Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware (5362 Views)

Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2017
While I was still an undergraduate at Uniabuja, a Coursemate of mine recounted a story of a philandering married young man who literally chased everything in skirt. He was a successful young man who lived at Gwarimpa.
On this fateful day, he was at UBA Gwagwalada for a business transaction. he was pressed but he decided not to use the loo in the bank so he decided to go to a nearby bush which happened to be a burial ground for the hausas. As he defeacated, he saw a big python crawl pass him. He watched perturbly as the python transformed into a beautiful fair girl with attires to match. She stepped out of the bush pretending to adjust her skirt, boarded a bike and headed straight to Unigwags. He wanted to see the end of it, as he entered his car and followed behind at a distant as she alighted from the bike, paid and entered the school showing her I. D card to the security men. He followed her right to her faculty and saw her relate with her Coursemates. She even had friends who she rolled it.
The guy left for home abandoned what he had to do and went back home filled with fear, he cried bitterly and confessed to his wife his atrocities and related to her his experiences that day.

The Metaphysical world is Real, It's necessary we tread with Caution and exercise Self restraint.
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by celebgistsng: 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Daninya11:
While I was still an undergraduate at Uniabuja, a Coursemate of mine recounted a story of a philandering married young man who literally chased everything in skirt. He was a successful young man who lived at Gwarimpa.
On this fateful day, he was at UBA Gwagwalada for a business transaction. he was pressed but he decided not to use the loo in the bank so he decided to go to a nearby bush which happened to be a burial ground for the hausas. As he defeacated, he saw a big python crawl pass him. He watched perturbly as the python transformed into a beautiful fair girl with attires to match. She stepped out of the bush pretending to adjust her skirt, boarded a bike and headed straight to Unigwags. He wanted to see the end of it, as he entered his car and followed behind at a distant as she alighted from the bike, paid and entered the school showing her I. D card to the security men. He followed her right to her faculty and saw her relate with her Coursemates. She even had friends who she rolled it.
The guy left for home abandoned what he had to do and went back home filled with fear, he cried bitterly and confessed to his wife his atrocities and related to her his experiences that day.

The Metaphysical world is Real, It's necessary we tread with Caution and exercise Self restraint.

My God!! And so many guys for campus go don apply for friendship
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
celebgistsng:

Hmmm there are events in this world that cannot be explained or comprehended.I have seen and heard strange occurrences that made me extremely careful with women
unforseen circumstances meant to happen then happened doesn't really translates to some spiritual mumbo jumbo...we live for every moment in our lives, every sec.. Events are meant to occur beyond measures
i rather term it EXISTENTIALISM...I'm more of a realist tho
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 07, 2017
Efewestern:

I won't convince you on what to belief, it's your choice.. but don't overlook things.. not everything can be explained.. there are forces, if you like believe , if you like don't.. na your cup of akamu.

cool...i believe in the BIG BANG!!!!
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by bitcoinvin(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
Lol....To be Frank,staying single is the best thing a man can go for....
Stay away from women and sex,avoide them like plague.
Life is a teacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Zaitoon: 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women with big ass are very wasteful .

If they Shit nah full bucket of water, if they use tissue paper nah one roll.

Very wasteful
chai grin grin

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
A lesson to men out there.... Don't go chasing every girl out there on the streets....
Thank God I didn't sleep with Oge last night! I knew something was off by d intense pressure she put on me(I met her yday too) n voila she was in my room n all DAT!!!! I had d presence of mind to hold off even as she begged for it!! Lawd! Thank U!! grin
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by oodua1stson: 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
This story is fiction so I won't be too upset with you
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by demiladegold(f): 10:52pm On May 07, 2017
Ma fi oun ti o ma je ba nkan ti o ma je je

No use wetin you go chop spoil wetin you go become
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by dingbang(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Thank God I didn't sleep with Oge last night! I knew something was off by d intense pressure she put on me(I met her yday too) n voila she was in my room n all DAT!!!! I had d presence of mind to hold off even as she begged for it!! Lawd! Thank U!! grin
why are you telling me this? Oya give me Oge number sharply... grin
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 07, 2017
I can't sleep embarassed
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
why are you telling me this? Oya give me Oge number sharply... grin
She ain't ur type bro....very slim n busty..fair dou!!!! tongue
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by dingbang(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

very slim and busty kwa.. Na wa for u ooo.. Still give me d number..
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Erums(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2017
Thi gs beyond d the natural.... God will see us thryy
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by AngelAkunna(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Lol....To be Frank,staying single is the best thing a man can go for....
Stay away from women and sex,avoide them like plague.
Life is a teacher

You won't be fulfilled if toh try that...
but believing God for the best will make you happy!
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by AngelAkunna(f): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
Daninya11:

This is real but some men don't care about the source, they just do their things and enjoy it!!!
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by luminouz(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
very slim and busty kwa.. Na wa for u ooo.. Still give me d number..
Lmaooooooo! Fear easy women oooooo!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by dingbang(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo! Fear easy women oooooo!!!!! tongue tongue
guy I say give me number na.. Shuuooo.. Na u wan fvck am?
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
guy I say give me number na.. Shuuooo.. Na u wan fvck am?
OK.
08024024124....... tongue
All d best bruh!!!
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by longjohnsilver: 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
but come oh, na only girls deh get marine spirit nii.

I neva for once hear say these things happening to girls (except in the case of ritual killings).

Its not our fault to see a lady n admire now, why must we be punished for responding to our natural instinct, why please?

everyone is just saying, stay faithful n all, what if a normal easygoing guy jam these evil babes, we are still going to get the same outcome of misfortune for the guy.

