Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. (4358 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by NoBasisForUnity: 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Did Yorubas trust Eboes before the war ?? Eboes are by nature greedy ,selfish and liars. They are a people with no priniples as Nnamdi Kanu has demonstrated leaving his naive collaborators in prison to go about eating jollof with Yoloba people .No one can have any alliance with them not even theselves.

The Eboes collaborated in the jailing of Awolowo ,the killing of Akintola and a conspiracy with the NPC and NCNC against the West. They always think they are clever when they are the most foolish politically. Personally the Eboes and the Yoruba have very good relationships but as a group they are politically backward and a huge liability even to themselves. Yes Nigeria should break up and I hoe it is eaceful.We will cntinue to be neighbours after all and will have no choice but to do business of sorts together. But I am reallly sorry to say this poliitially Eboes are like children they never think about the consequences of their actions and cannot think long term at all.

Any group that line up behind Nnaamdi Kanu deserve to be pitied.

Yorubas are "scared" of forming a nation? Beause they do not do it when you want them to or how you want them to according to your timetable and agenda? Ask yourself who is closer to achieving that today of the two groups?

Politically you are novices. There is nothing like South so don't go there.

yoruba are TRUELY SCARED of forming their own country. The emirates their cowardice help to institute on their lands reminds them that a step to oduduwa is a step towards the total annihillation of the descendants of fallen oduduwa.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by aribisala0(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

yoruba are TRUELY SCARED of forming their own country. The emirates their cowardice help to institute on their lands reminds them that a step to oduduwa is a step towards the total annihillation of the descendants of fallen oduduwa.
Even if they are scared how is that your problem. Your neighbour is lazy and scared of work,we hear. Leave him go and work.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by OreMI22: 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
The division and acrimony has since been there.

It is left to Afenifere and Ohaneze to seize the momentum and bring their peoples together for the benefit of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by laudate: 12:09am On May 08, 2017
NoBasisForUnity:

Hmmn... if the Yorubas are truly scared of forming their own country, how is that your own headache? shocked Why are you taking panadol for their issues? Will they make you their president, when their country materialises? Anyway, e no concern me. Make I waka comot ....let me leave the Yoruba folks on this thread to give you an answer... sad

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by Uchek(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
They remind igbos that they are land locked and so cannot survive. I laugh at the parochial conclusion,

I laugh also at their parochia lconclusion

Built2last:
An average Igbo man doesn't trust a yoruba man.

The war left a bitter experience that older Igbo generations have cascaded down to the younger ones.

It is unfortunate because its a blanket belief.

The Igbos felt that, to have sustained themselves with their own economy, transportation, accepted currency in 47 countries, they would have won the war if not that Yorubas through Awo, aligned with the north. That bitter experience Igbos will not forget in a hurry.

The agitation for seccession has been sustained by Igbos since after the war and Yorubas are the first to shout and scream there shall be no Biafra each time Igbos talk. This comes with apprehension in trusting Yorubas by Igbos.

I beleive in stronger south. The united south with stronger economy have no business being ruled by the north.

Look at the current security leadership of Nigeria. Military and para-military all Northerners.

its nothing but to consolidate and engender a stronger hegemony.

Yoruba leaders desire to be a republic because they have all it takes to be a great nation, but do not want to be at the fore-front of it.

I am amazed that Yorubas with the greatest seaport in Africa are scared of forming a strong nation.

They remind igbos that they are land locked and so cannot survive. I laugh at the parochial conclusion,

Europe has 27 member states, only 14 have access to water. the other 13 is land locked and some of them have existed for centuries.

look at Monaco and Gilbratar in Europe, these countries have practically nothing but services but leave well.

Igbos have River Niger bordered at Onitsha.

When dubai was established in the 80s. the country was a wilderness. today they boast of 14 lakes and still conquering nature.

can we have a stronger south? Yes we can

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode. by Advocate500: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
Made it an obligation not to read anything written by this mad man. The shortest and surest way to become a violent radical with a mind preoccupied with extreme hate is to read his pieces - always about one ethnic group against another or one religion against another.

I really fear for the kind of children he'd raise.
have you ever in your life wether on this forum or somewhere else preach tolerance and togetherness? are you not among the paid urchins on this forum whose job is to promote hate and division? oga pack well ,ffk preach division while Tinubu preach unity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? / CJN Will Not Appear Before CCT On Monday — NJC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.