Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola (614 Views)

Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by uniquealdehyde(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2017
Governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola has declared that he has not chosen anyone to succeed him ahead of the 2018 governorship election.
Aregbesola stated this during an all night interactive programme tagged: ‘Ogbeni Till Daybreak’ on Saturday in Osogbo.
“There is no aspect of our party’s organisation and management that has suffered in any form in respect of who will be my successor.
“We are united, connected and working so well for the progress of the party. We are the most cohesive political party in the state,” he said.
He added that no opposition in the state can match the All Progressives Congress (APC).
“If the only opposition party we have in the state is disorganised, dismembered, then where is the fear for 2018 election?” Aregbesola asked.
He also debunked speculations that he was planning to contest for Osun West Senatorial election in 2019.

Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by mannobi(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2017
Please what is Ogbeni talking about in this hard buhari time

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by MONITZ: 12:32am On May 07, 2017
So he still wants to pick a successor with all the rubbish that that he has done as a governor, hmm na waoo and y not make yourself non partisan so that the best candidate wins which will be in the overall interest of the state and her citizens

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by arinze2015: 12:48am On May 07, 2017
God father no problem we osun citizen are solemnly behind you baba agbalagba no one can challenge you ISE LOSO NSE PANTI OBO LOLETA osun oni baje oo
Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by ewigmee: 4:49am On May 07, 2017
You pick your successor? What is election for - party and state election?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2017
Osun people are solidly behind you.... Hope there is chance to go third term we will vote massively for u... But whoever u anoint will be an automatic govnor come 2018 .

We will miss u sir
Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2017
Ogbeni
Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by tollyboy5(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2017
just imagine the way villagers are praising their governor because he did half of what a sane govnor should do and now feels like king! sad must people be stupid. you can't elect a successor people elect their choice undecided later they would vote another ediot with thus their mentality and start running to Lagos to find greener pasture angry

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by wale0911: 8:16am On May 07, 2017
You might have said the truth but as a politician, an APC for that matter, it would be difficult for the majority to believe you. 2018 is already here, may the Almighty spare our lives beyond that year, We shall be observing.
Re: Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola by mexxmoney: 8:53am On May 07, 2017
Osun people will choose their next governor, you can only endorse a candidate, you can't force him down our throats. Ogbeni Aregbe, you came in with so much hope but you disappointed us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Wins Daily Times Heroes Award / Nobody Can Force Nigerians To Live Together. Prof Nwabueze And Prof Amucheazi / Fayose Visits Family Of Late Ekiti Ex-gov,col Bawa In Jos,Gives N25m Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.