Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (64208 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2017
Good, I'm loving this but I hope the good mother talks sense into his head so that he can forget all the money, save his life and other brainwashed miscreants and get something tangible to do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by minkahil(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

Pure truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Themonster: 8:39pm On May 05, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Make we hear pim and his parents can bring him watery beans in our zoo cage
[/s]
ifele eme ewu grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by minkahil(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2017
Jolar101:
The greatest mistake dss and Buhari's ever made was to campaigning for maxi Nnmadi Kanu, with thinking that they were dealing with him and Biafrans.

Go and tell Buhari's am in town, let them publish for the whole world for the resurrection of Biafra.

I will like to ask two questions?...Pls who started biafra agitation and when was it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by blessedken92: 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Just came to count the number of people around him.

Let me come and be going!
Please go and tell bokoharia that he is m*D and if possible please drink Otapiapia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
minkahil:

I will like to ask two questions?...Pls who started biafra agitation and when was it?
Why is it that when heard of Baifra, your brain begin to shake?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Ddy(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2017
MrBONE2:
At last

THE PRODIGA BONEBEING LAND HOME grin

Modifygrin

Front Naira House well posed by me

I spiritually dedicate it to all KiViKians and Nairalanders grin

Gyarbonka

may ur days be few on earth
Psalm 109 vs 8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by fidelity887525: 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
obiremy:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has arrived his hometown in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state.He arrived Umuahia on Friday,May 5.He was pictured with his father Eze Israel Kanu and wife.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-arrives.html?m=1
wellcome back sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

lame Islamic AFOnja I just pity the christian yorubaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:44pm On May 05, 2017
sandali:

MONIKER ALERT!
All entries made with the moniker @GeneralOjukwu are made by FFK himself trying to pose as an Igbo man. Fact! Over to you, Crackhead for your usual denial , ranting and raining of abuses ......
keep quoting yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
lame Islamic AFOnja I just pity the christian yorubaa

yawn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:50pm On May 05, 2017
my prayer point this night LET BUHARI DIE TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
True son of the land. A hero is back home
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 05, 2017
Did you not see Buhari at the mosque surrounded by entourage of 20 or more?

This clown Kanu has to be constantly counting people surrounding him to always ensure his entourage does not exceed 9 people less anybody he is meeting grin.

The judge who gave this condition wicked! Bet Kanu is counting and calculating people even in his dreams now smiley. Fear of return to Kuje no be small. grin

So when he reach home he drops the Jewish attire?

Some days jewish, some days native , his time kuje most have left him in permanent state of confusion. grin
NnamdiiKanu:

At least he can walk, eat and talk

Let's see your zombie master Buhari do any of that

Buhari is terribly sick, you should be at his bed side feeding him garri

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Did you not see Buhari at the mosque surrounded by entourage of 20 or more?

This clown has to be constantly counting people surrounding him to always ensure his entourage does not exceed 9 people less anybody he is meeting grin.

The judge who gave this condition wicked! Bet Kanu is counting and calculating people even in his dreams now smiley. Fear of return to Kuje no be small. grin

So when he reach home he drops the Jewish attire?

Some days jewish, some days native , his time kuje most have left him in permanent state of confusion. grin

Sorry, i don't understand Spanish

Can you write in English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2017
Google has Spanish translator, I recommend you use it. wink
NnamdiiKanu:

Sorry, i don't understand Spanish

Can you write in English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by reuben79: 11:19pm On May 05, 2017
lol waitin make nnamdi kanu old like dis self?lololololol he look like 70 years old man......quote me and run mad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by minkahil(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2017
Jolar101:

Why is it that when heard of Baifra, your brain begin to shake?

Is that how you use to do?...can't someone ask what he/she doesn't know?...please let me know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by doubleZ88(m): 1:23am On May 06, 2017
meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria, haters crew who Neva want progress in IPOB just came in. some of them r below me

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Fucktensei: 2:32am On May 06, 2017
willibounce1:
He is a fine young man but should channel his energy into restructuring and not some biafrua.d crap.
dm

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2017
Beautiful family. Oga diri gi na mma dike eji eje mba smiley

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2017
Cool23:
If I were his parents I would slap him

Lol grin

You shld pay more attention to ur own signature bro. U really need​ am.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2017
Ddy:

may ur days be few on earth
Psalm 109 vs 8
PLs Bros grin Pardon me,I dont want to die young,I want to live long to see my Great Grand Children and that of INNAMDI KANU grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2017
minkahil:

Is that how you use to do?...can't someone ask what he/she doesn't know?...please let me know
You are right.
Going into details it won't concludes in six months, let me refer you to history books written by great eyewitnesses and participants of the Baifra governments.

There was a country;. Look for it and go through it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by minkahil(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
Jolar101:

You are right.
Going into details it won't concludes in six months, let me refer you to history books written by great eyewitnesses and participants of the Baifra governments.

There was a country;. Look for it and go through it.

And you can't summarise it for me and let me understand?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by osita76(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

But he has first appeared with more than ten people to prove the zoo government and their allies wrong
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
minkahil:

And you can't summarise it for me and let me understand?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by bionixs: 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
austin2all:
SOME PEOPLE WILL DRINK OTAPIAPIA THIS NIGHT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by obstead200(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

in as much as I regard u as one of the most stu.pid and bigoted pple on nairaland, I still must admit that this comment is funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Cool23(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
Xkalaban:

Lol grin

You shld pay more attention to ur own signature bro. U really need​ am.
u done exhibiting ur stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.