Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name (1167 Views)

Watch Thew Discussion Between Guru Maharajji And Daddy Freeze / Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / "My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:33am On May 05, 2017
Note: The conversation took place 12, August 2016.

4EVERGOD:

4everGod:

CHINEDU the deceiver. So you bedwetted till you were 29? Chai! No wonder your brain is scrambled. Your entire life has been a mess! So for 29yrs you were actively bedwetting. smh grin cc kingebu.kanaija, kingebukas.blog you need to see this.

winne.r01, felixomo.r, naijadeyh.ia, temp.em, analice.107, straw.man you guys need to see this.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:36am On May 05, 2017
OTEMANUDUNO REPLIES:

otemanuduno:

Mine stopped at 30, not 29. And I shared the testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD back then when some people asked me for the reason why I believed in EARTUM. Then I said HE CURED ME OF ALL THE AILMENTS yahweh couldn't cure for 29 years. He cured me at 30years. Praise Eartum.

Haven't you wondered why I said that I have the solution for that past problem I had? I have even suggested it to two nairalanders and it worked for them. I DON'T HIDE MY THINGS. I SAY THEM AS THEY ARE. Seelurd(Seelud) and others can TESTIFY TO THAT TESTIMONY I SHARED ON MY DOCTUFOS THREAD. AND I SHALL INCLUDE IN THE DOCTUFOS.

Anything more you have to say? wink

NB: He refused to defend the accusation at first.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:38am On May 05, 2017
4EVERGOD ACCUSES AGAIN:

4everGod:

So you admit that your life was messed up hence the purpose of your doctufos. Also i have info that clearly shows that you deliberately want to annoy Christians by writing false stories and creating multiple monikers that you use even on your 20,000 naira tithe thread and you ask the questions with one moniker and answer with another moniker.

Plus did you ever wonder how i found out your name is CHINEDU?

CHINEDU the deceiver. I know you o
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:44am On May 05, 2017
ATLAST OTEMANUDUNO DEFENDS HIMSELF:

otemanuduno:

I know where you get your idea from? You got it from one of my follower, ebiag.tales, who started his own version of the bible sometimes ago and called it 'King Chinedu's Version. cheesy
The guy just shared my post now. I doubt if you didn't get the bed-wetting story from another fan of mine which I suggested the masturbation Idea to, for curing of the bed-wetting problem he had. The guy dumped Christianity immediately my suggestion worked for him. grin

People I have been paying my tithe and offering money all the while, so you expect that we wouldn't be mailing each other to discuss things? Infact about 100 mails are in my inbox now and I am looking for how to help them all.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:47am On May 05, 2017
HOW UNSTABLE CAN OTEM BE? HE ALSO CLAIMS GEOWORLDEDU IS CHINEDU ON ONE OF MY THREAD:

OtemAtum:
Whenever I'm banned, I send my stuffs to geoworldedu to paste them here. Most of his words are mine, so we might be sounding the same. Even Samuel Ekwueme the thief and arch enemy knows the real name of Geoworldedu(Chinedu) but my own real name is kept secret to myself alone. You'll get to see it only in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:52am On May 05, 2017
They both have the same problem:

anali.ce107:

Hahahahahahahaha. So, you been dey piss for bed till you reach 30 years? I no talk am? Guy piss out him brain. I knew it. I knew from the start that something was wrong with you. Ahh, epele oo.
ebiagtales:
I thought this guy was not for real when he first beogan to post his doctrine but when I contacted him through mail and told him my problem, he shared to me that he had a similar problem in the past. Then he taught me what to do to suppress it. It worked like magic.

My problem was bed-wetting and now I am cured of it by a simple physical solution given to me by Otemanuduno. Thank you Otem.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 5:55am On May 05, 2017
CONCLUSION IS: Ebiagtales + Geoworldedu + OtemAtum = Chinedu.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 6:05am On May 05, 2017
His full name is Chinedum Onigbo John. Link to his facebook profile:
https://m.facebook.com/chinedum.onuigbojohn

