Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (8310 Views)

How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2017
nero2face:
forget level, woman na woman...man na man...na who dey fear ghost

This your meme though...
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by gabi101(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
lol... so are they saying its not safe to date a benin girl??! smiley
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see what I'm seeing grin

Let's scare the hell of some people today grin
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Bahddo(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2017
jayinfo2:

I beg y u day para naa

Shay somebody can not play with you.
if hear say na play. The majority truly believe the stereotype jare.
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by sirusX(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
Bahddo:
I'd just say 'nice photoshop' because that's what it is.

All these Edo state talk is just nonsense stereotype popularized because people have the desire to feel better than the next person. I may have believed if I never lived there.

If people truly had such powers, Naija would have been more developed than this. If I have the power to make my body invisible, then I wouldn't waste it on petty stuff like taking pics to scare someone.
jayinfo2:

I beg y u day para naa

Shay somebody can not play with you.
Help me tell am o grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by hernandson(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
omo na die be that oo,I won't even risk saying or asking if it's Photoshop,na begging things. this one na naija Casper oo

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 07, 2017
Bahddo:
I'd just say 'nice photoshop' because that's what it is.

All these Edo state talk is just nonsense stereotype popularized because people have the desire to feel better than the next person. I may have believed if I never lived there.

If people truly had such powers, Naija would have been more developed than this. If I have the power to make my body invisible, then I wouldn't waste it on petty stuff like taking pics to scare someone.

Yes o. Clone stamp tool at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / Pictures Of Sexy Bearded Women! / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.