Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (33501 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Ugwuanyi’s Wife Donates Cervical Cancer Screening Machines / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Mykelpato(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
Osodie akwariaku Anambra... why not Toilet? the only thing she does is to feed her husband alcohol. #Replacement2017 #Nov18 we will Correct our mistakes #iStandWithAndyUba

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On May 05, 2017
Dimejidude:

So they can pass Ultramodern poo into the toilet grin grin

No be small tin...... Nah real ultramodern poo

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Mykelpato(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2017
Compare and contrast Umunnem

The first picture is the wife of River state governor adjusting the
husband's tie thereby encouraging the modesty in his dress
sense.
Pics 2 is same Woman whipping the heat on his husband's face
showing humility and affection.
Pics 3 is the wife of the Anambra state governor(Osodi-
Akwariaku) forcing some glass of gulder lager to the Mouth of
the husband thereby encouraging him to drink to stupor and do
the Unthinkable.
Now after this showmanship with Anambra money (ego
Anambra),you still doubt he didn't order "shoot at sight order" to
unarmed innocent demonstrators when he is under the influence
of Alcohol?
You still wonder why many projects has been abandoned in
Anambra when the wife is not helping matters?
You still wonder why Education sector is lagging behind in
Anambra?
You still wonder why the over 175billion naira(cash and bonds)
savings left by Obi to Anambra state coffers has been
squandered?
Courtesy,ethics and moral decadent is long gone in my state
Anambra.
#IweptForMyStateAnambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by kherington: 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
Mykelpato:

sense.
the Unthinkable.
of Alcohol?
Anambra?
squandered?
Anambra.
#IweptForMyStateAnambra
i approve your message to my anambra inlaws
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Benekruku(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Toilet shocked shocked shocked

Cosmetic government!

I just hope she did not sign MOU for the construction cos thats her husband`s way of developing Anambra!

Always signing MOU on weekly basis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by nonsobaba: 10:22pm On May 05, 2017
hardeycute:

At the bolded,that is a very foolish point of view.If at the beginning the Government is focused on empowerment and eradication of poverty,will the need arouse instead what will be needed is an ICT center or skills acquisition center
If only you knew that public conviniences are also built in developed countries, you wouldn't have come up with this fooolish counter-argument.

You reek of ignorance but let me offer you another info free that Anambra state has the second lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, behind Bayelsa(Source: CBN)

We are not the southwest where poverty is so rife neither should you mistake us for enugu or ebonyi states that have the the poorest igbos. By the beginning of Obiano's second term, we intend to ban okada operations in our major cities to get rid of the enugu and ebonyi elements constituting squalor in the okpoko and fegge axis.

Anambra leads, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by pokipoki: 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Launching toilets with fanfare in 2017 ? I thought toilets were rights and not a privilege. Nigeria is really on the verge of becoming a failed state. This is so sad!!!
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Rapmoney(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2017
fortune1968:
Somebody is only prompting you to think normally .This is shameful ! Toilet ?
Must u say derogatory things about people's region before u make a point? I don't even understand how people like u term themselves as 'educated'!!!
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
Which kind rubbish be dis na? Dis Woman no dey shame @ all.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by hardeycute(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
If only you knew that public conviniences are also built in developed countries, you wouldn't have come up with this fooolish counter-argument.

You reek of ignorance but let me offer you another info free that Anambra state has the second lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, behind Bayelsa(Source: CBN)

We are not the southwest where poverty is so rife neither should you mistake us for enugu or ebonyi states that have the the poorest igbos. By the beginning of Obiano's second term, we intend to ban okada operations in our major cities to get rid of the enugu and ebonyi elements constituting squalor in the okpoko and fegge axis.

Anambra leads, others follow.

Public conveniences you call it

I will drop mIC
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
PEPPERified:
I am really at loss at how some people reason, the Wife of the Governor of Anambra state knowing about the impending and possible outbreak of cholera and other diseases related thereto, thought out of the box to provide basic remedy especially has the rainy season is hear again.

