Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time (2581 Views)

My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time by fineboynl(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2017
a normal healthy and sexually active girl that is most likely exposed to handsome cute guys get wet more than 3times daily.

be it inside commercial vehicle when sitting next to a fresh handsome guy especially when their body having contact, be it in the church, or in her office there is a cute work partner she is crushing on. in her compound there is likely a guy she like to do it with. also when talking with her boyfriend on the phone and the list is endless.

the reason for the topic is that I have observed that the quantity of the fluid varies from girls to girls. some girls get alot of fluid down there and it will just wet their pants and if they are not wearing thick dress it will just shows up.

I was with a girl one day and before she pull off she first told me that her pants is really wet due to little touch touch (pre-intimacy). then I said okay. but when she pull off I saw that she put on 2 pants. the first pants is big like those boys tight boxers and another girls pant inside.

there is another girl I did it with and it was the same thing her pant was really wet. and my penis just enter straight no grip at all from this one. when she was on top of me. my body and bed sheet got wet.

let assume this set of girls get wet 5 times a day. their pants will just have map of the world.

now back to the question. how do girls cope from getting wets daily?
Re: How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time by HARDDON: 12:41pm On May 05, 2017
If gurls get wet as much as u get hard, they wud hv been carrying bottled water about from dehydration

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time by Afonjashapmouth: 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
Dont know what education this is You just want something to use Vaseline for..

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time by fineboynl(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Dont know what education this is You just want something to use Vaseline for..
the key contributes. just modified some things.
Re: How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time by Sanemind(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2017
O.p ur English d confuse me from understanding ur question,biko rephrase!!

(1) (Reply)

Braless Hot Lady Dance At Orezi Party seductively (pics,video) / Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman / Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.