Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin (2032 Views)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin by deltaprincess(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
Growing up, I never really understood why my parents were so keen about restricting us indoors. I even hated them for it. It made me linger in anticipation about the fun world displayed on television and magazines. The glitz, parties, cute guys and romance, all the true essence of pleasurable desires dawdled within me.

In my teens I was already aware of my sexuality. Knowing I was very beautiful and well endowed with an eye candy body. All thanx to my cousin Dapo. Dapo opened my eyes, he was my first, my first love, he left an imprint in my heart that made me longed for him. No guy could take his place in my heart, even when I gave my heart and body to some it wasn’t real like Dapo’s. I missed him and news of his coming after almost 5 years reinvigorated my burning desire for him.

I had passed my JAMB exams and was waiting for admission, resuming in less than 2 weeks. Boredom was my middle name, but Dapo’s coming would take a new turn of events. I knew he would have grown to be more handsome looking and also grown in romance as well. His touch, kiss and body still reflected in my heart. His sweet words about his feelings for me still echoed in my ears. A lascivious feeling flooded my heart and I prayed it would be a mutual feeling.

It was around 7:30pm and the house was full and there was a knock on the door. My kid brother Akin went for the door and it was Dapo. My heart was heavy, he didn’t turn out to be as tall and handsome as I presumed but he was Dapo my first crush, my sweetest. After he greeted my folks, I noticed he couldn’t look me in the eyes, he avoided eyes contact with me. My brother then aided him to the guest room.

I then went to my room and pondered why he acted so awkwardly. I thought maybe it was because of the presence of parents. I slept early that night, couldn’t wait for the following day to unfold. With my parents off to work and Akin at school, it will just be Dapo and I. I slept in deep suspense.

The following morning, I woke up early took my bath and wore my finest bum shorts and a loosed singlet, of course with no bra, revealing my jiggly bursts. It was just Dapo and I in the house, so I went to the living room and I put on the TV and watched for a while. When it was past 9 am, Dapo didn’t come out and I was very anxious to check on him.

I knocked on his door and he said. “Come in.” That voice…. That very sweet voice felt like melody. So I entered and he was reading his bible. He then stole a glance on me, closed his bible and stood up.
He said. “Diana, I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I am sorry for everything wrong I did to you years ago. I was young and dumb, please forgive me.”
I looked at his eyes and it was filled with regrets. He had tears in them and he could hardly hold them off. I didn’t know what to say, cause I never expected him to be so remorseful. I never regretted our past one bit.
I then said. “Oh Dapo, I never held anything against you. You have always been my dearest cousin, please, you don’t have to be sorry. I don’t regret anything.”
He said. “I won’t forgive myself if I held my apologies back from you. That was why I never came back. When I realized my wrongs, it haunted me even till this day. Forgive me Diana.”
I then said. “Okay Dapo, you have been long forgiven.”
He said. “Thank you Diana, I feel better now.”
I asked him. “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?”
He said. “yeah, what’s on ground?”
I said. “There’s bread and egg, but I want to make you something special. Jollof rice and fried chicken.”
He said. “Wow, thanx cuz, I would love that.”
I then said. “Anything for you.”

I went to the kitchen to prepare his meal. I felt so disappointed, knowing he had grown to despise what we had. I was angered and left with no choice than to look for whatever scheme to lure him back into the old days, at least before I leave for campus.

I made his meal and served it on the dining table and I called him to eat. We both sat on the dining and I watched him savor every bite. I then asked him. “How was campus?”
He said. “Campus was wonderful, I was very active in fellowship and even became an assistant pastor.”
I then said. “Oh.. good.”
He said. “Yeah, it helped me a lot. I had to focus on fellowship and books strictly and it paid off.”
Then I said. “So, how about your girlfriend?”
He said. “Presently I am not seeing anyone. How about you? I am sure you will have lots of toasters”
I said. “Well, I don’t have anyone I am seeing now. I am not interested in them.”

After he ate I cleared the table and we went to the living room. I then said to him. “Dapo, I want to show you something, just sit down and watch.”

I turned on the music player and I started dancing. Shaking my bum seductively and my breasts to lure him into submission. He watched me and started laughing. I wasn’t expecting him to laugh, but he kept on laughing. So I geared up my acts and did it more seductively, but it still didn’t help. He was laughing even more uncontrollably. I then became disgusted and tired, I fell on him and said. “So you think I am funny right?”
He said. “No, don’t mind me, don’t know why I couldn’t help but laugh.”

I knew it was an impossible task trying to lure him. Since he’s now a born again Christian.

He then said. “I have some movies in my bag, do you wanna watch.”
I jumped up and said. “yeah, I love movies.”
So he went to his room to get them and I followed him. He then searched his bag and I saw some of his pictures and I took one and he let me have it.
We watched a couple of movies until my kid brother Akin returned from school.

