Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (23573 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by spafu(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
Dejiprince:

...and the drunken master no fit stop am from carrying dem. Naija no make mistake to pursue the ogogoro man from aso rock. Bubu, carry on jor. Anybody wey d tin pain make e go donate im sister 4 sambisa forest
How many people has your useless Afonja in collaboration with their Gambari masters installed bastard, Gworo chewing President been able to stop the Fulanis from killing across the country? Shey that una useless 'professor no barber in my village' done they cry? When e reach your turn and you shout, I will shout you down. Afonja without sense.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by dealslip(f): 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
dvee2:

If actually you are a girl as you claim, I am really sorry for you dear. Ndo!
I don't give a damn about what you feel.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by spafu(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2017
Dejiprince:

...and the drunken master no fit stop am from carrying dem. Naija no make mistake to pursue the ogogoro man from aso rock. Bubu, carry on jor. Anybody wey d tin pain make e go donate im sister 4 sambisa forest
How many people has your use.less Afonja in collaboration with their Gambari masters installed bastard, Gworo chewing President been able to stop the Fulanis from killing across the country? Shey that una useless 'professor no barber in my village' done they cry? When e reach your turn and you shout, I will shout you down. Afonja without sense. I have never known a more use.less nation than the Afonja Nation.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Malawian(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
Pls who donated the millions of almajiri loitering all over the northern hemisphere? Were they donated for propaganda?

One more thing, it reeks of slavish mentality for southerners to be holding brief for these so called chibok girls. Do they not have people up there who can speak for their so called kidnapped kids?

Is alright, it cuts across both tribes. The same way you have your Yoruba muslims, we also have have our Igbo efulefus.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by JideAmuGiaka: 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
why will a sitting president who is also the commander in chief of arm forces allow this happen if he indeed he is not clueless as claimed.

maybe u can also offer ur sisters to another set of politicians to use against the incumbent govt so as to gain power then we can see how ur family can cope without seeing their daughters for 2 and half years.

Has Boko haram stop kidnapping and killing?. They said they bombed and seriously injured Shakou and the same Shakou has released 82 girls to them. Thank God for this.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
boko haram u na try well well, after una dn end their career, abuse dem physical &sexually na nw una come go release them, it okay lyk dat o
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by testional(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
Blackfire:
Click like if u believe this is all a full scam running it's course.

Click share if u think buhari is fulfilling his promise.

No be Boko Haram leader they threat Nigeria Government last week to create havoc, now the same person they say he release adopted girls. Cinema show!!!!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by hush15: 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Glory be to God.

Anyone can claim Chibok Girls saga is a scam. It is their cup of tea, and may their daughters be used for such a scam too. Simple.

They still have not gotten over the loss of their Looting Hero losing the election. How can a God Fearing human being be politicising someone 's pain and grieve.

Jonathan being our president remains the greatest mistake of the country.

Oga, n.a. for your pocket be that one o.

If you can negotiate for girl release, how difficult is it to negotiate to stop the suicide bombings all over the place. ABI I'd it not the same same group that is commuting those atrocities,

Then also, when you claim you defeated a group technically, how is it possible to go negotiate with that same group again?

Even more is that the presidency claim to release BY captive in their custody for the girls, is it not safe to let Nigerians know them so we watch out for their nefarious activities?

So many unanswered questions

I believe this government has used these Chibok girls story for political purposes, one too many And it's unfair to the girls.
If you have these girls, let them go than releasing them annually to gain political advantage when you feel the odds are against you.

Newway, one day be one day
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by SuperS1Panther: 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
hush15:

Oga, n.a. for your pocket be that one o.

If you can negotiate for girl release, how difficult is it to negotiate to stop the suicide bombings all over the place. ABI I'd it not the same same group that is commuting those atrocities,

Then also, when you claim you defeated a group technically, how is it possible to go negotiate with that same group again?

Even more is that the presidency claim to release BY captive in their custody for the girls, is it not safe to let Nigerians know them so we watch out for their nefarious activities?

So many unanswered questions

I believe this government has used these Chibok girls story for political purposes, one too many And it's unfair to the girls.
If you have these girls, let them go than releasing them annually to gain political advantage when you feel the odds are against you.

Newway, one day be one day

So Red Cross and Swiss Govt that negotiated the release are very daft not to know that the Chibok Girls were kept somewhere and PMB was releasing them for political gains!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by hush15: 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

So Red Cross and Swiss Govt that negotiated the release are very daft not to know that the Chibok Girls were kept somewhere and PMB was releasing them for political gains!!!!!!

Red cross follow negotiate and Swiss government, so all these people met with shekau or his group? That proves so much that the so called kidnap was for political purposes.

We watching from high places

Boko n red cross, I don't understand the correlation at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey / I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.