Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) (49148 Views)

#ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / Aregbesola Donates Tablets To Rescued Chibokgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by browniex: 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
One of the biggest scam of all times, even the USA fell for it.

1 Like

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ollah2: 10:06pm On May 07, 2017
mvem:
...d way u talk means u havent travelled well...what do u mean by north?...u talk as if north na one state...infact is not all states in the north that u consider as hausa speaking states....u teach normally in english in schools wherever in nigeria but when taken to rural places u see students that dont speak english at all....dey use d native language to teach dem.....in north mostly core north like katsina,borno,jigawa, yobe, in the rural sides of d states people dont understand anything in englush and am serious....but u still see schools with students preparing for exams and ssce even jamb...d schools and teachers mostly help them....u dont even hv to go far, go to villages in delta,enugu,benue,abia etc u see students that cant speak english well or write with it but still dey do take ssce exams....i dey lie

Abeg free that guy jare
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
browniex:
One of the biggest scam of all times, even the USA fell for it.

Na USA join write the film abi you don forget Obamas involvement in the last election?
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by walexsho(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
ollah2:

Hausa isn't a local language. Don't embarrass yourself.
Which country's official Language is Hausa .... A Yoruba man will never tell you Yoruba isn't a local dialect just because it is spoken by a tribe in Brazil. Exposure and sound education goes a long way
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
mvem:
...d way u talk means u havent travelled well...what do u mean by north?...u talk as if north na one state....not only northern states even speak hausa....u teach normally in english in schools wherever in nigeria but when taken to rural places u see students that dont speak english at all....dey use d native language to teach dem.....in north mostly core north like katsina,borno,jigawa, yobe, in the rural sides of d states people dont understand anything in englush and am serious....but u still see schools with students preparing for exams and ssce even jamb...d schools and teachers mostly help them....u dont even hv to go far, go to villages in delta,enugu,benue,abia etc u see students that cant speak english well or write with it but still dey do take ssce exams....i dey lie
My Mum is a Head mistress in a village school, one of the Okpe vilages, she travels from the city down there daily, They teach in English. Thats Delta state,Im giving you 1st hand information.
I served in Enugu state Udi LGA to be precised 1999 I thought in English.
Now I haven't been to the North apart from just traveling fru, what Im waiting for is someone who served there in teaching capacity.
Now There is a village called Nasco, I have meant a guy from there in London and his view are quite different from those expressed here.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
walexsho:

Which country's official Language is Hausa .... A Yoruba man will never tell you Yoruba isn't a local dialect just because it is spoken by a tribe in Brazil. Exposure and sound education goes a long way
It sure does goes a long way I tell yah
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2017
PenisCaP:

Yea bro

How, tell us...
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
ollah2:

How are you sure it's all speculations? Not one or two people talked about their experiences yet you keep quoting every body writing nonsense.
you are the one spewing nonsense, speculation is word without proof.Education seem to lack some of you lots like a car which ran outta fuel.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by PenisCaP: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

How, tell us...

Go back to Fp and read the comment from d 3rd poster!.
Just there u would be answered.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ollah2: 10:16pm On May 07, 2017
erico2k2:

you are the one spewing nonsense, speculation is word without proof.Education seem to lack some of you lots like a car which ran outta fuel.

I'm not the one quoting people upandan this thread. I'm not the one stupid enough asking for proof from people who served or have friends/relatives that served up north while sharing their experiences.

You should take your own advise and seek more knowledge.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2017
ollah2:

I'm not the one quoting people upandan this thread. I'm not the one stupid enough asking for proof from people who served or have friends/relatives that served up north while sharing their experiences.

You should take your own advise and seek more knowledge.
U have brought no significant argument to the table or made any sense in total,all what you have said is what you heard and think/assume with no backup. Im sure there are people from the North reading what you are saying and just think you are plain silly.if not they would have jumped on my throat by now.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Opakan2: 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
Cool!
whereas their mates are somewhere in east side riding dicks, cucumbers etc. doing yeye pageants upandan.. only God can help those ones
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ollah2: 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
erico2k2:

U have brought no significant argument to the table or made any sense in total,all what you have said is what you heard and think/assume with no backup. Im sure there are people from the North reading what you are saying and just think you are plain silly.if not they would have jumped on my throat by now.

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. Different members have said the exact thing I said, Hausa language is used in writing exams in far north. If you aren't comfortable with that, write the body in charge of it.

Secondly, you are the one not bringing anything to the table besides arguments. You have argued with virtually everybody that commented on this thread.