That night I laid on my bed, feeling so bad about myself, though the situation looked impossible but my desire and hunger for him drew more tensed. I had no clothes on, I took his picture, looked at it and kissed it. I then placed it on my breast, rubbing it against my nipple. I looked at it again and I began to touch myself mildly, calling his name repeatedly. I then started handling with my region, I was so wet. I was gasping his name out in whispers and handling with my clit while at it. I couldn’t help it anymore, I then checked the time and it was past midnight.

I wore my nightgown and stepped quietly heading towards his room. I reached for the door handle and held on to it. I then got back into my senses. I said to myself. “What if daddy finds out? or Mummy? What will I say I am doing in the guest room?”
I went back to my room and continued to handle with myself till I got tired.

The following morning I made sure I made his breakfast and served it on the table. I then laid on the couch with just a wrapper tied to my body. I left the wrapper loosed a bit, revealing my left breast out. There was no way he will come out from his room without seeing my breast. I acted as if I was asleep.

After about 10 minutes Dapo came out. Obviously, he must have sighted me. He then headed to the dining section and had his meal. This time around I revealed both breasts out in assumption that after eating he would want to watch movies in the living room. After he was done with breakfast, he took his plates to the kitchen and went straight into his room.

I was really pissed. I knew he saw me, no doubt, but he appeared to be fighting really hard to avoid me. I got up and went to his room, to my surprise he was praying on his feet. My entrance interrupted his prayers and he just looked at me dumbfounded. I knew I got him where I wanted him. I knew he was weakened. I then let loose my wrapper and it fell down on the floor and my whole body was revealed. His mouth was opened and his eyes wobbled in great speed. I then said to him. “You think I am not beautiful enough? You think I am not sexy?”
He could hardly say a word. He tried to utter but nothing but breath came out from his mouth. He finally said, “Diana, Please, I beg you don’t start this.”
I then said. “You now know how it feels, to be at the receiving end. this was how I begged you 7 years ago, but you insisted and I gave you my body time after time, years after years. Now the table has turned around and I insist.”
He looked at me deeply and tears began to form in his eyes. I quickly walked closer to him and embraced him. He couldn’t hold me back. I could feel his warm body on me, only that he held back his urge. I then asked him. “When you told you loved me, was it a lie?.”
He then held my arms, still in the embrace, and said. “I swear to you, Diana. It was true.”

I took a deep breath in and pulled back. I then turned around and bent down to pick my wrapper. Next thing I felt was his hand on my bum. He helped me up and I turned around to him, then we kissed. It was a passionate and luscious one. His tongue, his lips, his breath everything all coming back to me. He laid me on the bed and kept on kissing me. Then he reached for my breasts and began to suck my nipples. I wasown away into euphoria. After a while, I turned him over and said to him. “I learned some new things I would want to show you.”

I pulled off his pants and I started to suck him by his manly. I focused mainly on the cap as I held on tightly beneath it. I sucked it tight and pulled it out fast from my mouth making some pop sounds while at it. I then sank his manly deep into my mouth and I felt it in my throat….. I did everything I saw in the x rated movies I kept secretly. Dapo held tight the sheets with both hands while I descended on his manly. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth was opened gasping for breath.

I then squatted on the bed and held on to his manly about putting inside of me. He opened his eyes and said. “Please no Diana, don’t put it inside I beg you.”
I then said. “Don’t worry I will only rub it on my clit okay?”

I then started rubbing it, it felt so good and tempting. After robbing some few times I then inserted it inside of me. He said. “No..Diana….No! ”
I said. “Shut up Dapo.”

Then I started to ride on him. I could feel him inside of me. He filled me up and I was enjoying every bit of the ride. Then after a long while he screamed out. “I am coming please get up.”
I pulled over and started to self-service him. He started to scream out as his thick semen gushed out incessantly making a mess of everywhere. I cleaned him up and I started to self-service him again. He then said. “No, stop please, I have had enough.”
I then said. “I haven’t. Just lie down and relax.”

I wanked him till he was hard again. Then I mounted on him and started thrusting. I did it for about 15 minutes till I was weakened by climax and exhaustion. I then laid on his chest and he said. “Who taught you all these.”
I smiled at him and said. “You did, Dapo. You opened my eyes.”
He then said. “Go take a shower okay?”
I got up and went to my room.

In the shower, I felt so fulfilled. I was so happy that finally, I had unlocked the doors he shut before me. I then imagined having such fun every day would be an ecstasy come true. I spent about 30 minutes in the shower. After I finished I took a little dose. Only to wake up and realized Dapo had left the house. He slipped a note under my door and he wrote. “Goodbye, Daina. I can’t live here anymore. Forgive me.”

