Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Dare Nairaland Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dare Nairaland Girls (2027 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Post One Picture Of You Without Filter and Make Up, and I Will post Mine Without Filter and With A Lesser Camera Sef... Make We See Who Fine Pass angry Lets See If It Is True That Some Girls Here her Ugliness defined... undecided

I KNow They Cant TAKE this Bet
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by tyup(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
Post One Picture Of You Without Filter and Make Up, and I Will post Mine Without Filter and With A Lesser Camera Sef... Make We See Who Fine Pass angry Lets See If It Is True That Some Girls Here her Ugliness defined... undecided

jobless people dont only liter on Nigerian Road dev now spread to Nairaland. lord hv mercy o

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Lonestar124: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
What a pseudonym

I hope you are now smelling?
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by CentaurXLV(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Filter your brain, too much trash.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by duduwest(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:

so by posting picture here will put money in your pocket or put food on your table. You better buy sense

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by ajoyeleke(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
I feel like purging on this thread wink

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
duduwest:
so by posting picture here will put money in your pocket or put food on your table. You better buy sense
idi.ot who Invited You? Go Put Food On Your Own Table And Dont Worry About Me
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:
Filter your brain, too much trash.
Your Daddy!
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
ajoyeleke:
I feel like purging on this thread wink
na The Attention Of Ladies I Call To The Challenge but All I See Is Gay Guys... The Girls Know They Cant Meet Up The Challenge
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by HeWrites(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
na The Attention Of Ladies I Call To The Challenge but All I See Is Gay Guys... The Girls Know They Cant Meet Up The Challenge

No mind them
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by CentaurXLV(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
Your Daddy!

You're a disgrace, People like you give white folks enough reason to consider racism. Even a Monkey would look at your dimwitted ass and develop a superiority complex. But, Need I be surprised? With the sobriquet "Deadrat" It's safe to say your brain cells are dead as well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Cowbuoy: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
This guy... Ah go find one sexy sexdoll buy for you no worry.. At least if you knack sotey your whole body dey shake, you go leave 'em Nairaland ladies alone... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Cowbuoy: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

You're a disgrace, People like you give white folks enough reason to consider racism. Even a Monkey would look at your dimwitted ass and develop a superiority complex. But, Need I be surprised? With the sobriquet "Deadrat" It's safe to say your brain cells are dead as well

1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by ajoyeleke(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:

It still doesn't change d fact DAT d thread need to be defecated on undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

You're a disgrace, People like you give white folks enough reason to consider racism. Even a Monkey would look at your dimwitted ass and develop a superiority complex. But, Need I be surprised? With the sobriquet "Deadrat" It's safe to say your brain cells are dead as well.
Too Much English Fool. Go Speak To Your Fore Fathers... I Never Invited You Here, Get Lost!
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Demmtek(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
d op made a bold announcement y'all are taking over the 1st page so tread close rubbish
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by sekxyqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by CentaurXLV(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
Too Much English Fool. Go Speak To Your Fore Fathers... I Never Invited You Here, Get Lost!

Blame the drought in your cerebellum for your mental ineptitude, I'd swerve but it seems the longer I continue to interact with a beast of your calibre, the stronger your delusional intelligence becomes. Desist from quoting me, Pet, The fact that your owner keeps you in a cage doesn't mean you're fit to have a discourse with humans. You're but a frog in a well only viewing the world in 2D.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
ajoyeleke:

It still doesn't change d fact DAT d thread need to be defecated on undecided
feel Free
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by duduwest(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
idi.ot who Invited You? Go Put Food On Your Own Table And Dont Worry About Me
Hmnnnn. All I Can do is just to shake head for you. May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

Blame the drought in your cerebellum for your mental ineptitude, I'd swerve but it seems the longer I continue to interact with a beast of your calibre, the stronger your delusional intelligence becomes. Desist from quoting me, Pet, The fact that your owner keeps you in a cage doesn't mean you're fit to have a discourse with humans. You're but a frog in a well only viewing the world in 2D.
I would have given you an A+ for your use of words but I will give you B... You don't use a capital letter For an article "The", after a Comma...
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by CentaurXLV(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
I would have given you an A+ for your use of words but I will give you B... You don't use a capital letter For an article "The", after a Comma...

[There it is, the delusional intelligence you've started to experience from quoting me. You're unfit to correct me. Return to your cage and correct your idiocy. Perhaps then, I might consider buying you from your owner and correct your lunacy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

[There it is, the delusional intelligence you've started to experience from quoting me. You're unfit to correct me. Return to your cage and correct your idiocy. Perhaps then, I might consider buying you from your owner and correct your lunacy.
When You Talk Too Much, You Spill Saliva and Trash... You Sound Really Pained,hope You Dont Have Tears In Your Eyes...

Go Grab A Sex Doll And Get Busy!
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by LessNoise: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

CentaurXLV:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by CentaurXLV(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:
When You Talk Too Much, You Spill Saliva and Trash... You Sound Really Pained,hope You Dont Have Tears In Your Eyes...

Go Grab A Sex Doll And Get Busy!

STFU, What more do you know about the words "Sex doll" except the spelling of the said words? Return to sniffing menstrual pads, Rat, that's the closest you're ever getting to a meat cave. grin

Pain? Far from it, You're but a toy I'm using to pass away free time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

STFU, What more do you know about the words "Sex doll" except the spelling of the said words? Return to sniffing menstrual pads, Rat, that's the closest you're ever getting to a pussy. grin

Pain? Far from it, You're but a toy I'm using to pass away free time.

I Hope You Wrote Your Waec with This English... I Hope You Live In A House That Marches Your English... I Hope You Eat Food That Marches Your English... I Hope You Move With Girls That March Your English... I Hope You Look Like Your English... If Not, Then You Are A Pathetic Creature... You Cant Make It In This World Again...
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by mhisbliss(f): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
grinthis is the place to be, I love it when they fight dirty

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Snow02: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm just gonna read the comments....
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by BluntBoy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
They have started fighting again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by iweecureyou: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
DeadRat:

u dat is look like dead rat mtcheew.
Waisted sperm

cc

iamkashybaby
iamj
sunshineg
sunshineR
adaksbullet
teehamzat
hungrynigerian
biafraisdead
sexybbstar
felixmor
hopefullandlord
sciencewatch
sunofthunder
maxi112

sirmichael1
mrcork
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
What are you please? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What are you please? undecided
who be This Again undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want To Marry My Boyfriend But I Do Not Love Him / Randy Boss Broadcasts Himself Having Sexx On Table Unaware Video Conference Call / I Have A Few Things To Say About Ibkayee, Twaci And Sinaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.