Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (23581 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Daddybright1986(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2017
It shall never be well with APC an it supporters.........
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
"if you want your girls bring back our dankuwa".....shekau

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by pjc(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2017
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Kaybaba5(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2017
Dejiprince:

...and the drunken master no fit stop am from carrying dem. Naija no make mistake to pursue the ogogoro man from aso rock. Bubu, carry on jor. Anybody wey d tin pain make e go donate im sister 4 sambisa forest

Naso
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by bayelsaowei(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2017
Eazybay:
The same Shekau u bombed four days ago, u wea negotiating with him all the while? How can u claim to injure someone and also call him to complete negotiations?

PMB is a key player in dis scandal and for those saying what they like in d name of politics (omenkalives) just understand d North has put forth a template dat is as deadly and unpatriotic dat a sane person should really ask for d way out/forward 4 Nigeria.

We really have to stop trying to compare with Jonathan, he's never going to rule Nigeria again tho I still insist in terms of development GEJ is and remains the best President Nigeria ever had.

SR said 80 according to the 'source' but PMB said dey should add 2 more grin

This just about confirms everything dat has bin said overtime, PMB is a key player in the Boko Haram and by extension, herdsmen menace.

Can we at least have d names of suspects u released and pictures?
nigerians are gullible and may I also say stupid..those points you raised were never thought about by the likes of omenka and his likes...lies everywhere...very useless government...
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Like I said earlier. .

Everybody knows that benue state is fulani headquarters.

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by pjc(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2017
You guys are just so brain drained cry cry

Please read these...

https://politics.naij.com/713919-government-never-set-team-negotiate-boko-haram-jonathan.html

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/10/16/nigeria-open-to-negotiations-with-boko-haram.html

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/boko-haram-negotiation

omenkaLives:
Jonathan didn't negotiate with Boko Haram?

Oh dear.. This Shìt's worse than I thought.

Dude, did you just land on planet earth? embarassed
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by caprini1: 10:26am On May 07, 2017
Is it that there are factions of Boko haram? I need clarifications,because they just got bombed and shekau came out to claim he's not hurt and suddenly we have 80 girls released....it really doesn't add up.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by chidextec: 10:32am On May 07, 2017
No pictures, No live streams. Issokay.... Remember that James Hardly Chase book titled "Believe this and you can believe anything" ?? grin grin Hopeless Government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by opeolu202: 10:33am On May 07, 2017
mannobi:
Propaganda. Wehdone lie Mohammed

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by kaystick86(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2017
another set of terrorist released back to sambisa. Na wa oooo
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by marticeus(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
What a shame, what a country, big shame Nigeria, what stop Boko haram from abducting new set of girls probably in large numbers after releasing the old ones. We have entered another phase of dis menace, the game continues.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by MrIkebuk(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Dejiprince:

Haha. I dey feel am pass u. As in whether una dey think like human beings. Children wey dem capture korokoro under the moustache of una oga and e no fit do anything about it, now, baba don dey make effort to recover dem and una begin dey yarn opata. I just taya 4 dis kind thinking. As in, where people dey keep deir sense wen dem dey talk. Get out.
Recover what? Do you have a brain at all? All these are charade. Don't you know?
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2017
One day a book will be written to expose the chibok girls conspiracy. This government finds it so easy to free the adopted girls but can't just get me Shekau!!!! Hmmmmmm the Shekau they have claimed to killed so many times and just ,four days ago it was reported that he was injured by the bombardment and now the FG negotiated the release of the chibok girls. Na WA oooi. See fluke!!!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Jammiiee(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2017
Baba, u don talk am finish, this is the best reply for them angry
omenkaLives:
Like I said earlier. .

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by ekensi01: 11:23am On May 07, 2017
Buhari is among the boko haram members if not, How come he was able to convince the boko haram leader? The time Goodluck tried to meet with then they refuse but why is Buhari getting extremely access to then and what tearms has buhari meet with then? to permit the release. I hate People who claim to have sense why they're only being foolish. Some fools are still following the him. God forbid
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by OLAJADON: 11:24am On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Glory be to God.

