Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Came Back For More!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came Back For More!!! (914 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came Back For More!!! by kushercain: 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
Yesterday I told you all about how I used a certain nakéd man technique to score a hot chick: https://www.nairaland.com/3780204/unclad-man-technique-it-works

Well today she came back for more..she's currently making egusi soup for me right now cos I need my energy...I already got my tramôl and baby oku on lock down and I'm gonna füuuuuuuuuuuuck haaaaaaaaaarrrrdd!!!!! Till the break of dawn cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Came Back For More!!! by tekobor(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: She Came Back For More!!! by PromiseUche(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
well done, ehhn! tell us more!
Re: She Came Back For More!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2017
kushercain:
Yesterday I told you all about how I used a certain nakéd man technique to score a hot chick: https://www.nairaland.com/3780204/unclad-man-technique-it-works

Well today she came back for more..she's currently making egusi soup for me right now cos I need my energy...I already got my tramôl and baby oku on lock down and I'm gonna füuuuuuuuuuuuck haaaaaaaaaarrrrdd!!!!! Till the break of dawn cool cool

As the saying goes: pic of her making egusi soup or...
Re: She Came Back For More!!! by thrilz(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2017
kushercain:

Re: She Came Back For More!!! by kushercain: 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

As the saying goes: pic of her making egusi soup or...

Lool... Bros..aswear she wan use bleach oil kill person for here oo
Re: She Came Back For More!!! by evanscheck(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2017
Welldonesir .... Kontinue, very soon, u wud get tired if these lies u are telling us .. But for now enjoy it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Allow Men Have Side Chicks" - Akia Brown / Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? / Staff Of Ekiti State Ministry Of Agriculture Str!ps Nakked For Robbery (VIDEO...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.