Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge (6987 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Governor Obiano Reconstructing Zik Roundabout Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by SexyRat: 8:49am On May 06, 2017
I write today as a very perturbed southerner. What I still find inexplicable is how the educated men and women down South could nimble at the carrot given to them by the North. The likes of Sen (Dr.) Obi Wali, Dr. Kenule Saro-Wiwa, Chief Harold Dappa Biriye etc fell for the plot by the North and Britain to decimate the Old East and it appears we still haven't learned our lesson. I understand they all wanted a State while the Civil War dragged on and seeing that that was an exploitable crack in the wall of the formidable Eastern Region, the common enemy - North, Britain, and their sundry allies - purveyed the bait: CREATION of RIVERS STATE. What I am saying is that while Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu and the entire East were busy planning a very serious war geared towards emancipating our region, our own leaders in Rivers State were busy rummaging for personal gains from the war. We were virtually telling our brothers in the Old East that "We shall fight on your side if you promise us that you will create Rivers State". This is one very sordid account of that war. The storytellers, historians, if you choose to see them as such, have not told us what happened next: what did our leaders do to sabotage the Eastern Region in that war? Unfortunately, the trio are deceased: two killed by the ones that promised them heaven on earth - Nigeria. Learned men like Drs. Obi Wali and Ken Saro-Wiwa were butchered and hanged , respectively, by the forces of their alliance.

The Civil War of the 60s is replete with an avalanche of accounts most of which are divorced from reality. The entire accounts, I mean documented ones, are ideologies, not the truth. Most of the accounts gravitate towards the notion that it was A WAR OF THE IGBO, BY THE IGBO, AND FOR THE LIBERATION OF THE IGBO. The notion above has given birth to numerous seeds of discord between two sister regions. Our alliance, coupled with the criminal participation of Britain and France, gave Nigeria an edge over the formidable Biafra forces, leading to the end of the war. When will grownups like us ask fundamental questions? How many of us have bothered to remove the heavy lid shrouding the real events that started and ended that war? I find our gullible stance in relation to twisted accounts of that war most unsettling. For instance, whence has the account that says the Biafra forces in some areas in the South raped and killed southerners come from? Why would a party to a war that is denied weapons, starved, and targeted by an alliance of forces rape and kill those they found as their sympathizers? How would the disadvantaged in a war be concerned about ungodly acts in lieu of the leeway out of their throes? Who is reponsible for this sort of whopper that cannot be gobbled by the even the worst of dolts? It takes a blithering idiot to believe this offensively mendacious tale. If this is the smog barricading the unity of South-South and South-East today, then my brothers in the South-South should rest assured we have nothing against our brothers in the East.

Another reason I am livid is the apathy shown by some southerners to the real problems in the region. The calibre of persons that have been opportuned to lead us in the South are avaricious, self-seeking, and detached from the peculiarities of the region. Leadership positions, for our kind of leaders, fosters the happenstance to go federal, and this outward outlook has been the leadership mien of our political officeholders in the South-East and South-South. No leader in our sister regions has bothered to ask the direction our national ship is being steered. Whenever and wherever they do, it is done to achieve a selfish aim. Ours are leaders who say every pleasant thing so we can become their ladder to the top. Aspirants for political offices in our sister regions become activists and regional welfarists overnight only to jettison same after having worn the sought-after crown. The leaders in the South-South and South-East are highly impervious to our common problem. What the sister regions have always wanted is economic and political relevance, with the odds obviously against the South-East.