My heart was broken, I felt I chased him away. I knew I chased him away. It was a very sad moment for me. But deep inside, I was glad. Glad that I felt him again and this time better. My hope still remained focused on campus. Hoping I could meet a guy that could replace Dapo in my heart.

If you like my story you will like my social media site.

www.naifizzy.com

Interact, have fun, share knowledge and win stuffs... wink
Re: Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin by RedSquid: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Anyama. Rotten girl

1 Like

Re: Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin by BabbanBura(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
deltaprincess:
Growing up, I never really understood why my parents were so keen about restricting us indoors. I even hated them for it. It made me linger in anticipation about the fun world displayed on television and magazines. The glitz, parties, cute guys and romance, all the true essence of pleasurable desires dawdled within me.

In my teens I was already aware of my sexuality. Knowing I was very beautiful and well endowed with an eye candy body. All thanx to my cousin Dapo. Dapo opened my eyes, he was my first, my first love, he left an imprint in my heart that made me longed for him. No guy could take his place in my heart, even when I gave my heart and body to some it wasn’t real like Dapo’s. I missed him and news of his coming after almost 5 years reinvigorated my burning desire for him.

I had passed my JAMB exams and was waiting for admission, resuming in less than 2 weeks. Boredom was my middle name, but Dapo’s coming would take a new turn of events. I knew he would have grown to be more handsome looking and also grown in romance as well. His touch, kiss and body still reflected in my heart. His sweet words about his feelings for me still echoed in my ears. A lascivious feeling flooded my heart and I prayed it would be a mutual feeling.

It was around 7:30pm and the house was full and there was a knock on the door. My kid brother Akin went for the door and it was Dapo. My heart was heavy, he didn’t turn out to be as tall and handsome as I presumed but he was Dapo my first crush, my sweetest. After he greeted my folks, I noticed he couldn’t look me in the eyes, he avoided eyes contact with me. My brother then aided him to the guest room.

I then went to my room and pondered why he acted so awkwardly. I thought maybe it was because of the presence of parents. I slept early that night, couldn’t wait for the following day to unfold. With my parents off to work and Akin at school, it will just be Dapo and I. I slept in deep suspense.

The following morning, I woke up early took my bath and wore my finest bum shorts and a loosed singlet, of course with no bra, revealing my jiggly bursts. It was just Dapo and I in the house, so I went to the living room and I put on the TV and watched for a while. When it was past 9 am, Dapo didn’t come out and I was very anxious to check on him.

I knocked on his door and he said. “Come in.” That voice…. That very sweet voice felt like melody. So I entered and he was reading his bible. He then stole a glance on me, closed his bible and stood up.
He said. “Diana, I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I am sorry for everything wrong I did to you years ago. I was young and dumb, please forgive me.”
I looked at his eyes and it was filled with regrets. He had tears in them and he could hardly hold them off. I didn’t know what to say, cause I never expected him to be so remorseful. I never regretted our past one bit.
I then said. “Oh Dapo, I never held anything against you. You have always been my dearest cousin, please, you don’t have to be sorry. I don’t regret anything.”
He said. “I won’t forgive myself if I held my apologies back from you. That was why I never came back. When I realized my wrongs, it haunted me even till this day. Forgive me Diana.”
I said. “There’s bread and egg, but I want to make you something special. Jollof rice and fried chicken.”

I went to the kitchen to prepare his meal. I felt so disappointed, knowing he had grown to despise what we had. I was angered and left with no choice than to look for whatever scheme to lure him back into the old days, at least before I leave for campus.

I made his meal and served it on the dining table and I called him to eat. We both sat on the dining and I watched him savor every bite. I then asked him. “How was campus?”
He said. “Campus was wonderful, I was very active in fellowship and even became an assistant pastor.”
He said. “Yeah, it helped me a lot. I had to focus on fellowship and books strictly and it paid off.”
He said. “Presently I am not seeing anyone. How about you? I am sure you will have lots of toasters”
I said. “Well, I don’t have anyone I am seeing now. I am not interested in them.”

After he ate I cleared the table and we went to the living room. I then said to him. “Dapo, I want to show you something, just sit down and watch.”

I turned on the music player and I started dancing. Shaking my bum seductively and my breasts to lure him into submission. He watched me and started laughing. I wasn’t expecting him to laugh, but he kept on laughing. So I geared up my acts and did it more seductively, but it still didn’t help. He was laughing even more uncontrollably. I then became disgusted and tired, I fell on him and said. “So you think I am funny right?”

I knew it was an impossible task trying to lure him. Since he’s now a born again Christian.

So he went to his room to get them and I followed him. He then searched his bag and I saw some of his pictures and I took one and he let me have it.