Finally, stop writing nonsense all over the thread.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by mvem(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2017
erico2k2:

My Mum is a Head mistress in a village school, one of the Okpe vilages, she travels from the city down there daily, They teach in English. Thats Delta state,Im giving you 1st hand information.
I served in Enugu state Udi LGA to be precised 1999 I thought in English.
Now I haven't been to the North apart from just traveling fru, what Im waiting for is someone who served there in teaching capacity.
Now There is a village called Nasco, I have meant a guy from there in London and his view are quite different from those expressed here.
...ask well from other folks.....this country is seriously large
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Skhibanj1015(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2017
[As a fool that you have proven to be, WAEC is usually conducted around April 14th and 15th of every year? Another dunce in the making.
quote author=ezenwajosh post=56299143]They said they where abducted when writing WAEC.... pls do they write waec in Hausa language..... Cox the girls never knew how to write nor speak english[/quote]
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
ollah2:

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. Different members have said the exact thing I said, Hausa language is used in writing exams in far north. If you aren't comfortable with that, write the body in charge of it.

Secondly, you are the one not bringing anything to the table besides arguments. You have argued with virtually everybody that commented on this thread.

Finally, stop writing nonsense all over the thread.

Shalom
I just learnt something new from you today
Hausa is used to write PHYSICS< plz what do one call Speed in Hausa or how does one write a chemical reaction in Hausa?
we as humans have the right to be stupid but you my friend is taking the pisssss.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ilynem(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2017
ginggerxy:
if not scam how can ss3 student preparing for SSCE not know how to speak English. The truth will come out one
You really shouldn't talk if you haven't been to the north. There are students in higher institutions here who can't speak English at all. These ones too wrote waec.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nowenuse: 12:38am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:
They said they where abducted when writing WAEC.... pls do they write waec in Hausa language..... Cox the girls never knew how to write nor speak english

Many can manage to write some English but cannot speak fluently. Some of them have the questions translated to them in Hausa first before attempting them. grin
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nowenuse: 12:41am On May 08, 2017
FemiFimile:
lalasticlala this ones no be like Chibok girls again now.

They dont even look like Aboki from the North as know them .

This country called Naija is a dream killer. Just look at those girls and even their composure.

Alot of changed since they jump off Boko Islamist paedophile truck.

Can't you see how ignorant you sound? There are about 200 ethnic groups in the north, do you think they all look alike?
Do Kanuris look like fulanis or the Hausas look like Gbagyis, Buras or Marghis?
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nowenuse: 12:46am On May 08, 2017
ginggerxy:
if not scam how can ss3 student preparing for SSCE not know how to speak English. The truth will come out one

Many core-northern sec school graduates still find it hard to speak english. Some of them are allowed to write in Hausa in Waec (as i heard).
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:39am On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Yes they can write WAEC in Hausa. Matter of fact, they lecture them in Hausa and note that Hausa isn't a local language. It's spoken in some other western countries and WAEC is a West African exam.

Capish
what is this one saying, i hope you too wrote your waec with hausa language. Trash

1 Like

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by yom2(m): 3:15am On May 08, 2017
FemiFimile:
lalasticlala this ones no be like Chibok girls again now.

They dont even look like Aboki from the North as know them .

This country called Naija is a dream killer. Just look at those girls and even their composure.

Alot of changed since they jump off Boko Islamist paedophile truck.
escaped from hell to heaven
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 5:12am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:
They said they where abducted when writing WAEC.... pls do they write waec in Hausa language..... Cox the girls never knew how to write nor speak english

You're either ignorant or just plain daft ...

I hope for nigeria's sake... It is the former
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Great504: 5:59am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:
but I had my nysc @ Kebbi State. They are always helped out with their exams. Trust me they don't know the multiplication table. U can easily piss them with a simple question of 4x5. So fun of telling "ba turanshi' I.e no understanding of English at all. In conclusion, it is a place where they want u to learn their own but don't want to learn the English. If there is a place u wish to accomplish more as regards academics, I will advice u go to Northern parts. U will get more with little effort (especially if u are a Muslim).
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by menwongo(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Yes they can write WAEC in Hausa. Matter of fact, they lecture them in Hausa and note that Hausa isn't a local language. It's spoken in some other western countries and WAEC is a West African exam.

Capish

1 Like

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ibraheem35: 6:12am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Oga they can read and write, even an Igbo man from a typical village will find it difficult to communicate in English.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ibraheem35: 6:19am On May 08, 2017
walexsho:

Oga erudite which country outside Nigeria speak Igbo as a pride.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ibraheem35: 6:20am On May 08, 2017
walexsho:

Oga erudite which country outside Nigeria speak Igbo as a tribe.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Jaysey(f): 6:20am On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Capish
dumb quote
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Jaysey(f): 6:21am On May 08, 2017
The truth will surface one day
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 08, 2017
good news. even if thousands of them return, as long as Henry my close friend, xtriger dad, and of them I lost in mubi didn't return, the government have failed.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 08, 2017
Someone about to write waec can't speak english.... I wonder d hausa name for HCl..... hope they can speak English in US now..... bokos wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.