I am peeved that the South-South, having failed to provide the needed alliance to the South-East during the war, has continued to sustain the maltreatment of the easterners. It is a horrible thing that a governor in the South-South, in the heat of the illicit detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, could go to the North and say "THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT NEGOTIABLE". Note that this same governor sought the support of the numerous Igbo people in Rivers State and got it, since the Igbo community disliked Amaechi's betrayal of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. Matter-of-factly, the Igbo so supported him that he made one of them commissioner. But today, however, his policies tend to target and impoverish Igbo petty traders in the guise of sanitising the environs of Port Harcourt. As I write this, VULCANIZERS, MAKE-SHIFT SHOPS IN THE POPULAR MARKETS IN THE STATE, ROADSIDE TRADERS etc HAVE ALL COME UNDER ATTACK BY AN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY THAT IS DEVOID OF PALLIATIVE. A similar thing occurred in Edo State while the Rumpelstiltskin cum leprechaun called Oshiomhole held sway as Governor. I am sure that my readers still recall the "go and die" Freudian slip committed by the then governor. Yes, a widow was asked by a sitting govenor, who was supposed to be the custodian of the social pact, to go and die, because she held him by the foot and pleaded that he show clemency to her. Horrible humans we call leaders! My concern is that the South-South derive immense benefit from the Igbo, yet their government policies gravitate towards emasculating the financial state of Igbo. Why? This has to stop. I know our Igbo brothers and sisters will never cower, but we must stop marking them for death. The Igbo have suffered enough in Nigeria. They deserve some reprieve. I long to see a time when the Igbo will find a hospitable country of his own to ensconce himself. We must get there.

The South-South have always disregarded the Igbo to their own peril, for every endeavour devoid of the support of the "children of light" has always boomeranged. Agitations in the South devoid of the support of our brothers in the East never saw daylight and, in some cases, took the life of the agitator(s). Our people in the South-South are still comatose concerning the force the support from the East can give to us. Sen. (Dr.) Obi Wali, Dr. Kenule Saro-Wiwa, and Adaka Boro have all been sacrificed on the ALTAR OF EXCLUSION OF THE EAST. Are we willing to sacrifice more lives because of our unfounded fear of those that understand and are willing to partner us? Our Eastern Region compatriots have been extending a hand of followship. When will we take this HAND? Okay Gowon gave us Rivers State and so what? Has the creation of Rivers State conferred on us CONTROL OF OUR RESOURCES? Is it not in this same Rivers State that a sitting governor is being hounded and dealt political blows by the forces outside? We complain that the Igbo are cunning and slippery, but fail to see that we have lived peacefully with them all our lives. We claim they raped our women during the war, but fail to pinpoint at a single case of rape, arson, and related rift involving the Igbo who dwell amongst and with us.

In concluding, I wish to appeal to our brothers and sisters in the South-South to have a rethink. SEQUEL TO THE CALL FOR SELF-DETERMINISM IS THE NEED TO REUNITE OUR SISTER REGIONS, USING DIALOGUE, SYMPOSIA, TOWN HALL MEETINGS, SEMINARS, SPONSORED JINGLES, AND RALLIES. The bad practice in Rivers State, where our governors (Odili, Amaechi, and Wike) always boycott the East to court the North and West does not augur well for us as a people. For instance, in the just concluded Golden Jubilee celebration in Rivers State, I did not see the Obi of Onitsha but I saw the Oni and Sultan. I stand to be corrected. In Odili's bid to become President of Nigeria, moneybags lept over the East and landed in the North and West. Did he become president? Amaechi's ambition to become Vice President of Nigeria saw him shuttling among Rivers State, the West, and the North, to the exclusion of the East. Is he vice president today? The present Governor of Rivers State is toeing the same ulgy and ill-fated path. When will we learn that the East is the only true ally we have? When? The South-South has been preyed upon by the North for so long, but in order to extricate ourselves from the talons and predatory grips, we must reach out to those who truly feel our pulse. Like us, our brothers in the East have been economically and politically disintegrated, prejudged, misconceived, and estranged. Now that they have set a dream in motion and want to co-opt us, I think we as a people should leave our selfish leaders and critically and open-mindedly study this IPOB project. United we stand. Let us cast the negative stories aside and discuss the way forward. The real enemy is the one our political leaders wine and dine with. We, the people, should put on our thinking caps and begin to think for ourselves. Let us endeavour to do for ourselves what these venal political leaders cannot. Nnamdi Kanu has shown us how indomitable a truly determined person can be. The people of South-South and South-East should work together to rebuild the FALLEN BRIDGE. Let those who still hold a debased view about the intention of our Igbo brothers and sisters recall that they gave our Dr. Goodluck Jonathan their entire states in the last Presidential Election. If that does not show how loving and brotherly the East is towards us, then I wonder what does. May God help us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by babyfaceafrica: 9:06am On May 06, 2017
Self interest matters ....you play politics not appeal to sentiments..that is how alliances are formed

