Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex (913 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Flashreporters: 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
Nigerian lady reveals how she gave all her exes blessings and grace through sex but got depression in return...

I met an ex boyfriend of mine today and he shocked me with his words, he kept trying to get sexual with me and i refused, i told him i had no feelings, I told him i was broken and empty. He looked at me for 2 mins and all of a sudden he said who ever hurt me to be this broken May God punish that person.. he said he was sorry. Now listen
One minute this guy was asking for sex and the next minute he was praying for me, and begging for forgiveness.! At first i thought he was fooling around until he said something to me: Sade your body is the temple of the lord and you are his child, you have Grace upon you, and that is why people try to take some of it off you… when you have sex with a guy you share this Grace with them, don’t ever let anyone force you to collect this Grace! Don’t let anyone try to make you think it’s your... READ MORE------------> http:///2p9BDVZ

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2017

I juz dont get it...
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by aflame100(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
Good 4 u
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by calberian: 2:01pm On May 07, 2017
Grace and blessings abi?

I hear you.

Next!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by mazimee(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2017
This very hilarious and stupid at same time. What is Christianity turning to this days

And the Ex was even preaching on top his request for fornication ? If he had knowledge of bible portion to support his request, he would have quoted that too.

This generation of Christians is very far away from the Standard of Christ.

Just look at the lady,her dressing oozes harlotry. These people are no Christians, I now believe that agents of darkness is real.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by GloriaNinja(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
undecided HIAN!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by chris2face(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
laughing in Chinese

hahahshaha
Grace indeed
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by evanscheck(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2017
OK .. Grace and blessing abi .. I have heard .
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by PenisCaP: 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
Olosho sunday!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
Please does Shade have a breást on her tummy? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by ojun50(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
Grace nd blessing ontop pekus.

(1) (Reply)

“if Your Hubby Asks For A DNA Test And You Know The Kids Ain’t His Kill Him” – N / Why Would A Married Woman Want To Go To A Single Guys House if he was Alone? / Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.