Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (34831 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA is different... I've seen their manifesto and constitution

Smiles.
Well, we all know how things are run in this country!
APC promised us change... and we'll, change it is we're getting.

Except it isn't the same old recycled leaders, they're all same!!!

You said you seen their constitution??
Does it state the death penalty for stealing public funds?
Answer is NO!
So welcome brother, to another set of rebranded thieves!!!
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Pro2makx(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Nonsense! A lousy attempt at evading a very lucid question. So Amaechi and Saraki constitute the majority of those who decamped from PDP to APC?

Here you are saying you won't waste your time when real facts is shoved in your face.

I wonder when the few became the majority. Since you can't provide any list, i'll advise you to please relax and watch things unfurl so next time, you won't be quick to make to frivolous claims to things you can't back up with facts.

Thank you, sir.
What a fact thrown in my face. You should be thankful and dancing Shoki tonight that I don't have much time to spare. For your mind, you don establish fact? Dude, I simply don't have the luxury of time tonight.
And for daring to want to make yourself sound like u got a point even when u have none, I will make out time later to address your curiosity.
I wonder if u r not in Nigeria
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AfroSamurai: 10:03pm On May 07, 2017
Pro2makx:

What a fact thrown in my face. You should be thankful and dancing Shoki tonight that I don't have much time to spare. For your mind, you don establish fact? Dude, I simply don't have the luxury of time tonight.
And for daring to want to make yourself sound like u got a point even when u have none, I will make out time later to address your curiosity.
I wonder if u r not in Nigeria
Puhlease! Spare me the useless regurgitating nonsense you're spewing. You were asked to provide facts, but instead, you chose to dance like a badly battered sodomised ballerina whose legs can't keep her standing.

So, Mr. Man. Next time, before you cough out whatever nonsense your brain think of, first make sure you have proof to back it up.

Thanks for your time, you've been dismissed.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by alizma: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
Lol see consolation. Buhari finally destroy PDP after a landslide victory in 2015 presidential election.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by rrikado(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2017
@Tonye d dreamer,u nd ur useless PDP with d new party will be disgraced come 2019.U think God is sleeping,u will be disappointed mark my word.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by rezy15(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
Another senseless party made up of sore losers from both parties without any clear ideology and so called patriotic Nigerians are already rejoicing without even asking what the new party stands for and what their reasons are for forming s new party. Its APC all over again.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ideas4real: 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
. Sorry for you. No be by mouth. Let PDP first get their house in order before making any empty post here. People are becoming wiser. If PDP think Nigeria is still where they left it they are making a big mistake and that is why it baffles me when people like you makes some statements as if you PDP people had never learned anything from your inglorious exit from power in 2015. Is it these set of people that care not put their house in order that will come and put a country as big as Nigeria in order. ? God forbid.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless this country

MODIFIED

LOL keep fooling yourself hahha....
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:06am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP as a party has a lot of foundational flaw. In fact, I and other patriots within always maintain that the party must be restructured to capture the mind and yearnings of Nigerians. Alas, Professor Gana Committee was setup and came with brilliant recommendations. But such has to pass through all organs of the party including NEC and Convention for ratification.

Sadly, the crises has put a pause to everything. Nigerians need an alternative platform to the dirt called APC and they can't keep waiting till infinity for the PDP.

APDA, is still under INEC consideration but once the needful is done and PDP fortune remain unchanged, we shall join other patriots within APDA and give Nigerians what they seek...

BTW why are you so concerned? Scared already?

LOL so what you can't give Nigeria under PDP right? we will be at the poll in 2019..
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:08am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA Is a new party in the making, it has NO corruption stain like APC

LOL are you for real? Please who are those that will be in the APDA? The likes of GEJ, Wike, Fayose, etc? and it has no corruption stain?

Devil will have to commit suicide after reading this..
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Akinaukwa: 12:09am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I believe our REAL progressive comrades in APC will welcome this move and join hands with other patriots in the party to move Nigeria forward.

This is a time for young people to get involved in the affairs of Nigeria

What can young people offer in a party to be led by same old breeds?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:11am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm sure you will be welcomed to the party boss.

Nigerians need better alternative to what we currently have in both the ruling and opposition parties. APDA may just be the real big thing to actualise the aspiration of Nigerians.

It's good especially for a party that has never held position in the country before now

LOL better alternative hahaha, Who are those that will be in the party? The likes if Wike, FFK, Fayose, Ekweremadu etc? please tell us another joke..
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I am sure we shall chase out the vagabonds in power and make Nigeria to be great, greater than Kenya, Egypt and SA combined come 2019.

LOL what you can't do in PDP hahahah? Joke of the century..
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 4:29am On May 08, 2017
we are watching
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2017
kinharold:

If the same set of Nigerian politicians that we all know could come together under a new name and dislodge the almighty PDP, then anything is possible.

They came together they didn't break
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by casualobserver1: 12:33am On May 14, 2017
MetaHuman:
foolish person or painter

Mostly foolish person though.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2017
erunz:
when the new party comes up watch what will happen to Apc, Markafi faction test run this option in Delta state bye election last month and it worked. It's candidate in Labour party defeated APC and Sheriff 's candidate in PDP

It wasn't Labour party that won the bye-election of Warri-South constituency into DTHA but Mrs Shola Daibo of Accord party. I don't know if Markafi had anything to do with it in terms of a test run, but she is the younger sister of the Olu of Warri so go figure.

Accord - 5,546 votes
Apc. - 2,010 votes
Pdp. - 182 votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Badenoch Explains How "Irresponsible" Nigerian Government Is / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.