Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (23580 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Jajayi: 8:37am On May 07, 2017
A nice step in the right direction
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Paretomaster(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2017
Davash222:

Most times I imagine if truly you guys are Humans or just Robots.

No, I think u and ur likes are the goblins here...how on earth can u imagine parents donating their kids for a propaganda, or som opposition took the girls for self gain...? u ppl must be sick upstairs....

why not go to chibok, and say that to the aggrieved parents..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by AntiWailer: 9:25am On May 07, 2017
good move
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2017
Our King Say...make we no dey do , you dey do...
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On May 07, 2017
wetin I wan talk...unable don talk everything finish...let me come n be going
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by charlydamianpat(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2017
i will Neva eat from dis lies
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:33am On May 07, 2017
we need to celebr8 dis... karimu abeg serve one RIZLA FULL round d table...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by chibboy: 9:34am On May 07, 2017
does buhari mean "very neat and well pampered terrorists in exchange for battered, raped, druged , abused , and of no more use to them chibok girls?
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by OkoNDOoBo: 9:34am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Boko haram is just a political tool to fight opposition government, funded by politicians. And this kidnap reeks of incompetence and participation of the government in Maiduguri. Thank you, don't mention.
why will a sitting president who is also the commander in chief of arm forces allow this happen if he indeed he is not clueless as claimed.

maybe u can also offer ur sisters to another set of politicians to use against the incumbent govt so as to gain power then we can see how ur family can cope without seeing their daughters for 2 and half years.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Excuzeme: 9:36am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
As you carry them na so you don return them. Weidon sir.

AT LEAST, PMB, the crurent C-in-C, IS NOT LOOKING "CLUELESS AND DENYING THAT ANYTHING HAPPENED" TO THE GIRLS.

If your own blood sister was one of these girls that got released, l bet you wont write that nonsense up there.

Carry your bad-belle waka joor.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Adamsbrandy: 9:38am On May 07, 2017
hmmmmmm! two weeks after election promise of releasing the Boko Haram captives has become two years. ok let us watch their pics and their parents. It is an opportunity to smuggle the fulanies into the country ........ God is watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by StephanieNK(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2017
Na only them waka come ehn minter president,there is God oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Excuzeme: 9:41am On May 07, 2017
Paretomaster:

No, I think u and ur likes are the goblins here...how on earth can u imagine parents donating their kids for a propaganda, or som opposition took the girls for self gain...? u ppl must be sick upstairs....

why not go to chibok, and say that to the aggrieved parents..?

Honestly, they are very SICK but they do not know nor acknowledge, it when told!

Just imagine the putrid nonsense they are saying...all in the name of tribe/party affiliation?

If the girls are not freed, the are the same people that will be crying that the Govt is not effective and not doing anything to free the girls
Now that they are getting freedom, it is another brainless story we dey hear!
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2017
Dejiprince:

Haha. I dey feel am pass u. As in whether una dey think like human beings. Children wey dem capture korokoro under the moustache of una oga and e no fit do anything about it, now, baba don dey make effort to recover dem and una begin dey yarn opata. I just taya 4 dis kind thinking. As in, where people dey keep deir sense wen dem dey talk. Get out.

"Attack against boko haram is an attack against d north"
Dey have started calling dem out from where dey asked them to hide since d strategy paid off n dey believe that at this stage,their zombies will never have a second thought of their conspiracy....
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by segebase(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2017
another series for this week....na to grab popcorn oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by macaranta(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2017
Okay o... Interesting turn of events
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:48am On May 07, 2017
Chibok Women released!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by yanjutomi(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2017
mad country release dem after contacting STD giving birth to another future terrorist.... the truth is dat government will cover the truth from us
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by CXLVII: 9:48am On May 07, 2017
Shelloween:
As you carry them na so you don return them. Weidon sir.

Wail on!

