Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) (49149 Views)

#ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / Aregbesola Donates Tablets To Rescued Chibokgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by adeniyi65(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2017
shamecurls:

And some flat-headed dwarfs keep calling it a scam!

habaa! Wetin d mob carry do u now.dis ur thing too murch for ur signature o.habeg just forgive him.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Yes they can write WAEC in Hausa. Matter of fact, they lecture them in Hausa and note that Hausa isn't a local language. It's spoken in some other western countries and WAEC is a West African exam.

Capish

I guess your still in seconday school preparing to write wace.

so they will write maths, physics, etc in Hausa right?
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by lilytender: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:
They said they where abducted when writing WAEC.... pls do they write waec in Hausa language..... Cox the girls never knew how to write nor speak english

Can you recollect that you wrote WAEC five times before getting a "6" in English? You are in the same category as these girls.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by thinkative: 7:45am On May 08, 2017
ginggerxy:
if not scam how can ss3 student preparing for SSCE not know how to speak English. The truth will come out one

seems you have never been to the north. even some teachers can't speak English.
I used to have this thoughts until I saw things for myself...

And note that writing an exam is different from actually passing the exam
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by morounkola(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2017
You need to visit the north then you will understand that the level of education there is poor. Even their graduates can't express themselves clearly.
My ZI gave sone corp members query for not being at their duty posts. The man could not make any sense of their responses and had to call them for questioning. He was not surprised when he learnt they came from and schooled in the North.
That was in 2005, so imagine what the situation would be now.
I am not trying to convince you if you still believe the Chibok girls issue is a scam. [Qquote author=ezenwajosh post=56299143]They said they where abducted when writing WAEC.... pls do they write waec in Hausa language..... Cox the girls never knew how to write nor speak english[/quote]
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by PenisCaP: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Good for them, read a story similar to this about them chibok girls but they were more than 2.
I am not doubting this story but some times I feel the stories don't add up, let the school provide pictures or passport photographs so we can compare with these new set of girls being released

My bella u look gd hope u aint bleepin som afo.... there
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by TGM2015: 8:57am On May 08, 2017
Senipapa:
I marked waec during my service year, marked script from a northern center to be specific and Northerners are given preferential treatment during marking, our coordinators directed us not to judge them from their grammar presentation but try to make a little sense from the rubbish they write and score them. I failed them much cos majority couldn't make a meaningful sentence but during vetting I was directed to go upgrade them, at the end of the day, they passed. So when you ask how can someone who doesn't know how to speak or write English be a waec candidate, I tell you my brother it's very possible in Nigeria most expecially in the north.
Thank you for this piece of post. Even most of those who are saying those girls can not speaks good English, ask them to writing an essay about their selves or application/cover letter, who will be surprise.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Go back to Fp and read the comment from d 3rd poster!. Just there u would be answered.

Gerra there men....
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by Elhabeeb1(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2017
erico2k2:

so no one frm the NE on NL here? are you lot defending this SCAM mare sympathizers then?
I am from the NE, it's your choice to believe they were taken or not.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by vivian4god2010: 11:01am On May 08, 2017
ollah2:

Yes they can write WAEC in Hausa. Matter of fact, they lecture them in Hausa and note that Hausa isn't a local language. It's spoken in some other western countries and WAEC is a West African exam.

Capish

You are foolish

1 Like

Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
Elhabeeb1:

I am from the NE, it's your choice to believe they were taken or not.
Wow but you can read and write in English . Anyway Goodluck to you lot in the NE you definitely need it more than I do.
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by ollah2: 12:27pm On May 08, 2017
vivian4god2010:

You are foolish

I ll pretend as tho it's not seen
Re: 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2017
Senipapa:
I marked waec during my service year, marked script from a northern center to be specific and Northerners are given preferential treatment during marking, our coordinators directed us not to judge them from their grammar presentation but try to make a little sense from the rubbish they write and score them. I failed them much cos majority couldn't make a meaningful sentence but during vetting I was directed to go upgrade them, at the end of the day, they passed. So when you ask how can someone who doesn't know how to speak or write English be a waec candidate, I tell you my brother it's very possible in Nigeria most expecially in the north.
Poor English is different from No English .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.