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 9:28am On May 06, 2017
SexyRat:

I write today as a very perturbed southerner. What I still find inexplicable is how the educated men and women down South could nimble at the carrot given to them by the North. The likes of Sen (Dr.) Obi Wali, Dr. Kenule Saro-Wiwa, Chief Harold Dappa Biriye etc fell for the plot by the North and Britain to decimate the Old East and it appears we still haven't learned our lesson. I understand they all wanted a State while the Civil War dragged on and seeing that that was an exploitable crack in the wall of the formidable Eastern Region, the common enemy - North, Britain, and their sundry allies - purveyed the bait: CREATION of RIVERS STATE. What I am saying is that while Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu and the entire East were busy planning a very serious war geared towards emancipating our region, our own leaders in Rivers State were busy rummaging for personal gains from the war. We were virtually telling our brothers in the Old East that "We shall fight on your side if you promise us that you will create Rivers State". This is one very sordid account of that war. The storytellers, historians, if you choose to see them as such, have not told us what happened next: what did our leaders do to sabotage the Eastern Region in that war? Unfortunately, the trio are deceased: two killed by the ones that promised them heaven on earth - Nigeria. Learned men like Drs. Obi Wali and Ken Saro-Wiwa were butchered and hanged , respectively, by the forces of their alliance.

The Civil War of the 60s is replete with an avalanche of accounts most of which are divorced from reality. The entire accounts, I mean documented ones, are ideologies, not the truth. Most of the accounts gravitate towards the notion that it was A WAR OF THE IGBO, BY THE IGBO, AND FOR THE LIBERATION OF THE IGBO. The notion above has given birth to numerous seeds of discord between two sister regions. Our alliance, coupled with the criminal participation of Britain and France, gave Nigeria an edge over the formidable Biafra forces, leading to the end of the war. When will grownups like us ask fundamental questions? How many of us have bothered to remove the heavy lid shrouding the real events that started and ended that war? I find our gullible stance in relation to twisted accounts of that war most unsettling. For instance, whence has the account that says the Biafra forces in some areas in the South raped and killed southerners come from? Why would a party to a war that is denied weapons, starved, and targeted by an alliance of forces rape and kill those they found as their sympathizers? How would the disadvantaged in a war be concerned about ungodly acts in lieu of the leeway out of their throes? Who is reponsible for this sort of whopper that cannot be gobbled by the even the worst of dolts? It takes a blithering idiot to believe this offensively mendacious tale. If this is the smog barricading the unity of South-South and South-East today, then my brothers in the South-South should rest assured we have nothing against our brothers in the East.

Another reason I am livid is the apathy shown by some southerners to the real problems in the region. The calibre of persons that have been opportuned to lead us in the South are avaricious, self-seeking, and detached from the peculiarities of the region. Leadership positions, for our kind of leaders, fosters the happenstance to go federal, and this outward outlook has been the leadership mien of our political officeholders in the South-East and South-South. No leader in our sister regions has bothered to ask the direction our national ship is being steered. Whenever and wherever they do, it is done to achieve a selfish aim. Ours are leaders who say every pleasant thing so we can become their ladder to the top. Aspirants for political offices in our sister regions become activists and regional welfarists overnight only to jettison same after having worn the sought-after crown. The leaders in the South-South and South-East are highly impervious to our common problem. What the sister regions have always wanted is economic and political relevance, with the odds obviously against the South-East.