Anyone can claim Chibok Girls saga is a scam. It is their cup of tea, and may their daughters be used for such a scam too. Simple.

They still have not gotten over the loss of their Looting Hero losing the election. How can a God Fearing human being be politicising someone 's pain and grieve.

Jonathan being our president remains the greatest mistake of the country.
God is wonderful you know, with what you just said do you know some people are still blinded by the love the have for jonathan.
How can a president declare a state of emergency in a state and in that same state more than 200 girls where kidnapped?, it really baffles me.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by OLAJADON: 11:26am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
which Buhari?
that useless vegetable?

well we ain't buying the stale trash anymore grin

tell that to gullible zombies

no sane person will believe this charade

chibok is a pure scam

Truth is talking cheesy
OLAJADON:

God is wonderful you know, with what you just said do you know some people are still blinded by the love the have for jonathan.
How can a president declare a state of emergency in a state and in that same state more than 200 girls where kidnapped?, it really baffles me.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by dvee2: 11:29am On May 07, 2017
dealslip:
This is very good the girls must have gone through hell in the hands of those depraved and demon possessed lunatics called Boko Haram. May those that connived to make this girls modern day sex slaves never find the light in their darkened heart. May the stupid cause they claim they are fighting for eat them up like a disease in their body and even in the ethereal parts of their lives.
I strongly suspect this girl's were released as a distraction from Buhari"s health issue. It seems it is too late, Nigerians stopped been gullible. A momentum is gathering already. They already claimed that this girl's have been killed in air raids, some during sickness and pregnancy. They were just unlucky pawns in the hands of demonic and blood sucking, power slaved, debased minds who were hell bent on getting power. May we never find ourselves in their hands. They will go to any length to feed their putrified souls by taking the freewill of others. Al Satan is in full control of their lives.

If actually you are a girl as you claim, I am really sorry for you dear. Ndo!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:31am On May 07, 2017
How much lie Mohammed pay u grin grin
SuperS1Panther:
Glory be to God.

Anyone can claim Chibok Girls saga is a scam. It is their cup of tea, and may their daughters be used for such a scam too. Simple.

They still have not gotten over the loss of their Looting Hero losing the election. How can a God Fearing human being be politicising someone 's pain and grieve.

Jonathan being our president remains the greatest mistake of the country.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by mvem(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2017
mannobi:
Propaganda. Wehdone lie Mohammed
..its on international news and even the swiss gov,redcross and other bodies were said to be involved in the negotiation...pls dnt tag me pro buhari, these are facts i saw on intl' media.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by greatermax77(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
All these una games will end on democracy day, May 29 if he fails to address the nation live
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by goziedave(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2017
Released after long negotiation with the boko haram and you've released the suspects of boko haram........ So that when finally APC loss election in 2019, these released suspects will go on rampage again to destroy another Govt. Weldone sir...

I don't even believe the Chibok girls saga.......
Fight against boko haram ni!
Fight against corruption ko!!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by dantyang(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
Guy U Lack Wisdom 2 Cal Gudluck A Greatest Mistake 2 Nigeria.Buhari Is De Worse President In Dis Country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by dantyang(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2017
Dis stupid govt tink de cn continue 2 fool us,were dere missing gals talk more of found gals.buhari pls resign
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by redsun(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
Chibok was just one the henious saga used by the cattle headers to destabilise gej government and hijack leadership, even though they have nothing to offer a 21st century society with their preneolithic mentality.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by daveP(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2017
Chai, this stage play is too good so

Is this a divert ploy to take attention away from you at all?
See people, these polithiefs, they really do believe we are dumb o.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by adekunleme(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
So who are the Book Haram our dear soldiers are fighting with day and night? are dey ghost

who are the Boko Haram that Buhari negotiated with before d release of the girls? how can u be fighting and negotiating at the same time?

the so called commanders of the Boko Haram released, what are their offence, why not release their names too for Nigerians to see?

haaaaaaaaaba! there is God ooooh. I weep for this country.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by newslifeop: 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
And so what
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by donqx: 3:04pm On May 07, 2017
this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits / Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.