Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake (1088 Views)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo / I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by marvin902(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2017
Peter Okoye of Psquare offered to sponsor the wedding of Donjazzy and Linda Ikeji if they make it happen, someone has made them a pre-wedding photo!

Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by cutesmilez(f): 8:09pm On May 05, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by phensbassey: 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
I do loading.....
Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by phensbassey: 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
I do, loading.....
Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by absoluteSuccess: 8:27pm On May 05, 2017
Don-Linda dreams.
Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
looks so real
Re: This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake by Rukkydelta(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
You must to marry me

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: See The Married Woman Who Had S*x With 2 Teenage Boys After Luring Them / Guys What Your View On Ladies With Piercings And Tattoos ? / 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.