I am peeved that the South-South, having failed to provide the needed alliance to the South-East during the war, has continued to sustain the maltreatment of the easterners. It is a horrible thing that a governor in the South-South, in the heat of the illicit detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, could go to the North and say "THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT NEGOTIABLE". Note that this same governor sought the support of the numerous Igbo people in Rivers State and got it, since the Igbo community disliked Amaechi's betrayal of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. Matter-of-factly, the Igbo so supported him that he made one of them commissioner. But today, however, his policies tend to target and impoverish Igbo petty traders in the guise of sanitising the environs of Port Harcourt. As I write this, VULCANIZERS, MAKE-SHIFT SHOPS IN THE POPULAR MARKETS IN THE STATE, ROADSIDE TRADERS etc HAVE ALL COME UNDER ATTACK BY AN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY THAT IS DEVOID OF PALLIATIVE. A similar thing occurred in Edo State while the Rumpelstiltskin cum leprechaun called Oshiomhole held sway as Governor. I am sure that my readers still recall the "go and die" Freudian slip committed by the then governor. Yes, a widow was asked by a sitting govenor, who was supposed to be the custodian of the social pact, to go and die, because she held him by the foot and pleaded that he show clemency to her. Horrible humans we call leaders! My concern is that the South-South derive immense benefit from the Igbo, yet their government policies gravitate towards emasculating the financial state of Igbo. Why? This has to stop. I know our Igbo brothers and sisters will never cower, but we must stop marking them for death. The Igbo have suffered enough in Nigeria. They deserve some reprieve. I long to see a time when the Igbo will find a hospitable country of his own to ensconce himself. We must get there.

The South-South have always disregarded the Igbo to their own peril, for every endeavour devoid of the support of the "children of light" has always boomeranged. Agitations in the South devoid of the support of our brothers in the East never saw daylight and, in some cases, took the life of the agitator(s). Our people in the South-South are still comatose concerning the force the support from the East can give to us. Sen. (Dr.) Obi Wali, Dr. Kenule Saro-Wiwa, and Adaka Boro have all been sacrificed on the ALTAR OF EXCLUSION OF THE EAST. Are we willing to sacrifice more lives because of our unfounded fear of those that understand and are willing to partner us? Our Eastern Region compatriots have been extending a hand of followship. When will we take this HAND? Okay Gowon gave us Rivers State and so what? Has the creation of Rivers State conferred on us CONTROL OF OUR RESOURCES? Is it not in this same Rivers State that a sitting governor is being hounded and dealt political blows by the forces outside? We complain that the Igbo are cunning and slippery, but fail to see that we have lived peacefully with them all our lives. We claim they raped our women during the war, but fail to pinpoint at a single case of rape, arson, and related rift involving the Igbo who dwell amongst and with us.

In concluding, I wish to appeal to our brothers and sisters in the South-South to have a rethink. SEQUEL TO THE CALL FOR SELF-DETERMINISM IS THE NEED TO REUNITE OUR SISTER REGIONS, USING DIALOGUE, SYMPOSIA, TOWN HALL MEETINGS, SEMINARS, SPONSORED JINGLES, AND RALLIES. The bad practice in Rivers State, where our governors (Odili, Amaechi, and Wike) always boycott the East to court the North and West does not augur well for us as a people. For instance, in the just concluded Golden Jubilee celebration in Rivers State, I did not see the Obi of Onitsha but I saw the Oni and Sultan. I stand to be corrected. In Odili's bid to become President of Nigeria, moneybags lept over the East and landed in the North and West. Did he become president? Amaechi's ambition to become Vice President of Nigeria saw him shuttling among Rivers State, the West, and the North, to the exclusion of the East. Is he vice president today? The present Governor of Rivers State is toeing the same ulgy and ill-fated path. When will we learn that the East is the only true ally we have? When? The South-South has been preyed upon by the North for so long, but in order to extricate ourselves from the talons and predatory grips, we must reach out to those who truly feel our pulse. Like us, our brothers in the East have been economically and politically disintegrated, prejudged, misconceived, and estranged. Now that they have set a dream in motion and want to co-opt us, I think we as a people should leave our selfish leaders and critically and open-mindedly study this IPOB project. United we stand. Let us cast the negative stories aside and discuss the way forward. The real enemy is the one our political leaders wine and dine with. We, the people, should put on our thinking caps and begin to think for ourselves. Let us endeavour to do for ourselves what these venal political leaders cannot. Nnamdi Kanu has shown us how indomitable a truly determined person can be. The people of South-South and South-East should work together to rebuild the FALLEN BRIDGE. Let those who still hold a debased view about the intention of our Igbo brothers and sisters recall that they gave our Dr. Goodluck Jonathan their entire states in the last Presidential Election. If that does not show how loving and brotherly the East is towards us, then I wonder what does. May God help us.

