Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,726 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring (6803 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by RealWoman4: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
A Nigerian Lady, who is seeking advice on her sexual lifestyle narrates how she get wet whenever she sees a married man with wedding Ring.

According to her, she doesn’t get wait when its a single guy, but only for married Men. she further explained that she had sex with 2 married men in 2017 and that was when her problem started.

Sharing her story with Joro, the relationship Doctor, she wrote: “I am not home wrecker or a bad person, i have slept with 2 married men in my Life which was in 2017 but since this year anytime i see a married man wearing wedding ring, its like a spirit of horniness comes over me, My Nipples become very hard and strong and my wetness keeps flowing and flowing.

what’s happening please? Does it happen Normally?

When it’s single guys, nothing happens, i even finger myself to check for wetness but nothing there.

What is happening?
https://gistsbaze.com/my-nipples-stands-and-i-get-wet-when-i-see-a-married-man-with-wedding-ring-nigerian-lady/
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by doctore212(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Olosho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Kalatium(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
hmm na wa ooo crazy babe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Bluntguy: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
You need deliverance from demons of husband -snatching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Kemimarch16(f): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol run to mfm church for deliverance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by hollarunji08(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol..... Who go settle this matter now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Mywd: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
That demon don hold this one tight ooo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Munieer(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
The village people many for this one mata ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by chigoziri2403(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Another tales from joro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by padi94(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Witches everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by adajoe555: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Some ladies are just something else cheesy
Them never pour you acid or hot water before, keep getting wet and wet you hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
TF angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nicepoker(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adam would have done humanity a favour If he had lived and died all alone in the garden of Eden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Orisirisi something........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Dreamliner787(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
angry

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Mastakija(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol run to mfm church for deliverance
Abi she should go to cele or cherubium
wa fi lilu fi batieje legbe odogrin grin
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Mo3891: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Many useless girls are like that...
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by jornwhite: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2020
pamela 007 cumma see similar jargon ... acquisition don't 4get grin grin
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2020
joro and his made up stories
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by mumumugu(m): 3:28am On Aug 10, 2020
She just loves the idea of getting married.

Whenever u get married, ur will b healed

2 Likes

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by NofiuFade(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

If he had done that then humanity wouldn't exist bro.
Humanity would still exist!!
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2020
cry
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Powerfly(f): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Baby come to me for your deliverance.. Maka ihe neme gi di kwa strong..
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by JONSYN7154: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020
grin. OGBOMOSHO

1 Like

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by agbolahan1991(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Devil is in ur blood

1 Like

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by pacespot(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Nicepoker:
Adam would have done humanity a favour If he had lived and died all alone in the garden of Eden.

Women are there to support men to the very top, but what we are witnessing in Nigeria or Africa at large today is the result of practising foreign religion and culture which has brought about unprecedented decadence in moral values. African cultures had several ways of preserving an union between husband and wife for millennia which instill fear and respect in the institution of marriage before the advent of European cultures. European cultures can never bring the right attitude from African women just like African cultures did. Africans are still grappling with modern civilization but want to adopt the most complex of foreign cultures that are antitheses of their real cultures
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Faithful23(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2020
She need strong deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by NofiuFade(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Explain
why bothering myself explaining a mystery you can't understand neither will you believe, it pure waist of my precious time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. / Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm / She Said No To Sex, See My Response!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.