Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) (71862 Views)

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by jerryclinton: 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
kingzizzy:
Government of the North, by the North, for the North.

He still looks like a dried up bonga fish but there is little improvement from when he looked like a Skeleton
Post the picture of your father at 60 here, make we see who looks better...ntor
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
Why have they been hiding him and creating anxiety? If he can come to mosque, there is no reason to have totally veiled him from the public. The man looks healthier though. It seems him and his handlers love controversy. Wish him total recovery.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2017
Relaxation is the best antidote to rejuvenate body back to normal. Relax more sir don't mind them is not easy to paddle Nigeria caneo at these age.Corruption is a rigid enemy to fall.ko easy abeg grin

You too can make it during this recession time by indulging yourself in to exporting of local goods.Very easy to do with the helping of an experts,within a month all your investment plus gain is back in your account.For anybody that wish to be part of the ideal can reach me through these mediums. 08096333278 or07055613587.qassimtunde644@gmail.com.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Toketimt: 5:12pm On May 05, 2017
Austinoiz:

my papa need a brain format guy.

oo i see.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Fine, but you shouldn't have resorted to insulting him.
truth hurts. Na only him head remain for him body tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Mr bitterness and frustration. I know that is what a number of you are experiencing right now in Nigeria so it is easy to project it on others, but you know what, keep it to yourself.

Talking about key decisions taken at the FEC, since you were present there, please list them. We are waiting.
Dont get it twisted. Many hardworking and knowledgeable Nigerians are smiling to the bank moreso as focus is on local production and less importation of basic goods. Ask the Rice farmer who now gets more patronage and reasonable returns for his products.
So I am a happy man by his grace.
As per list, Google is your friend. You have access to the same information on line. Except if you are a pretender which I am sure you are, you can get that information or read it again in case you don't understand it before now.

Example..
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/230304-nigerian-govt-approves-n54-billion-road-linking-akwa-ibom-cross-river.html
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
BiafranJesus:
This vegetable has days to live.

This picture is not current.

He needs to take a picture with today's newspaper and actually speak. He is a vegetable.
Is he owing your daddy anything that you want him to talk with today's newspaper? Go to his house and make him talk.
{This picture is not current}.
pls watch the news and see him going to pray, it's hurts but just watch it and stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
photoshop ni jare.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Sirjamo: 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
I thought, awon oloriburuku Ipob Igbos said that he is on life support, lya yin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by ephi123(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
deji15:

Dont get it twisted. Many hardworking and knowledgeable Nigerians are smiling to the bank moreso as focus is on local production and less importation of basic goods. Ask the Rice farmer who now gets more patronage and reasonable returns for his products.
So I am a happy man by his grace.
As per list, Google is your friend. You have access to the same information on line. Except if you are a pretender which I am sure you are, you can get that information or read it again in case you don't understand it before now.

Mr happy & hardworking, no one asked you for an epistle. Who cares what you do offline? Like seriously. Smh.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by abrahamsone: 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
Long Live Buhari

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by superbouck(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari can go to jumat but can't attends NEC meeting; LIE MOHAMMED and co well done
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Mr happy & hardworking, no one asked you for an epistle. Who cares what you do offline? Like seriously. Smh.

Sis, take it easy. Offline is real life. A/l this online stuff could be boring. Go outside and get some fresh air. Hatred and bitterness is not good for the heart

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 05, 2017
Good!

No escuse then as the President must now chair FEC meeting next week!
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by kingzizzy: 5:18pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:

Take a simple dive on a bridge or look for rat poison.

No! Nothing must happen to Buhari or I. God willing, we shall both see Biafra. He may have to see from his wheelchair or bedridden by then, but we shall see it. Now say Amen
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by ephi123(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2017
deji15:

Sis, take it easy. Offline is real life. A/l this online stuff could be boring. Go outside and get some fresh air. Hatred and bitterness is not good for the heart

No, offline is not real life, it is fake life. See this one.
Next time, face your lane and don't quote me.

We are entitled to different opinions, and no one owes anyone an explanation.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

No, offline is not real life, it is fake life. See this one.
Next time, face your lane and don't quote me.

We are entitled to different opinions, and no one owes anyone an explanation.
Sis I beg, go outside and get some fresh air. Life is Good. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari surrounded by the hostage takers.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Cool23(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
Thank God he is feeling better
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by happinesslove(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2017
This man is really sick. Let him take a rest and attend to his health please
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2017
Spells:
and if you think the news and video can't be manipulated ,OYO oh
Even you could be an internet troll / virus programmed to discredit anything Buhari..Happy weekend.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by kpaofame: 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You saw baba or you saw pictures. Just passing.

Bros abeg i nor get wailer id card sad

i nor dey state mosque...i cant say one thing now and the oga at the top would be saying another thing undecided undecided undecided

Just dont know how long this game of Juma'at appearance would be happening as if they elected him the chief imam of Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by mynd1(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
EazyMoh:

Ameen!
btw Yan Mata you never reply my PM's.
No vex sir, d mail is not responding.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Spells(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
deji15:

Even you could be a computer troll programmed to discredit anything Buhari..Happy weekend.
OGA English, read wetin u write, e make sense for ur eye Blissful weekend .

Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
Mosque President. angry
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
truth hurts. Na only him head remain for him body tongue tongue tongue

Your moniker, though.

Anyway, get scared. I mean REALLY scared by clicking on my signature!!!
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
mynd1:
No vex sir, d mail is not responding.
hnm OK.
Nice signature though.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Today007: 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
That is not a healthy look, its the look of a person under a heavy medication. He is retaining water. He is under serious infusion.
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
All these Afonja gossip crew - this man doesn't look like someone who's being fed thru feeding tube angry

O pari
Re: President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) by shadowsblu(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
OUR PRESIDENT IS NOW MORE LIKE A MASQUERADE WHO COMES OUT ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, WHEN A NATION LIKE NIGERIA NEEDS A HYPERACTIVE MAN TO GEAR THIS COUNTRY FORWARD... OUR APC POLITICIANS... I GREET UNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.