that doesnt exist no more.....the south south clearly separated from you.......

get used to it or declare war..

we south southerners separated from you...the goverment or who ever didnt force nothing....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2017
The south south should understant that our Igbo brothers does not want anything from us but a formidable force to fight the enemy the north.

They north told us igbos want your oil. That wemshould not allow them. But who is controlling the oil blocks in our region ? the north.

Why this north propaganda still sustained upntill today, is still a missery to me.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

we south southerners separated from you...the goverment or who ever didnt force nothing....
please this topic is not for Yorubas

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 9:41am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

Afonja..

"we southerners"
state your state and tribe.. nothing like "we" southerners ".

careless.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 9:48am On May 06, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
please this topic is not for Yorubas

i am not yoruba...

forget what the igbos told you.....when your own people disagree with you,it doesnt makes them automaticaly yorubas....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Cooly100: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

Big mouth! What have your SS gained from Nigeria? You are definitely not from the so-called SS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Cooly100: 9:56am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

i am not yoruba...

forget what the igbos told you.....when your own people disagree with you,it doesnt makes them automaticaly yorubas....

..but remember what the Hausa/Fulanis told you? Did the Igbos also kill Obi Wali and Ken Saro Wiwa?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2017
look at this Yoruba man claiming to be from south south. people like you are why Yoruba's are being insulted in this forum shame!!!
bantudark:

the west and north use the money from oil to develope their region and welcome you their anytime....what do you do with your money...??....nothing,nothing a tall....even if you get 100% resource control the delta would still be underdeveloped.....

you get 13% more than other states but yet the delta is less developed...you think you can fool us?....

this shameless Yoruba guy was supporting the reps for saying that oil companies headquarters should not be relocated to the Niger delta but rather remain in Lagos.

bantudark:

na only the niger delta dey produce crude oil in the world...what makes you think investors need to stay in the delta to make profit..

south south but he is calling Jonathan a fool and making anti Jonathan's, ss and se comments that I can't paste here. but he is pro- west. pls guys know that this man here is the Yoruba bigot batundra who just registered this new account this month. SHAME!!!
bantudark:

does this fool realy thinks we will ever vote him again to be president??........

so the south southerners shouldn't be given 100% resource control simply because "they don't know what to do with it" but the north and west are they ones that knows how to manage the wealth that comes from south south oil. lolz guy you smell like an afonja

bantudark:

they dont think....if all oil investors leave then the south south would be grounded........they dont plant food dont have financial hubs....the south southerners are mostly rural..........thats just facts......even if they have 100% resource control they wouldnt understand how to use it....the thinking deltans know its the igbos medling in south south business because they understand more better how the financial world works....the igbos are threating the south southerners like children...

we know the deltan militants are mostly igboid....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2017
the truth is that I don't give a Bleep about this nonsense alliance. the only thing I want is for all the Igbo speaking part of south south from delta and rivers to be carved out and made the sixth south east state. northern rivers is aver 4000sqkm and northern delta is over 3000kmsq both of them is over 7000kmsq and very viable to make a new south east state which is bigger than Lagos and abuja! pls we need to come out from this bondages so that when I hear we south south I will know that there is no more Igbo man in south south. but until then, Igbo's remains a big integral part of south south

OAFMods:

Whatever excite your Igboid ego. I have been on NL over 19 years i have not seen a single Urhobo Ijaw Ibibio Itshikeri Kwerre in fact any tribe from the NigerDelta wake up to write articles praying to be gummed to the SE or Biafra for whatever reason.