This dude na hyprocrite o, he claims Jesus offline and insults Jesus online.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 6:07am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
CONCLUSION IS: Ebiagtales + Geoworldedu + OtemAtum = Chinedu.
Ebigatales+Geoworldedu = Chinedu
Keep searching for my own name, you'll get there someday cheesy
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 6:08am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
His full name is Chinedum Onigbo John. Link to his facebook profile:
https://m.facebook.com/chinedum.onuigbojohn
Kikiki, lemme go and check out that Facebook profile ASAP. You guyz are gonna search 4ever.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 6:28am On May 05, 2017
OP, let's have fun, post the pixes on the Facebook profile here and let's enjoy ourselves grin The pixes I saw there aren't even geoworldedu's own grin

DOCTUFOS: Eta-n-tagba 13:1-3

Chapter Thirteen
1. An ignorant homo will explain what he does not understand in a way that his fellow ignorant homos shall think that they now understand it vividly.
2. But all such are false knowledge.
3. And when a wise person comes to explain that same thing in truth, the ignorant homos shall not listen to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by felixomor: 6:40am On May 05, 2017
LMAO

Otem Again grin
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
OP, let's have fun, post the pixes on the Facebook profile here and let's enjoy ourselves grin The pixes I saw there aren't even geoworldedu's own grin

Not gonna do that. You are chinedu but keep lying. And don't quote that your book for me again, i checked the whole doctufus thread and that Eta-n-tagba book was not found there. You go just sidon they form scripture. Chinedu! my guy! tongue
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 6:55am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Not gonna do that. You are chinedu but keep lying. And don't quote that your book for me again, i checked the whole doctufus thread and that Eta-n-tagba book was not found there. You go just sidon they form scripture. Chinedu! my guy! tongue
The DOCTUFOS isn't complete yet,however, you can check the link I'll give you where I pasted the Eta-n-tagba. https://www.nairaland.com/3780438/eta-ntagba
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by konoplyanka: 7:51am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:

he can't be chinedu if the title of one of his chapters is eta n tagba. mehn that's deep yoruba word no ibo man would understand, not even many yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
konoplyanka:

he can't be chinedu if the title of one of his chapters is eta n tagba. mehn that's deep yoruba word no ibo man would understand, not even many yoruba people.
I know the meaning of eta n tagba but he is chinedu
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
The DOCTUFOS isn't complete yet,however, you can check the link I'll give you where I pasted the Eta-n-tagba. https://www.nairaland.com/3780438/eta-ntagba
Yea, you created the thread yesterday but that does not mean you ain't Chinedu.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 8:13am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Yea, you created the thread yesterday but that does not mean you ain't Chinedu.
You can call me Chinedu if you want. I'll go and check out its meaning and if it makes sense, I'll even like to adopt it. A god is known by numerous names. Pls share the pixes u found on that Facebook page let's see the face of that ideated Chinedu. grin
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 8:17am On May 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
You can call me Chinedu if you want. I'll go and check out its meaning and if it makes sense, I'll even like to adopt it. A god is known by numerous names. Pls share the pixes u found on that Facebook page let's see the face of that ideated Chinedu. grin
Just adopt the name because na wetin i go dey call you be dat. Otem 1! Otelemuye 1! Chinedu 1!. Guy y grin u too much!
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by konoplyanka: 9:40am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
are you ibo?
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 9:47am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Omode o mogun, o n pe lefo ni oro won. Let them keep misfiring while i keep catching fun.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 9:50am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Just adopt the name because na wetin i go dey call you be dat. Otem 1! Otelemuye 1! Chinedu 1!. Guy y grin u too much!

I love the meaning of Chinedu, therefore I declare myself CHINEDU henceforth. God leads.

Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2017
konoplyanka:
are you ibo?
No
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

I love the meaning of Chinedu, therefore I declare myself CHINEDU henceforth. God leads.
Otem chinedu 1! of Father Reverad Domino! kikikikikikiki, guy your weed strong grin
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by OtemAtum: 3:57pm On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Otem chinedu 1! of Father Reverad Domino! kikikikikikiki, guy your weed strong grin
cheesy bless you grin
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by realmindz: 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
guy get sense na, you come dey feel like one smart otondo. Otem can't be Ibo
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
Remain small, this op for Don lose his remaining sense
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2017
realmindz:
adepeter26:
realmindz:
Una thank you.
Re: Discussion Between 4evergod And Otemanuduno That Reveals His Name by realmindz: 3:19pm On May 06, 2017
adepeter26:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Doctors And Atheist, Your Opinions Are Needed. / Believe It Or Not: You Were Born Muslim! / Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.