That night I laid on my bed, feeling so bad about myself, though the situation looked impossible but my desire and hunger for him drew more tensed. I had no clothes on, I took his picture, looked at it and kissed it. I then placed it on my breast, rubbing it against my nipple. I looked at it again and I began to touch myself mildly, calling his name repeatedly. I then started handling with my region, I was so wet. I was gasping his name out in whispers and handling with my clit while at it. I couldn’t help it anymore, I then checked the time and it was past midnight.

I wore my nightgown and stepped quietly heading towards his room. I reached for the door handle and held on to it. I then got back into my senses. I said to myself. “What if daddy finds out? or Mummy? What will I say I am doing in the guest room?”

The following morning I made sure I made his breakfast and served it on the table. I then laid on the couch with just a wrapper tied to my body. I left the wrapper loosed a bit, revealing my left breast out. There was no way he will come out from his room without seeing my breast. I acted as if I was asleep.

After about 10 minutes Dapo came out. Obviously, he must have sighted me. He then headed to the dining section and had his meal. This time around I revealed both breasts out in assumption that after eating he would want to watch movies in the living room. After he was done with breakfast, he took his plates to the kitchen and went straight into his room.

I was really pissed. I knew he saw me, no doubt, but he appeared to be fighting really hard to avoid me. I got up and went to his room, to my surprise he was praying on his feet. My entrance interrupted his prayers and he just looked at me dumbfounded. I knew I got him where I wanted him. I knew he was weakened. I then let loose my wrapper and it fell down on the floor and my whole body was revealed. His mouth was opened and his eyes wobbled in great speed. I then said to him. “You think I am not beautiful enough? You think I am not sexy?”
He could hardly say a word. He tried to utter but nothing but breath came out from his mouth. He finally said, “Diana, Please, I beg you don’t start this.”
I then said. “You now know how it feels, to be at the receiving end. this was how I begged you 7 years ago, but you insisted and I gave you my body time after time, years after years. Now the table has turned around and I insist.”
He looked at me deeply and tears began to form in his eyes. I quickly walked closer to him and embraced him. He couldn’t hold me back. I could feel his warm body on me, only that he held back his urge. I then asked him. “When you told you loved me, was it a lie?.”
He then held my arms, still in the embrace, and said. “I swear to you, Diana. It was true.”

I took a deep breath in and pulled back. I then turned around and bent down to pick my wrapper. Next thing I felt was his hand on my bum. He helped me up and I turned around to him, then we kissed. It was a passionate and luscious one. His tongue, his lips, his breath everything all coming back to me. He laid me on the bed and kept on kissing me. Then he reached for my breasts and began to suck my nipples. I wasown away into euphoria. After a while, I turned him over and said to him. “I learned some new things I would want to show you.”

I pulled off his pants and I started to suck him by his manly. I focused mainly on the cap as I held on tightly beneath it. I sucked it tight and pulled it out fast from my mouth making some pop sounds while at it. I then sank his manly deep into my mouth and I felt it in my throat….. I did everything I saw in the x rated movies I kept secretly. Dapo held tight the sheets with both hands while I descended on his manly. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth was opened gasping for breath.

I then squatted on the bed and held on to his manly about putting inside of me. He opened his eyes and said. “Please no Diana, don’t put it inside I beg you.”

I then started rubbing it, it felt so good and tempting. After robbing some few times I then inserted it inside of me. He said. “No..Diana….No! ”
I said. “Shut up Dapo.”

Then I started to ride on him. I could feel him inside of me. He filled me up and I was enjoying every bit of the ride. Then after a long while he screamed out. “I am coming please get up.”
I pulled over and started to self-service him. He started to scream out as his thick semen gushed out incessantly making a mess of everywhere. I cleaned him up and I started to self-service him again. He then said. “No, stop please, I have had enough.”

I wanked him till he was hard again. Then I mounted on him and started thrusting. I did it for about 15 minutes till I was weakened by climax and exhaustion. I then laid on his chest and he said. “Who taught you all these.”

In the shower, I felt so fulfilled. I was so happy that finally, I had unlocked the doors he shut before me. I then imagined having such fun every day would be an ecstasy come true. I spent about 30 minutes in the shower. After I finished I took a little dose. Only to wake up and realized Dapo had left the house. He slipped a note under my door and he wrote. “Goodbye, Daina. I can’t live here anymore. Forgive me.”

My heart was broken, I felt I chased him away. I knew I chased him away. It was a very sad moment for me. But deep inside, I was glad. Glad that I felt him again and this time better. My hope still remained focused on campus. Hoping I could meet a guy that could replace Dapo in my heart.

www.naifizzy.com

Nice story, excellent piece.
Re: Entangled In A Lust Drive With My Cousin by wealthtrak: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

I said. “Shut up Dapo.”

www.naifizzy.com

Mad sick suspense... wink

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Model Sets Instagram On Fire By Exposing Bare Boobs / I Dare Nairaland Girls / Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Thighs In Lovely Gown (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.