Why are some of you Igbos so shameless that you sleep n wake fantasizing about how to subjugate the NigerDelta ?When will your god from the land of the rising sun tell you to claim only the land that is yours ? Why do most of you act like you are cursed if you do not claim the NigerDelta as part of your Biafra ? WHY WHY WHY ?!

young man are you not ashamed of yourself? Did the writter of the article tell you that he is igbo? you claimed to have been on nairaland for over 19yrs yet you registered on 2015 and nairaland is just barely 12 yrs.

there are upto 20 Igbo speaking local government areas in south south so I don't know what you are ranting about. there are currently 7 Igbo governors and two are from south south. you don't expect someone like me who is from the south south to shut up when Niger delta issues are being discussed simply because I am igbo.

have you heard of lower Niger congress? who are the leaders of the group? are they not ijaws?
you should be ashamed of yourself and tribesmen who usually claim south south in this forum. can you tell me any of the south south states that once had a Yoruba governor or Yoruba speaking people? if their is non so what exactly are you doing in this thread that has nothing to do with your people?

SHAME!!!!! SHAME!!!! SHAAAMMMEEEE!!!!

OAFMods:

You seem to be a very unwise human. Anything that concerns Nigeria concerns me. An Igbo is easily identifiable with the level of anguish and bitterness in their write up. I bet with my life the writer is Igbo they alone exhibit the ridiculous level of hate to everyone in Nigeria.

Beside please list the two Igbo governors in the NigerDelta. I will love you to mention it so the NigerDeltans that voted for them can see how the minority they voted for is making mockery of their believe of fairness. This should also open the eyes of minority in Igbo dominated States to watch n learn such courtesy will never be extended to them due to the greed of the average Igbo.

Igbos should wake up, man up and stop being a pussy that they generally are. Nobody will grant you the NigerDelta on a platter simple because you migrated over there. You can keep acting wise in your delusion but am sure each and every loud mouthed Igbo curse the day they were amalgamated with the SW.

Your lies and deceit will continue to be exposed till you desist from such act or you meet your waterloo.

look at this pained waste Muslim spilling trash. Igbo's in rivers and Delta states are not, will not and can not be minorities. you even claimed that they migrated to Niger delta? hahaha, young man you must be really pained to the core. you should be more concerned about the politics of ogbomosho and mowe idp camps not the Niger delta you are not part of and has no stake whatsoever. the apo ijaw land you guys stole in ondo never do una? leave indigenes of Niger Delta to discuss their problem Yoruba man!
SHAME!!! ONCE MORE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:15am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

..but remember what the Hausa/Fulanis told you? Did the Igbos also kill Obi Wali and Ken Saro Wiwa?

look,,,,i dont want to go in such things with you.......who killed who rubbish.....

people were killing people since we left garden of eden....

my point is,nigerians should only always choose the best no matter which tribe....

example is jonathan.....many of us knew that jonathan was a bad governor,,,why choose him to be president?...

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:20am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
look at this Yoruba man claiming to be from south south. people like you are why Yoruba's are being insulted in this forum shame!!!

this shameless Yoruba guy was supporting the reps for saying that oil companies headquarters should not be relocated to the Niger delta but rather remain in Lagos.

dont insult me....forget what igbos told you....my area is in the south south,,,,,i have the right to say my opinion too....

why they hell should we force the oil companies to relocate when you always kidnapp their staff and blow up their investments??...

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Cooly100: 10:21am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

look,,,,i dont want to go in such things with you.......who killed who rubbish.....

people were killing people since we left garden of eden....

my point is,nigerians should only always choose the best no matter which tribe....

example is jonathan.....many of us knew that jonathan was a bad governor,,,why choose him to be president?...

