Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (34840 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Konskott(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
If they like, they can change to chameleon.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by kolaaderin: 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Hahah APDA is NOT a SE, SW, SW, NW or NE party.

It is a party for ALL and driven by Nigerians from all part of Nigeria.

Yes, SE alone can't make anyone President so is SS, SW, NW, NE and NC.

Nigerians from the SE, SS, SW, NE, NW and NC shall kick out the fraud called APC in 2019.

I resist every attempt to turn this into a tribal bashing thread....

The earlier you find a way to pull Tinubu into your new party the better your chances, I don't see any of this days Nigerian political that can pull that same stunt he pulled in 2015 for APC. PDP is full of politicians with out ideas of their own, 90% of the content are just out to loot and the rest 10% plays politics in Goodluck ideas (let just keep following until we are lucky to become governor to VP and ends up becoming president with blank Ideas).
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

in what sense? can you list 5 of its promoters that are not part of the old order?
Focus on the ideology, manifesto and vision not individuals. We all have role to play for Nigeria to be great.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by buchai: 5:54pm On May 07, 2017
Baba u didn't answer the question ..why not remove sheriff at the convention if u truly have internal democracy and if majority of the party is against him

Answer the question and stop dogging it

Sheriff is a bad omen to any political party in Nigeria he is a bad market in adoption I think he will be worst than current administration if given a chance he will carry that PDP cross alone.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2017
kolaaderin:

The earlier you find a way to pull Tinubu into your new party the better your chances, I don't see any of this days Nigerian political that can pull that same stunt he pulled in 2015 for APC. PDP is full of politicians with out ideas of their own, 90% of the content are just out to loot and the rest 10% plays politics in Goodluck ideas (let just keep following until we are lucky to become governor to VP and ends up becoming president with blank Ideas).
APDA is open to patriots that believe in a better country
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by OlujobaSamuel: 5:56pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Focus on the ideology, manifesto and vision not individuals. We all have role to play for Nigeria to be great.
seems you dont know apc also have all these that you listed.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by nickxtra(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
See a better alternative which all youths must embrace- visit here for more information and registration:

GPS2019 NMC MEETING 02

ATTN:

We are on course to 2019

We are preparing for the GPS2019 NMC MEETING 02 for the appointment of the INTERIM NATIONAL EXECUTIVE 24th - 31st May, 2017

The exact date to be announced soon.
For more information, visit:

http://www.generationalpowershift2019.org.ng
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Hassan080196(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2017
Pls let's both share the money they gave you for this campaign.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by sapele914(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2017
Esseite:

“Sheriff’s PDP is not interested in being opposition to the APC, they have never uttered a word in opposition; that is not how to run a democracy.

Thank God New pdp have begun to think....
A person that does not know their father will not know their real name. Who is the lawful chairman of PDP?Sheriff can't work because a gate keeper says he is the selected chairman. With all the petitions against him,EFCC has left markafi alone to cause confusion in pdp. My guy war no be about agidi and shouting,critical thinking will always reign supreme. Sheriff is the authentic Chair.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by chloride6: 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.

Sound ideology my ass. This APDA is doomed to failed as a result of this zoning. Let all competent candidates contest as they deem fit.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by sapele914(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA is open to patriots that believe in a better country
I believe You had a typo error, I am quite sure you meant to say parrots who make the loudest noise?e.g. Doyin okupe,fani kayode, jerrycan gana,oliseh metuh to mention a few and least we forget the human talking gongs wike and fayose.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by greatiyk4u(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Hahah APDA is NOT a SE, SW, SW, NW or NE party.

It is a party for ALL and driven by Nigerians from all part of Nigeria.

Yes, SE alone can't make anyone President so is SS, SW, NW, NE and NC.

Nigerians from the SE, SS, SW, NE, NW and NC shall kick out the fraud called APC in 2019.

I resist every attempt to turn this into a tribal bashing thread....

APDA=another poverty development association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
Apda = Apoda
cheesy grin grin
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP as a party has a lot of foundational flaw. In fact, I and other patriots within always maintain that the party must be restructured to capture the mind and yearnings of Nigerians. Alas, Professor Gana Committee was setup and came with brilliant recommendations. But such has to pass through all organs of the party including NEC and Convention for ratification.

Sadly, the crises has put a pause to everything. Nigerians need an alternative platform to the dirt called APC and they can't keep waiting till infinity for the PDP.

APDA, is still under INEC consideration but once the needful is done and PDP fortune remain unchanged, we shall join other patriots within APDA and give Nigerians what they seek...

BTW why are you so concerned? Scared already?
its now you know what Nigeria seek after ruling for over 16yrs with corruptible personalities and zero development and monumental failure in all states una still want to cajole us...

Pls note Ada or apda or whatever it's called it's dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by MeinKampf: 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
Azeina699:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles  2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

✅Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

✅*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

✅*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

✅*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

✅*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

✅*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is  data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

✅*Refer A Friend and Get 500MB as Compensation.. 
100% Sure and Reliable...

✅*These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....

Fraud alert ⚠

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by SEYILIGHT(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. You and your sweet talk. Trust me on this, I really don't give a cutlery fvck about political parties, forget all the noise we make here. The ONLY reasons I seem to support APC is because of Tinubu (for being the shrewdest politician of our time and someone who's overpaid his dues, and his success story in giving Legosians good leaders) and Buhari (for his anticorruption war and honest).