I don't understand some politicians. Osodieme built ultra-morden toilet to deal with the rising menace of indiscriminately polution of the enviroment with human waste and you are turning it into a propaganda? Not long ago she built and donnated houses to homeless women in your community and others but you turned blind eye to that. how much were you paid to sell your own?

http://sunnewsonline.com/obianos-wife-gives-homes-to-widows-in-anambra/
http://authorityngr.com/2017/02/I-promised-God-that-I-ll-give-succor-to-indigent-widows--Ebelechukwu-Obiano/
Lies from pit of hell, don't mind the Op, Osodieme has built many houses to widows and less privileges in Anambra, I wonder
where the Op got the picture and rubbish he fabricated from

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by patrick89(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2017
Mykelpato:
Osodie akwariaku Anambra... why not Toilet? the only thing she does is to feed her husband alcohol. #Replacement2017 #Nov18 we will Correct our mistakes #iStandWithAndyUba
lunatics! UBA is synonymous to corrupt and criminal! He is an epitome of failure, he can not even win local government election on free and fair election, he is not marketable, he is a pure crook, and Anambra people have nothing to gain from that backwardness!

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2017
Osodieme! More of her donations to Windows and less privileges

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2017
More from Osodieme

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2017
I guess the useless Op didn't see these homes to post ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2017
Osodieme empowering Anambra women

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2017
Mykelpato:

sense.
the Unthinkable.
of Alcohol?
Anambra?
squandered?
Anambra.
#IweptForMyStateAnambra
Nwoke Andy Uba can't smell government house Awka again, he should go and pass his WAEC first and get genuine results.
More of Osodieme's charities to Anambra women

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:28am On May 06, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Rainmaker69(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2017
Some mad sarcasm at work brah.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Externalhat: 3:28am On May 06, 2017
Ultra modern toilet cheesy Wetin person no go hear for this forum cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Obiorahifeoma(f): 4:43am On May 06, 2017
Just passing
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by godquality: 5:26am On May 06, 2017
The use of ultramodern in this article is annoying. Tell me what's ultra not to talk of modern in that building? I didn't even see the toilet that was supposedly built, just a building that looked like it is from the 90's.

Meanwhile is this supposed to be a constituency project? grin
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by juman(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2017
They always overhype the governor.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by kerike: 6:42am On May 06, 2017
The woman is stupid by building a toilet house instead of living house,they deficate in a good house and sleeps in gutter nonsense
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by mikolo80: 6:56am On May 06, 2017
Blue3k2:
I dislike phrase ultra modern. Anyway what's special about this toilet? Does the toilets wash butt afterwards, have heated seats, built in air purifier and automatic flushing. When I hear ultra modern I think of these type of high tech features.
you sef see am ba. I de always look as dem de build ultramodern market upandan.I pray we get there and shame them by doing the real ultramodern. so their ppl curse them to their face. all their loot no go come make sense. they will donate all last last
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by mikolo80: 6:57am On May 06, 2017
LordCenturion:
It's really show that this people are really suffering, look at the modern toilet donated to the whole communities in Anambra state, the whole Almighty Anambra.. ... U guys needs to go back to ur town to develop it the way u are developing Malaysia, our own Lagos, Indian, South Africa, Indonesia, Malta etc, abi shame no dey catch una?, nah only foreign land u sabi develop... Lol

Prophecy : I see the whole communities lining up to use their ultra modern advanced toilet... Lol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you de mind them. what do they know about development. they think it's by trading and building big empty house in the village
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by GoldHorse(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2017
Ultra modern?!!! Ok.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by mexxmoney: 7:27am On May 06, 2017
Willie is working!!!!!
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Brownbaba: 7:40am On May 06, 2017
After 3 years in office..... They are mocking her.
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by classicdude1(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2017
Why is there no pic of the modern toilet...am just seeing building
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Semper247(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS IS WHAT POLITHEIFIANS' WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, NOT HELPING THEIR HUSBAND CARRY OUT LOOTING.

Not surprised at all...

It is a waste of time expecting a gej's supporter to be smart.

So u couldn't decipher the sarcasm in this post? How unfortunate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.