Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should I Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell? (741 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell? by Djbond(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
Good evening nlanders. So I'm gonna summarize this to make it brief. This my neighbor has 3 children and her husband has traveled since last year June up till now he hasn't checked back but I'm pretty sure he do send her funds to take care of the children.

Now the wife has started some illicit attitude. There are signs she's cheating on her husband cos some weeks back I heard knocking on the door of her room at exactly 2am (we live in the boy's quarter together) asking her 1st born to come and open the door for her to enter while everyone is asleep and it's unusual because she never go to night vigil alone, she always go with her children.
Also on the day before yesterday, I saw her with a very known man in our street coming out of a guest house in a corner not even far from our house. She was shocked and even felt reluctant to greet me but the man greet me so I went my way after all it's none of my concern and she's not my wife.

Also, tonight when I was coming back from work, I saw her with a man, I don't know whether it was the same man I saw with her on the day before yesterday or it's another man because it was dark in a corner shop beside the road to our street and when they heard an incoming footsteps, their action changed, shocked again, they didn't know it was me but I saw them and did as if I did not. A few seconds later when I had passed them, I saw her at my back coming, she wasn't even scared or ashamed. She walked past me without greeting me and I also did not greet her.
It's getting out of hand cos I can't take it no more, the fact that me, her husband and even her came from the same state and met here in Lagos and her husband treated me like a brother when he was around..
Right now I feel like calling her husband up on phone to report the issue to him because I can't take it no more.
What should I do in this situation though it's not my concern but I am not happy with the way she's handling her marriage with the fact that her husband is so close to me.
Re: Should I Tell? by Fuckshiit: 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
Mind yö fúçkîñg bizwax undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell? by FelixFelicis(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
It's getting out of hand and you can't take it no more?

What can't you take no more? Her sharing the cake to strangers when an hungry insider could make use of some? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell? by SINZ: 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
How you take dey see all these things seff? grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell? by Davash222(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
Baba, learn to mind your Business..

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell? by Victornezzar: 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
Op relocate to a far place
den after dat.....call d man and report d issue 2 him grin
Re: Should I Tell? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
hmm

Re: Should I Tell? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
Op,

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell? by Punctual(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
Na only u compose this poem?
But the question is wetin concern you?
Re: Should I Tell? by Djbond(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2017
Lol. All of una dey vex for here saying I should mind my business. Of course I'm minding my business because if not, I would have scattered everything
Re: Should I Tell? by smadav(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
bro I suggest u mind ur business don't offend d wrong person cos ur life might depend on it think wisely.
Re: Should I Tell? by Laveda(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2017
This life sha.

Smh
Re: Should I Tell? by NemzySeries(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2017
Whi$tle blowing is best done on money related issues not pple's marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell? by Lunagirl(f): 1:04am On May 07, 2017
Just dey your own lane na undecided

Re: Should I Tell? by 2dice01: 2:09am On May 07, 2017
Gabriel so you decided not to inform me her but you prefer bringing it to nairaland abi

Now that you have tell me can you kindly shut up and face ya bisness man

Thanks tho cheesy
Re: Should I Tell? by 2dice01: 2:10am On May 07, 2017
Lunagirl:
Just dey your own lane na undecided
so diss is how you sef will be playing away match

There is God oo
Re: Should I Tell? by ednut1(m): 4:04am On May 07, 2017
Husband self is doing same where ever she is. Mind ya business
Re: Should I Tell? by Djbond(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2017
Thanks y'all. I already mind my business. But the fact that she's not even scared to do whatever she's doing around the vicinity or environment is what I think it's immature. She should go far away from home if she wants to indulge in that kind of thing. My opinion tho
Re: Should I Tell? by iammolahs(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2017
if na your share u want go take am na..I'm very sure that the husband is doing the same elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Real Man / She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change / Edy's Crazy Night With The Chi Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.