoying ma youth not going out with my grandad.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2007
Coco29:

ps at 19 i should be enjoying ma youth not going out with my grandad.
Or grand-uncle grin

But why do younger babes go out with older men?
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2007
well from my training it has to do with their relationship with their father.

i have a very lovely relationship with my daddy and do not need to replace him with another. cheesy
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by desiree(f): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2007
Coco29:

well from my training it has to do with their relationship with their father.

i have a very lovely relationship with my daddy and do not need to replace him with another. cheesy

that is true coco

But for naija girls, add love of money and greed.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Coco29(f): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2007
can you imagine fking a 60 yr old man s h i t, do you know how many times we would have to stop so he can catch his breath, that would piss me off.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by desiree(f): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2007
Coco29:

can you imagine fking a 60 yr old man s h i t, do you know how many times we would have to stop so he can catch his breath, that would piss me off.

LMFAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Free(f): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2007
lmao coco grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Orikinla(m): 2:02am On Jan 28, 2007
Coco29:

I wonder how Chief Chukwuemeka Ojukwu could do it to Bianca? grin
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by Busta(f): 3:33am On Jan 28, 2007
from ur profile, u're just 26
hooking up with someone twice ur age
ain't right, if u ask me.

but then again, there are different
kinds of love. U neva know. .
could be real and could be sth else.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by 4Play(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2007
The flip side is that such young girls come and meet young men like us when daddy can't hit the center of gravity in bed
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by venusmaze: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2007
Ima

If you two love each other and the age gap has not been an issue in your relationship, or you get on really well, go for it. Do not listen to what others say around you, as long as you are both making each other happy, you are comfortable with him, he respects you and does not put you down then all the very best. No one can tell you what to do, you are the one in the relationship.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by mamaput(f): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2007
venusmaze:

Ima

If you two love each other and the age gap has not been an issue in your relationship, or you get on really well, go for it. Do not listen to what others say around you, as long as you are both making each other happy, you are comfortable with him, he respects you and does not put you down then all the very best. No one can tell you what to do, you are the one in the relationship.

so she should not even listen to her mother
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by fellow(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2007
venusmaze:

Ima

Hmm what an advice undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by venusmaze: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2007
would you rather tell her what to do? nobody knows the facts
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by mamaput(f): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
Better to say nothing in this case.
Do not advise people what you will not follow up.
Go and read your posts the fairytale you have made up and give her your fairytale Barbara cartland advise.
Are you married to an old man.
Re: In Love With An Older Guy by venusmaze: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2007
this is serious so you are now following me round the forum lol oh my God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ovulation Period / Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected! / What do you think aboout this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.