Talk is cheap!
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by pjc(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2017
Ogbeni chill
We all know there are so many inconsistencies surrounding the chibok girls story.
Every govt has its own policies. GEJ refused negotiations with terrorists. PMB thought otherwise.
Funny enough the released suspects likely were captured during the previous administration.
I wonder what would have been their bargaining chip if these suspects weren't captured in the first place. Maybe your fathers farmland would suffice and bubu would gladly agree and you will be happy too.
All the same, the bokos knew that bubu would negotiate when in office so they kept the girls instead of selling them for arms and money. I wonder if these ppl also saw the future.
omenkaLives:
Like I said earlier. .

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by CXLVII: 9:51am On May 07, 2017
Adamsbrandy:
hmmmmmm! two weeks after election promise of releasing the Boko Haram captives has become two years. ok let us watch their pics and their parents. It is an opportunity to smuggle the fulanies into the country ........ God is watching

Your brain and kidney will make potent money ritual charm
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by CXLVII: 9:52am On May 07, 2017
charlydamianpat:
i will Neva eat from dis lies

You wouldn't have been happy for the girls. Been a long time you were happy with even yourself
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by jericco1(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2017
Nice try
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by pjc(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2017
Ogbeni chill
We all know there are so many inconsistencies surrounding the chibok girls story.
Every govt has its own policies. GEJ refused negotiations with terrorists. PMB thought otherwise.
Funny enough the released suspects likely were captured during the previous administration.
I wonder what would have been their bargaining chip if these suspects weren't captured in the first place. Maybe your fathers farmland would suffice and bubu would gladly agree and you will be happy too.
All the same, the bokos knew that bubu would negotiate when in office so they kept the girls instead of selling them for arms and money. I wonder if these ppl also saw the future.
SuperS1Panther:
Glory be to God.

Anyone can claim Chibok Girls saga is a scam. It is their cup of tea, and may their daughters be used for such a scam too. Simple.

They still have not gotten over the loss of their Looting Hero losing the election. How can a God Fearing human being be politicising someone 's pain and grieve.

Jonathan being our president remains the greatest mistake of the country.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by kolafolabi(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Boko haram is just a political tool to fight opposition government, funded by politicians. And this kidnap reeks of incompetence and participation of the government in Maiduguri. Thank you, don't mention.
On point

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Penisman: 9:59am On May 07, 2017
Nonsense tricks, because Buhari and APC led wicked government have nothing to show on May 29th. They have suddenly found 82 drama girls code named chibok girls. The same boko haram that is killing our young officers in the frontline suddenly became human enough to release The mirage chibok girls.
The sickness he is battling now is yet enough for him, maybe he needs more...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by omenkaLives(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
pjc:
Ogbeni chill
Jonathan didn't negotiate with Boko Haram?

Oh dear.. This Shìt's worse than I thought.

Dude, did you just land on planet earth? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Elkay3: 10:01am On May 07, 2017
Hmmmmm. We always put politics or tribal affiliations to matters that touch. Keep Jonathan and Buhari aside. This involves people and their families.

Assuming the chibok issue is a scam, why did Jonathan get to accept it (though after 14-19 days)? As the C in C of the land, there are ways and equipment for him to ascertain. The worst part, for me, is that this bastardly audacious event took place after Jonathan had imposed a state of EMERGENCY!!!!! That's really a point to worry about. How many soldiers in Borno? How many checkpoints were setup within less of a kilometres? In emergency, the security agency report to his table directly.

If you had a sister kidnapped before, you'd surely understand that no mother would allow her child to undergo the torment.

But Nigerians deserve to know what it took for this administration to get the girls out. And those gals urgently requires some serious assessment...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Ijaya123: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Jonathan didn't negotiate with Boko Haram?

Oh dear.. This Shìt's worse than I thought.

Dude, did you just land on planet earth? embarassed

He is simply suffering from selective amnesia. Or simply being daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Ijaya123: 10:05am On May 07, 2017
pjc:
Ogbeni chill

You must be suffering from selective amnesia. Or just being daft. SMH.
Re: Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today by Daddybright1986(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2017
APC magic, just to make the government look as if it's working, as it's two years anniversary draws near, they know where they kept the girls and will be bringing them out gradually just to score cheap political point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) / Presidency Disowns Akeredolu Over Planned ‘Marijuana Business’ / Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.