Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? (907 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by FreeSpirited: 9:55pm On May 14, 2017
I'm just wondering if its possible for a lady to develop feelings or likeness for her molester, later in future.
If its possible, I know it will be very rare, though I have no statistic to back it up. I want people to share their own thought. I am not encouraging rape its just a fleeting question in my head I wish to ask.
I'm aware of Stockholm syndrome but how common is it? Does it happen only when a victim is abducted and constantly abused?
Due to physiological response I heard some ladies do climax or moan during rape....as such, could a lady think about her molester and wish she could get bleeped by the molester again...I want contributors pls.
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Mcowubaba: 9:56pm On May 14, 2017
Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by actoor(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2017
Sure, anything is possible in this Crazy world.
She might consider size or the unimaginable Rumble Styles. grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by FreeSpirited: 10:18pm On May 14, 2017
I know ladies will find it awkward to contribute to this post. Some might have such feelings or likeness towards their molester, but I'm sure it will be an embarrassing feeling for them..but then , ladies can't control their feelings or whom they will like..This kind of likeness is gross and wierd though
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Ramanto(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2017
YES, BUT.....

IN NOLLY WOOD
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2017
You can form an attachment with an abuser it's rare but it happens It's not Stockholm Syndrome you are right but the term "Luke and Laura Syndrome" has been used to describe such situations. There is quite a significant amount off self deprecation at play here, for some the rapists is seen as the only man who will accept them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by FreeSpirited: 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
Raine80:
You can form an attachment with an abuser it's rare but it happens It's not Stockholm Syndrome you are right but the term "Luke and Laura Syndrome" has been used to describe such situations. There is quite a significant amount off self deprecation at play here, for some the rapists is seen as the only man who will accept them.
wow...I so appreciate your brilliant contribution. Thanks @Raine80....I wish more ladies could contribute objectively
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
chibok girls are living example
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by FreeSpirited: 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
chibok girls are living example
But do we have random gals who have such feelings without being kidnapped
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
wow...I so appreciate your brilliant contribution. Thanks @Raine80....I wish more ladies could contribute objectively
You are welcome. I agree
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Nobody: 2:10am On May 15, 2017
FreeSpirited:
she's not Nigerian, Nigerian girls are not that intelligent to engage in discussions like this with their facts (impossible,)

This are the things that make me worry when Nigerians ste dabbed intelligent.
Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by Nobody: 2:49am On May 15, 2017
PaulKillerman:
she's not Nigerian, Nigerian girls are not that intelligent to engage in discussions like this with their facts (impossible,)

You assume a lot . I admit I don't fit your streotype of what a Nigerian woman should be. Why should I fit that mould I was not raised to be a stereotype, raised by Nigerian parents by the way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Rape Victim To Come Back And Like Her Molester In Future? by FreeSpirited: 7:34am On May 15, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Wow....never really knew. Too bad for our ladies though.

(1) (Reply)

See Temptation! / . / Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.