...and Buhari is here now. Who choose him? Now what did the Igbo tell you?

9 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:23am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...and Buhari is here now. Who choose him? Now what did the Igbo tell you?

look,,,i mentioned the igbos because they think anybody that disagree with them is automaticaly yoruba....
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

look,,,i mentioned the igbos because they think anybody that disagree with them is automaticaly yoruba....
what tribe are you in SS? just prove to us you are one us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
what tribe are you in SS? just prove to us you are one us

check my posts up, this man is 100% Yoruba! don't allow him to deceive you. he is the same as the Yoruba bigot batundra. he just registered this alternative account this month so don't take him seriously.
see how ss man dey make anti- ss comments

bantudark:

they dont think....if all oil investors leave then the south south would be grounded........they dont plant food dont have financial hubs....the south southerners are mostly rural..........thats just facts......even if they have 100% resource control they wouldnt understand how to use it....the thinking deltans know its the igbos medling in south south business because they understand more better how the financial world works....the igbos are threating the south southerners like children...

we know the deltan militants are mostly igboid....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:43am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

check my posts up, this man is 100% Yoruba! don't allow him to deceive you. he is the same as the Yoruba bigot batundra. he just registered this alternative account this month so don't take him seriously.
see how ss man dey make anti- ss comments

stop insulting me...am not that nice....i know you are igbo.....

i am a south southerner,you are not....talk only for the south east or shvt the fvck up...!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:46am On May 06, 2017
look at them trying to talk for the south south again.... angry angry angry..

you south easteners should back off!!!!....... angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

stop insulting me...am not that nice....i know you are igbo.....

i am a south southerner,you are not....talk only for the south east or shvt the fvck up...!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

yeah I have around in this forum for sometimes now and I am proudly an Igbo man from afam community in oyigbo local government area of rivers state.
i know that you are batundra from ogbomosho

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:50am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

yeah I have around in this forum for sometimes now and I am proudly an Igbo man from afam community in oyigbo local government area of rivers state.
i know that you are batundra from ogbomosho

thank you...atleast you admit that...we none igboid south southerners dont think like igbos....

no matter what i say,south southerners would listen and still do what they think.....only igbos call everybody yorubas because they disagree....who told you i must agree with you in everything....WHO THE HELL DO YOU IGBOS THINK YOU ARE!!!!... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Igboesika: 10:56am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

dont insult me....forget what igbos told you....my area is in the south south,,,,,i have the right to say my opinion too....

why they hell should we force the oil companies to relocate when you always kidnapp their staff and blow up their investments??...

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to deny his identity.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Greatigbos(f): 10:56am On May 06, 2017
u guys should just leave south south out of dis ..let me rest abeg
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Greatigbos(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2017
let them be

i hate all this shit

make dem go drink there oil....beacause that is wat gave them impression that igbos are attaching to them

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
Another thread from Ibos forcing themselves on South South.
This South South is blessed beyond measures. See how self acclaimed developers of naija are begging for friendship upandan.

These unending threads everyday from the SE begging the SS for a union is becoming very pitiful.
When will you guys stop and learn to survive on your own?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 10:59am On May 06, 2017
Igboesika:

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to deny his identity.

sooo,i should lie that am yoruba to please your ego....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Greatigbos(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2017
i hate all this shit

make dem go drink there oil....beacause that is wat gave them impression that igbos are attaching to them
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Greatigbos(f): 11:00am On May 06, 2017
i am out of here

bullshits
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 11:00am On May 06, 2017
Greatigbos:
let them be

i hate all this shit

tell your people to get lost!!!!.... angry....

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 11:02am On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

So you are telling me kidnapping is not in Lagos?
They can drill from the SS even with your acclaimed security issues, but can't set up their headquarters here.
I'm beginning to doubt your ethnicity.
A true south southerner will never reason like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Re-Denomination: Suspended! / Breaking News;m-a-s-s-a-c-r-e-! Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram Kill 39 •13 Villages / Lagos ACN Elders Ask Tinubu To Consider Running For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.