Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (8290 Views)

How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by ItalianWine(f): 6:24am On May 07, 2017
THAT AWAKEN MOMENT YOU WANT TO
BREAKUP WITH YOUR EDO GIRLFRIEND AND
SHE SENT YOU THIS PICTURE ...haha
HEHEHHEHHEHEH MY BROTHER
REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES OO
START BEGGING HER....
LWKMD

Lalasticlala what would you do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by FieryJustice(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2017
blood of jesus
ftc
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On May 07, 2017
Na to de shout BUHARI OH BUHARI OH BUHARI OH

At the same time I go de run de fall for ground de run tongue

3 Likes

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Elfree: 6:29am On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin lolzzzz
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 6:29am On May 07, 2017
grin na photoshop ... i nor fit fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 6:38am On May 07, 2017
grin
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by nero2face: 6:41am On May 07, 2017
forget level, woman na woman...man na man...na who dey fear ghost

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by jhydebaba(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Na to run pass temple run sure pass for this matter.

3 Likes

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Davash222(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2017
Make I hear say I fear...
Witch no fit kill doll baby.
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by emeijeh(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2017

8 Likes

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Garshyzee(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2017
Op so u trying to say all EDO GIRLS are SPIIRO? shocked

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 7:15am On May 07, 2017
grin grin holy ghost
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2017
I will just kuku die.

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by dacovajnr: 7:49am On May 07, 2017
I'd just say C'mon baby

13 Likes

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nature8(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2017
Lwkmd grin
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Archangels2(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2017
Naso.com
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by ikp120(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2017
Davash222:
Make I hear say I fear... Witch no fit kill doll baby.
Doll baby? shocked Hmmm

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 8:03am On May 07, 2017
Lol... I'd just say baby somebody no fit play with you ni?
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Bahddo(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2017
I'd just say 'nice photoshop' because that's what it is.

All these Edo state talk is just nonsense stereotype popularized because people have the desire to feel better than the next person. I may have believed if I never lived there.

If people truly had such powers, Naija would have been more developed than this. If I have the power to make my body invisible, then I wouldn't waste it on petty stuff like taking pics to scare someone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by jayinfo2(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2017
Bahddo:
I'd just say 'nice photoshop' because that's what it is.

All these Edo state talk is just nonsense stereotype popularized because people have the desire to feel better than the next person. I may have believed if I never lived there.

If people truly had such powers, Naija would have been more developed than this. If I have the power to make my body invisible, then I wouldn't waste it on petty stuff like taking pics to scare someone.

I beg y u day para naa

Shay somebody can not play with you.

4 Likes

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Rayloverscrib: 8:43am On May 07, 2017
jayinfo2:

I beg y u day para naa

Shay somebody can not play with you.

I taya for the guy mata sef

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 9:51am On May 07, 2017
The more reason I will break up.
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by mikool007(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'd just say C'mon baby
hehe....naso!
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2017
Elfree:
grin grin grin grin grin grin lolzzzz
den u playing with your destiny
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2017
jeloser:
grin na photoshop ... i nor fit fear
playing with ur destiny
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Realkenny(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2017
Omo God has not given us the spirit of fear

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by jericco1(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2017
I will give her a cape..

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2017
TIS SHLD CATALYS THE BREAKUP.
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by Larryfest(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
So she dey levitate weytin make i con do naa me no dey fear anybody abeg....
Re: That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This by NaWetinDey(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
I like to meet with this type woman make I use am do fish on top abacha. Anyways, I would not leave a woman I love unless she did something that makes her deserving to be left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / How Long Can A Man Stay Without Making Love To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.