Now tell me, shey na d innocent guy fault.

this matter weak me mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by dingbang(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2017
luminouz:

OK.
08024024124....... tongue
All d best bruh!!!
hmmm. I no trust u.. Hope say d number no be fake one
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:30am On May 08, 2017
shocked Is this real? *goosebumps all over*
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by LePrezident(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2017
Venica:
when bible say sex outside marriage is a sin. some people be like " God don't want us to enjoy " na things like this God de try to protect us from. lesson leant . May God give him a second chance.

Innocent question: are you saying you've never had sex before or outside marriage?
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by LePrezident(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2017
Daninya11:

Pressplay411, have you noticed that most of these stories mainly happen in sub-saharan Africa? What do you think might be the cause of this?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by PenisCaP: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
this is an unfortunate story I had to seek permission from someone to share. there could be a lesson or two to learn from it.

two months ago a friend of mine told me about having seen the biggest ass in his entire life on his way from work. a polytechnic is nearby and unfortunate to say, that is the most useless schools to grace this country. not even one pretty girl in that place (a federal poly for that matter). when he told me, I disagreed because I have searched and searched and finally gave up and secondly I felt he was teasing me knowing my affinity for big booty. since we work together he decided to come pick me up at closing time. actually I drove behind him while we went to the girl's house. infact she met us on one street and people, this girl was loaded. she had one of the biggest I have ever set my eyes on and I have seen alot.

after introductions, I felt so bad at being unfortunate not to have met her first that I drove away in anger and left my friend there. fast forward to two weeks ago. I hadn't seen this friend of mine in a awhile because I was angry that he met that girl before me, and also the bad character he has where he invites me to an outing with some supposed girls, and he picks the plump one leaving the skinny one looking at me. this Is a fellow who knows the kinda food I eat. anyway I noticed he was moody and about too skinny and I inquired, despite taking him awhile. he pulled me aside and told me was still shocks me to date.

apparently (he didn't tell me this at first), the first day he met her, he took her home that night, they slept together. one thing he found weird was that the girl was every ready for anything he brought to the bedroom ranging from anal, booty licking, fisting and even domination. according to him he hadn't enjoyed himself so much since he returned from England. the day he took me to her house and I left, he took her home too and invited his lesbians flatmate and her gf and everyone took turns in a foursome. the girl never complained and to his shock on both occasions woke up very early to leave. never asked for a Kobo nor receive his offer to go to flex in a public joint.

then came the bomb shell, one day he called her up again, and she said "
who is this" , "
ow did you get my number,
have we met before?

thinking it was a joke, he got annoyed and the lady swore they have never met, he paid her a visit and she repeated same and vehemently refused to show him her house ( met on that same street). he still felt she was denying everything and started reminding her of the sex etc and she told him he must be drunk. that nothing like that ever happened between them. my friend went home thinking its all these games women play till he noticed that misfortune has overtaken his life.

the engines of his jeep and sedan knocked same day, the house he was building somewhere in Lagos collapsed in same week, he started having strange illness that makes him act like he is epipleptic. not long after he heard his mixed race daughter died. this coupled with other things made him seek out this girl again. but she has refused to see him. I told him I will follow him in company of those two lesbian ladies. she can't say she never met us.

as usual we met at that same street, all she will say is my house is around here but will never take you to the place ( was told by some natives whom I stylishly asked, that the Anglican and seventh day cemetery is what's located around that axis and not homes). I noticed she wore same white skirt that showed the gigantic ass, and same black top. similar to what she wore the day I met her, similar to what my friend claimed she wore when he met her twice. when we inquired she claimed she had never met any of us before. those two girls quickly took to their heels and jumped a bike. I kept looking at her in horror with my friend sweating profusely nearby. I boldly asked her why and all she could mutter was

SHEY UNA PREEK NO DEY STAY ONE PLACE. I asked why she would say that and yet claim she doesn't know us. she looked me to my eyes and said it. I don't know you, I don't know him, never met you and unless u want to have a business with me, stop calling me and stop coming here.

we left there, he wanted to fight her and I stopped him from such show of shame that will most likely result in our sacking. I advised him to take a vacation abroad, at least to console his wife and that hopefully all these are just nothing. a pure figment of his imagination.

deep in my heart I know this is no imagination, he has traveled, but I have still seen that girl on that same street, with her gigantic ass in white skirt and a black top. how could it all be a coincidence.

would a church deliverance work best or the juju thing. he isn't neither but am sure he will jump at any solution once he returns and still feels haunted.

when a woman is so free and cheap, that it's baffling why she would be that way and yet gain nothing in return. it's best to step back and without thinking it
twice. FLEE

Sent u pm u neva replied undecided
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by pressplay411(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Pressplay411, have you noticed that most of these stories mainly happen in sub-saharan Africa? What do you think might be the cause of this?

More intriguing is it's always a friend of a friend that has this experience (hearsay). Lol
I'd like to hear a first hand experience for change.
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by LePrezident(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2017
pressplay411:

More intriguing is it's always a friend of a friend that has this experience (hearsay). Lol
I'd like to hear a first hand experience for change.

Lol me too... I want to hear first hand stories cos the ones I read online seem too nollywood
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Eddygourdo(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Sent u pm u neva replied undecided
I did bro, network is crazy where I am. will resend a message to you. hope u good
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
A lesson to men out there.... Don't go chasing every girl out there on the streets....
Which streets grin
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
luminouz:

See them sad
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

See them sad
Lmaooo! Wuz up cutie
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooo! Wuz up cutie
Y u dey laugh like dis sad
Who give u laughing gas.. u no even check if person still dey alive
Hmm i hail o .. awon forget person dem camp grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Terible People.. / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / Moment A 'father' Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.