Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (33496 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Ugwuanyi’s Wife Donates Cervical Cancer Screening Machines / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by teshiem: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
So na shiit all these kinsmen come live come shit. Em clear say dem like shiit for that town.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by ademega(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
That is what is a
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by paramakina202: 8:34pm On May 05, 2017
And the toilet was commissioned by her grin
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Suko110(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2017
Toilet What happened to borehole or transformer , or classroom ? Or has the use of a toilet changed ? We delight in u necessary show , who dat toilet Wan help ? Toilet shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by misterh(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2017
The way Nigerians use the word, 'Ultramodern' always makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Garrithe1st: 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
Builders of Lagos and Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. So you people have been shyting in tha Bush..

grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Rapmoney(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
davodyguy:
Pathetic.
The wives of Lagos state present and past Govs are investing in Education, just as Mrs oluremi tinubu did with the spelling B that produced gov of one day, see what the SE people deserve from the Governor's wife.

Shut up!!! What do you think you just typed?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by davodyguy: 8:37pm On May 05, 2017
Rapmoney:
Ask yourself what you read

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Lusola15: 8:38pm On May 05, 2017
If I laugh I go shit for body

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by nonsobaba: 8:42pm On May 05, 2017
LordCenturion:
It's really show that this people are really suffering, look at the modern toilet donated to the whole communities in Anambra state, the whole Almighty Anambra.. ... U guys needs to go back to ur town to develop it the way u are developing Malaysia, our own Lagos, Indian, South Africa, Indonesia, Malta etc, abi shame no dey catch una?, nah only foreign land u sabi develop... Lol

Prophecy : I see the whole communities lining up to use their ultra modern advanced toilet... Lol
That is a public toilet meant to curb urination and defacation in the open which shows how much anambra state values the hygiene of her people unlike one particular region of the country where shot put in polythenes and gutters is a tribal heritage.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by groovie(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
Let them go and sh1t ultramodern sh1t there

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Caseless: 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
Blue3k2:
I dislike phrase ultra modern. Anyway what's special about this toilet? Does the toilets wash butt afterwards, have heated seats, built in air purifier and automatic flushing. When I hear ultra modern I think of these type of high tech features.
lol
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by ChiefSweetus: 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2017
Toilet to be used for what exactly? Betterment of lives? There was a country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Organs(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2017
This is a good start she built a public toilet. remember she is not a Salaried govt official. In naija if youre affiliated to sombody in power or in power you "must" use money in your care to solve all the problems of your community, nonsense. Commend her for this, she don try, who you help?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by shaibu123: 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by bonna4u(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2017
I see sarcasm written all over the facebook post. I am as bewildered as the facebook poster. Chai, chaier, and chaiest. grin grin grin
In other news,when I heard ultramodern I expected something out of this world, but what I saw was that. What happened to Obiano's wife donates toilet to her people (leaving out the 'ultramodern')?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2017
And it gets even more ridiculous-so much noise over a mere toilet? Our politicians are just a bunch of clowns. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by pek(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
I am sure the op doesn't know the meaning of ultra modern.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 05, 2017
Is it from her personal account?

If is were Buhari's wife they will show it on NTA.
Other politicians wives are superbly stingy and pretenders.
Even Saraki, Buhari and Dogara's de budget padder wives are stingy die. They are enjoying, while those stood under the sun, rain and in dark are dying with high cost of living causing by their husbands.

Anyway, like one of them said "2019 is a judgment year and everyone will answer their father's names".

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by nonsobaba: 9:07pm On May 05, 2017
It is funny how people who come from that region where building toilets inside their houses is a taboo, are trying feign sophisticated here. Went to Oshogbo some months back and even in the centre of town, the odour of poo on the streets was terribly strong.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by loomer: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
Are you people mad?

This hut nai una dey call ultramodern?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by tutudesz: 9:29pm On May 05, 2017
so what was she suppose to do? steal the state money for her community or pack all the state project to her community.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by UncleJudax(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS IS WHAT POLITHEIFIANS' WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, NOT HELPING THEIR HUSBAND CARRY OUT LOOTING.
Chaii. Na like this Naija education don reduce people to?

Runs out

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by walosky(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
Only this one or are there still more?

Ayam not undastandin o

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by fortune1968: 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
Ultra modern toilet ? meaning ? is toilet not toilet ? balderdash !

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by ipobbigot7: 9:35pm On May 05, 2017
Ultra modern toilet?

Who will pupu there, is it the people that don't have enough to eat that will pupu, or do they turn their pupu to food now?

This is a misplacement of priority.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by fortune1968: 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
Rapmoney:
Somebody is only prompting you to think normally .This is shameful ! Toilet ?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by hardeycute(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
Ultramodern toilet?its a disgrace to have people celebrate mediocrity,in this present time of economic challenge.You don't tell me that's what really would improve the standard of living

I am sure in the course to execute this project millions have been looted

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by kherington: 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
thug ebere obiano
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by hardeycute(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
That is a public toilet meant to curb urination and defacation in the open which shows how much anambra state values the hygiene of her people unlike one particular region of the country where shot put in polythenes and gutters is a tribal heritage.
At the bolded,that is a very foolish point of view.If at the beginning the Government is focused on empowerment and eradication of poverty,will the need arouse instead what will be needed is an ICT center or skills acquisition center

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Dimejidude(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:
After 3 years she donates a common toilet ? Shame on her ....
NB: I hope she feeds them too, so they can pass shit inside the toilet .....
So they can pass Ultramodern poo into the toilet grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / CAC De-registers "Enough Is Enough" Business Name / South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.