Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) (4077 Views)

Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Toonice(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Saw this on a friend Facebook account, decided to share it here on nairaland. Did u agree with the write up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Softorgasm(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
We will manage the responsible one.

1 Like

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:27pm On May 05, 2017
Marry illiterate find am teacher make two of dem dey drag am.... grin grin
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
If finding a good wife was easy then who will date all these broken no good liabilities out there?! These no good women are very important so that we can VALUE the good ones when we eventually meet them.

I weep for the men who will marry any of these no good, broken liabilities out of desperation .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If finding a good wife was easy then who will date all these broken no good liabilities out there?! These no good women are important so that we can VALUE the good ones when we eventually meet them.

The problem is we set our standard too high sometimes to value what happiness truly means.
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Freewoman(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If finding a good wife was easy then who will date all these broken no good liabilities out there?! These no good women are very important so that we can VALUE the good ones when we eventually meet them.

I weep for the men who will marry any of these no good, broken liabilities out of desperation .

YOU ARE SICK IN YOUR BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by psucc(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2017
You have problem when you set standards. Honestly, even Siamese twins can not be compatible. They are almost on the opposite. These gaps is for adjustment and compromise. They left their rights and seek for each other's. Hence a home is built only on trust.

Even though the other is wrong, nobody is better than him or her.

This is where the two 'becomes one'
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by youngest85(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2017
Marry the lying one so we both lie for each other
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Yemight2(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2017
When the op can not even spell the word CORRECT correctly.

Make I just keep quiet jare
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

The problem is we set our standard too high sometimes to value what happiness truly means.

Each of us have our own views of what happiness is (or should be). I see nothing wrong with someone having high standards, so long as they are fully aware of the possible difficulty in finding their happiness.

I actually believe that Being happy starts within, and sadly, the majority out there are miserable inside and believe that "someone" is the key to their happiness. Such a sad notion.
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
Freewoman:

YOU ARE SICK IN YOUR BRAIN

We can assume that you are one of these no good broken liabilities, but don't despair, there are equally a lot of no good broken men out there to settle with.

1 Like

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Each of us have our own views of what happiness is (or should be). I see nothing wrong with someone having high standards, so long as they are fully aware of the possible difficulty in finding their happiness.

I actually believe that Being happy starts within, and sadly, the majority out there are miserable inside and believe that "someone" is the key to their happiness. Such a sad notion.

In your quest just have it at the back of your palm that everyone of them has got flaws, choose what you can deal with and trace their gene for thiny funny traits too....
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

In your quest just have it at the back of your palm that everyone of them has got flaws, choose what you can deal with and trace their gene for thiny funny traits too....

You are absolutely right, but there are important foundations that IMHO should never be overlooked, such as:
- LOVE
- RESPECT
- TRUST
- INTEGRITY
- MORALS
- CLASS (the one you can't buy)
- MANNERS
- COMMON SENSE
- CHARACTER
- PATIENCE

2 Likes

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
undecided Marry d responsible one n teach her how to be romantic....
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Freewoman(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

We can assume that you are one of these no good broken liabilities, but don't despair, there are equally a lot of no good broken men out there to settle with.

When poverty personify speaks, they sound like above

1 Like

Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
Teach and gradually help the responsible girl to be romantic.

Get some quality education and match the educated girl, problems solved.

Get the uneducated girl educated. Take her to school and pay for the tuition. Correct her with respect and dignity.

Read wide, get some knowledge and outsmart the smart lady. Bust her lies few times and she will stop.

Case closed.
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Lewaluv(f): 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
I Agree.
Headlesschicken:
undecided Marry d responsible one n teach her how to be romantic....
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
Freewoman:

When poverty personify speaks, they sound like above

When no good women see a post that describe exactly what they are going through, they feel to insult the messenger, instead of using that message to better their sorry self.
I don't blame you.... I can feel your pain.
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by coolestchris(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2017
marry your female bestfriend, stop this rubbish search

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Fkforyou(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
If it's hard for you, give your mama or papa the job... undecided
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Freewoman(f): 8:54am On May 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

When no good women see a post that describe exactly what they are going through, they feel to insult the messenger, instead of using that message to better their sorry self.
I don't blame you.... I can feel your pain.

When a child refuse to seek to know the real father, he stand to lose his origin ...............
Re: Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2017
Remember we men have our own shortcomings too, even the holy prophets of God who were dear to him had their shortcomings

(1) (Reply)

If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? / NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] / American Man In Love With Me After Just One Video Call!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.