Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (35795 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 7:58pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Why don't you go call Chukwu alibo bambifucktard to come ban me.

Nonsense.

The bastard got what was coming for him. Stick your head in a hole in you don't like that.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
chibok girl is a scam

kiss the truth
STFU. The girls are free and that's the truth

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
kropotkin11:
STFU. The girls are free and that's the truth
[/s]
chibok girls is a scam

kiss the truth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by MrAlfa: 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
konoplyanka:
I wonder what igbos are turning into just embarrassing themselves everywhere. I pity the future of igbo youths if they continue to live with this paranoia and engage in self destructive activities.

Nnamdi cownu has filled their heart with hatred which will eventually destroy them. boko haram will be a child's play when compared to what will become of them even after they get their Biafra.

worry for yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by PFRB: 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
konoplyanka:
I wonder what igbos are turning into just embarrassing themselves everywhere. I pity the future of igbo youths if they continue to live with this paranoia and engage in self destructive activities.

Nnamdi cownu has filled their heart with hatred which will eventually destroy them. boko haram will be a child's play when compared to what will become of them even after they get their Biafra.

How do you know that the guy is Igbo? ? ? ? ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
donmalcolm21:
i hope you can see Rule 2 being broken here. Nobody has monopoly for unbridled tongue

Go sit somewhere jor. You guys insult afonja here daily and even curse Buhari daily but now crying like a kid. Dont you have shame?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by EnkayDezign: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
omohayek:
I don't understand how people can be so blinded by their bitterness over Jonathan's defeat that they embrace Donald Trump, a man who has been sued and fined multiple times by the US government for racial discrimination against blacks, who still insists that five black men who were wrongly accused of rape must be guilty, who called the only black US president a "Kenyan" with a "fake" birth certificate, who falsely insists that all black neighborhoods in America are "war zones" ... I could go on indefinitely.

Is it insanity talking with these guys, or raging self-hatred? Because Donald Trump and his supporters will never, ever see any of them as anything more than n*ggers, no matter how loudly they proclaim their supposed "Christianity". The [b]last thing Trump and company would ever care about is some separatist struggle in a faraway African country[/b].

You nailed it bro. Unfortunately, our christian brothers/sisters in Nigeria keep assuming their faith makes them favorable to the west. It is pretty sad, they don't realize, we need to set aside religion (Both foreign ideologies), and build a strong Nation as Africans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Externalhat:

The way you follow that guy around shows you have no work nor shame. How can a grown man follow his mate everywhere with several monikers, stop disgracing yourself bro.
[/s]
what's this one saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
Externalhat:

Gainfully employed indeed. I know more than 18 of his monikers, he is the one behind all cloned handles of nairalanders. There is one guy that do make him cry to the mods cheesy

Which gainfully employed?

Is it the same person that ran out of mb this afternoon?

Gainfully employed ko jobless hustler ni.

Mtchewww.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying

Don't worry, even this one will soon be shut down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which mechanical engineer?

Gainfully employed mechanical engineer involved in petty phone retail?

guess what am chilling with my Geees in my tiny sitting room

that's what men do when they're less busy not sharking kai kai all the time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Don't worry, even this one will soon be shut down.
[/s]
what's this one saying?

is my presence paining you already?

did i break any rule?

why the desperation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 9:09pm On May 07, 2017
Externalhat:

Go sit somewhere jor. You guys insult afonja here daily and even curse Buhari daily but now crying like a kid. Dont you have shame?

Just allow them. Their case has been noticed by international communities.

Let's watch as they pilot themselves to the "promised land".

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Ubanaese1: 9:09pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Externalhat:

Gainfully employed indeed. I know more than 18 of his monikers, he is the one behind all cloned handles of nairalanders. There is one guy that do make him cry to the mods cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash

illusion is allowed

am so happy am the one that makes you soo illusive that everyone is me

i guess you'll be seeing me in your dreams too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by seunmsg(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
Rikidony:
that Jorge Pena guy nearly kill am grin grin

That guy no get chill at all. Very wicked white dude. grin

10 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:

guess what am chilling with my Geees in my tiny sitting room

that's what men do when they're less busy not sharking kai kai all the time

Choi, showing me computer game inside one hole?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by omenkaLives(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
wristbangle:

The stench of stupidity oozing out from these IPOB members has been noticed in the overseas. Just look at the smiley that American gave, h/she isn't just disappointed but perplexed about the guy's stupidity.

Come to think of it, he even showcased an act of racism in his shameful comment. Extremely disappointed as well here sadsad
Those things that call themselves ipob yoots are a disgrace to humanity. It is so unfortunate one is compelled by fate to share a common planet with then.

Spits.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which mechanical engineer?

Gainfully employed mechanical engineer involved in petty phone retail?
Apparently he isn't the wiser as to the difference between a phone repairer and a mechanical engineer. In his deluded mind the two are one and the same grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.