That is why you see I'm mighty critical of Ortom and Yahaya Bello, both of whom are APC governors.

That said, no be PDP we dey talk about? I don't think I could ever forgive those people and the party for the destruction they'd caused Nigerians both economically and psychologicaly.

Don't bother Bros.

Don't give up on the new party yet, they may be the saviour...

Let's see their manifestos first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by hakimi1974(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2017
eyaah, so nah like play like play, an upstart party like apc take dismantle the party formerly known as pdp.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nowenuse: 6:44pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

look,,,apc can not loose in 2019....no matter what parties merge toghether....the south east is not enough to win....

i want to see how you wan convince the north to be on your side now after your people insulted them so much...forget the yorubas,they are pissed about south easterners...oyo...

Oga, who are you to speak for the north? Everyone should speak for his or her own state or geo-political zone.
The north is not one entity and will not vote as one.
I am from the North-central.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by hush15: 6:52pm On May 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

I wonder what will be ur campaign theme

PDP is a failure and u know it

I tot u were different ..and the new breed of Nigerian politicians ..some of us even though we disagreed had hope u will be different ..

But trust me ur no better than them ..ur even worst

Now is the opportunity to change things. Get involve and don't let evil prevail in the absence of good. Obviously the ruling party don't have anything to offer so if you feel there is where you can make the difference, grab it now and stop criticizing without providing concrete solution.

I also want to encourage the youths to be involve in this emancipation and contribute to their future rather than leave it to those old folks who just keep passing baton to themselves.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
chloride6:

Sound ideology my ass. This APDA is doomed to failed as a result of this zoning. Let all competent candidates contest as they deem fit.

Nigeria is a peculiar country, you can't help but adopt zoning else some group cry marginalisation
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless this country

MODIFIED

Barca, anything without Buharis blessing ain't going nowhere for north woh, in fact the other day i just criticized PMB in the market, Every one just jumped on me saying
" DESPITE ALL THE SUFFERING, IF NA MAI MALAFA(GEJ) WE DON DIE OF HUNGER IF BH BO KILL US ALREADY"
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by babestella: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
Good one, let Modu Sherrif remain and die in PDP, I see now reason for his rudeness and infighting. Modu was only called to lead for few months, now it has become fight.

This is a good move but it came too late, however, they have lots of grounds to cover and they have to start working hard now, Nigerians can't wait to kick out the fraud (APC) we currently have running Nigeria.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by positivetaught: 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Yes right way to go,sherrif was a terrible mistake but better late than never, the supreme court decision is purely the handiwork of APC,it's known long ago,it's so amazing how APC insult n blame PDP for every negative thing or shortcomings in the country from 99 to date,but turns around to throw lavish celebrations when ever the succeed in luring a former PDP member into their fold, like the just past case of chime,it's time to put a halt to the deceit,lies n hypocrisy, we all make mistakes, the important thing is realising our mistakes n willing to make amend,everyone deserves a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by gretblue: 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA Is a new party in the making, it has NO corruption stain like APC
Which faction of APDA do you belong to? from the reliable source, APDA comes in various factions, Dopkesi faction, Makafi faction and Fayose faction.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by positivetaught: 7:16pm On May 07, 2017
kolaaderin:

But u don't have any problem accepting the same PDP members into APC right?,search your soul brother.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by mrvitalis(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2017
hush15:

Now is the opportunity to change things. Get involve and don't let evil prevail in the absence of good. Obviously the ruling party don't have anything to offer so if you feel there is where you can make the difference, grab it now and stop criticizing without providing concrete solution.

I also want to encourage the youths to be involve in this emancipation and contribute to their future rather than leave it to those old folks who just keep passing baton to themselves.

Lol party politics is like this ..u don't jump out of the party when I don't get what u want ...did Clinton and her group leave the party after she was betrayed for Obama ?? She came back strong ..that's party politics bro
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by chloride6: 7:31pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria is a peculiar country, you can't help but adopt zoning else some group cry marginalisationl

Zoning creates self entitlement in these si.lly politicians .

The 8th Assembly is in disarray as a result of this zoning.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
gretblue:

Which faction of APDA do you belong to? from the reliable source, APDA comes in various factions, Dopkesi faction, Makafi faction and Fayose faction.
This is grossly flawed
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
Jiang:

Barca, anything without Buharis blessing ain't going nowhere for north woh, in fact the other day i just criticized PMB in the market, Every one just jumped on me saying
" DESPITE ALL THE SUFFERING, IF NA MAI MALAFA(GEJ) WE DON DIE OF HUNGER IF BH BO KILL US ALREADY"

Bro, unlike before, Buhari don't call absolute shot in the north again. I interact with northerners and most of them voice Kwankwaso while some others Lamido.

To them, Buhari is uncorruptible but his people around him are corrupt. APC isn't popular as CPC was in the North.

by north I mean NW and NE (with exception of Taraba, Adamawa and part of Gombe)
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Hurlaryincar: 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless this country

MODIFIED

This bacabaca guy Ehn. I don't understand what you evil pdp think of Nigerians. You sharply go change to Apda and you think we will welcome you after milking the country dry. If APDA enter anywhere, na prison. So so thief. [sub][/sub]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.