Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) (7668 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by MrAnele(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG)

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by donbachi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shots that aims only big meats...when it comes to this kind of shots...many guys get odeshi and if e enter body,e no dey kill.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by JasonScoolari: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
"NO BE YOUR MATES DEY"

This statement don make many people enter unprepared marriages, prison cells and early graves! Be careful ladies.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by IceColdVeins(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na pant go shift las las grin

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
You'll still call her a whòre.

As for the lady, if she goes about initiating relationship with every handsome guy she sees on social media, her pussy will suffer the consequences. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by DOMINO001: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's why I insist, go and make money, and every other girl is yours to reject.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by goodnewscliff(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

As for the lady, if she goes about initiating relationship with every handsome guy she sees on social media, her pussy will suffer the consequences. Nonsense!
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
If he don cum, everything go clear. I know that scope

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Daviddson(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who sent Self Dignity on an errand that it's yet to return from, only for this lady to go online without it, embarrassing herself? It had better be a joke.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Not impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

But you have only seen her do it once nah, as in to just one guy. Or you know her before ni?

By the way, do you have bullet proof or you are well open? I mean I am contemplating shooting my shots too grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Samyj247: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
DOMINO001:
That's why I insist, go and make money, and every other girl is yours to reject.
na so bro...I just made my $40 for today. na tire I tire if not I for continue. Ladies and money na 5-6...make I read news small go hit like $40 again
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
If she can't differentiate between Am and I'm, I've got a bullet-proof vest on.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Throne001: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Samyj247:
na so bro...I just made my $40 for today. na tire I tire if not I for continue. Ladies and money na 5-6...make I read news small go hit like $40 again
How do you make the $40 bro?
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

But you have only seen her do it once nah, as in to just one guy. Or you know her before ni?

By the way, do you have bullet proof or you are well open? I mean I am contemplating shooting my shots too grin
Shoot your shots let's see what you've got. But firstly, you must be 29, or 30 above.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by carter009(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
I pity your life, but no problem, time will tell, keep forming galadima.
GrabHisBalls:

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
But I didnt see any gun there embarassed
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by JasonScoolari: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Shoot your shots let's see what you've got. But firstly, you must be 29, or 30 above.

Oh! Sorry I am still a kid grin Not a kid really... early twenties.

But with better potentials than most of the 29, 30 years in the world. It may be difficult for me to convince you now but my future will surely prove that grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Oh! Sorry I am still a kid grin Not a kid really... early twenties.

But with better potentials than most of the 29, 30 years in the world. It may be difficult for me to convince you now but my future will surely prove that grin
Okay, I like your level of confidence and sincerity, but I really don't need someone that young. grin
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by DOMINO001: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Samyj247:

Correct guy
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Fuqman(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I want to shoot someone on NL. Local man is ripe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by DOMINO001: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, I like your level of confidence and sincerity, but I really don't need someone that young. grin

I for say make I shoot oo but I no get bullet.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
DOMINO001:

I for say make I shoot oo but I no get bullet.
cheesy grin
Go buy bullet.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by DOMINO001: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
cheesy grin
Go buy bullet.

I dey market right now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Jgoldie: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shots that will eventually land in hanging of leg .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by femi4: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Expecting my own shooter
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franchasng: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow!

Very interesting Convo; hope she is hot and sexy in real life, to avoid the guy running 440 after he sees her real pic; just asking for my village head cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by franchasng: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
Shots that will eventually land in hanging of leg .....
legs must be hung whether she fires shots or not grin

My own is; Nigerian youths should learn to use condom.

Not all dates or relationships must lead to marriage but at least make sure it is worth it even if its a one night stand lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol.

This works for some, while it doesn't work for others. But then theres no harm in trying so far the legs are closed. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart? / How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.