Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (35772 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:08am On May 08, 2017
ipodstinks:
You see the way they do cry a victim cry when they give them what they do back. have always been saying it.

Na dere way nah. They will never face Hausa that slaughter them like chicken but always screaming afonja everywhere like a battered kid. Shameless people

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:17am On May 08, 2017
Jakama90:

Onye ofe mmanu... Children of betrayer.

Wawa Ibo, descendant of Abidjan bra wearing tourist.

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:

OH U ALSO KNEW THERE WAS A BIAFRA MASACRE TTHOUGHT UR GOVERNMENT DENIED IT

It was a big scam. Nothing like biafuro massacre.

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
caesaraba:

No Igbo was killed in the civil war. They just gathered a few kids and starved them of food so they could take pictures and seek international sympathy. If indeed enough of them were killed, we wouldn't have to contend today with the sheer multitudes of retards lining the pages of the Internet spewing thrash like programmed robots. Only a few million animals were killed in the civil war. The figures are just propaganda.

Remove those pics, not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:25am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

That guy went too far with his post. No fear, dem go soon serve am better ban

That's not to say y'all are saints tho. I've seen similar posts from ipob clowns.

But like I always say, some of us know the borderline and we go always call out bullchiiiiit if we see am regardless of the ethnic group

They post worst things on radio biafra facebook page. There was even a thread by one BALKAN few days ago, stop falling for their theatrics, those ipob are evil.

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
Externalhat:

Remove those pics, not cool.

Why?

They do worse than that.

Infact, I'm going to save the pix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Omofunaab2: 11:29am On May 08, 2017
lloydsfolarin:
Igbos are pathetic

Why are Nigerians engaging these fools in an unproductive argument?

This is what they represent as a tribe; manipulation and hatred.

Are Nigerians surprised at this Igbos' foolishness? No! Nigerians know that Igbos have always been stupid. No surprise! Historically, they have always thought that they were smarter than others which was the reason why the coup in the 60s was carried out by Igbos but as God ll have it, we killed them back in millions like cockroaches they were.

They are nothing but animals in human skins

They are the most manipulative, self-glorified, tribalistic, criminal-minded, selfish and hateful people on earth

These animals should have been all wiped out during the civil war by Nigerian Army without looking back, that would have save us all these Igbos' madness.

Bros abeg edit.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jetleeee: 11:33am On May 08, 2017
Externalhat:

They post worst things on radio biafra facebook page. There was even a thread by one BALKAN few days ago, stop falling for their theatrics, those ipob are evil.

I get your point Breh. I know these mofos like my palms lol. I just feel everything should have limit and you'll agree with me that guy crossed the line

I'm not as stressed regarding the post anymore like I was when I first saw it sha. After all, the guy that called Yorubas ewedu eating pigs never got banned neither was his post deleted.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 11:33am On May 08, 2017
Externalhat:

Correct.

As far as I'm concerned, they have not even gotten what they bargained and are still bargaining for.

I swear if I have my way, it will be better for soddom and gomorah than for them.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by LionDeLeo: 11:36am On May 08, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Bros abeg edit.

They say worse.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:39am On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Why?

They do worse than that.

Infact, I'm going to save the pix.

I know, especially those innocent Yoruba kids they post everywhere. Just pls

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Omofunaab2: 11:40am On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They say worse.

I know but that was way too much. The guy sounded like he was serious about it

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:41am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

I get your point Breh. I know these mofos like my palms lol. I just feel everything should have limits and you'll agree with me that guy crossed the line

I'm not as stressed regarding the post anymore like I was when I first saw it sha. After all, the guy that called Yorubas ewedu eating pigs never got banned neither was his post deleted.

Just go through their post on radio biafra page and you will never have any Ibo friend. They curse Yoruba there daily and even wish them evil, i dont even pity them anyway. The hate is now mutual, no pretense.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jakama90(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2017
Externalhat:

Wawa Ibo, descendant of Abidjan bra wearing tourist.
At least we have a root.. But shamefully you don't have root... Born troway.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jakama90(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2017
ipodstinks:
elyah, see children of ingrate.
E don pain am ooo.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by uzoexcel(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2017
Rikidony:
CNN posted the breaking news yesterday about the release Chibok girls. so this Nigerian guy tries to bring in this stale propaganda and got this epic reply from Americans grin grin grin grin

Giv us d link lemme go and defend our honour..wat rubbish smiley cheesy
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jetleeee: 11:46am On May 08, 2017
I've seen these fanyogo boys post pics of Yoruba men with scars on CNN Facebook page. Yeah...their madness reach that side. And it's not like they are good at it. With just one Facebook account, I can easily take these clowns to the cleaners.

Just 2 days ago, someone posted a screenshot of what an ipob clown posted on a Jamaican Facebook page

Let's not even talk about the nonsense they post on reddit and quora to paint other ethnic groups in bad light.

In spite of this, that Yoruba rep is still positively soaring higher especially wtr the exportation of culture, language and religion while fingers are being pointed at them as the Nigerians selling salt in Asia lol

Talk about folks shooting themselves in the foot cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Externalhat: 11:48am On May 08, 2017
Jakama90:

At least we have a root.. But shamefully you don't have root... Born troway.

Wawa Ibo, we are Proudly Oduduwa but you guys have no history nor origin. While some are wawa, some are Osu and the rest Abakaliki. Infact, some are even products of baby factory. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by tonytony208(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2017
najoke:

but Kanu who was in jail for 2 yrs can look fresher than fresh.....when you guys were making noise on how fresh Kanu looks in prison you did not see any lie in that.....when we say Igbos are the most gullible and hypocritical species on planet earth.......you just proved us right grin grin grin

It is not by how long you are held in captivity. It is by in what condition. From what your government had been telling us about Boko Haram, they are on the run and have no place to call home. Look at the faces of their army and you will see suffering. From the stories you guys also told us, the captured girls are used as servants and sex slaves. Now, look at those faces and tell me if they fit the profile of erstwhile Boko Haram captives.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by linusbnn(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Some people are heartless. How can you call the chibok girls issue scam?
Maybe the Biafran massacre was scam afterall

*How can 203 girls be writing physics in one school,so how many students do the school has and how many art and social sciences candidate were writing the exams if 200+ are science students in the far northern state?
*What happened to the Waec staffs present at the school?
*Even in the south,east nd west,which one school has 200+ writing physic?
*I refuse to believe this chibok script,but make una continue because na Gej I blame for keeping Jega to handle election matters and forming good samaritan to letting this wicked Apc have power over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by caesaraba(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I know but that was way too much. The guy sounded like he was serious about it

You really think this is a joke? The Igbos are online/offline everyday beating the drums of war and you think a day of reckoning isn't coming? It is the duty of every non-Igbo person to sensitize those offline less exposed people around him/her on what is forthcoming to have everyone prepared for when it begins. It gets closer everyday... A second cleansing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Emerituz(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
God will bless you with more I.Q
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Emerituz(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stupid liberals were the ones who attacked him and not sensible Americans
SMH

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Emerituz(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s] chibok girl is a scam
kiss the truth
IPOB massacre was a scam

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by intruxive(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2017
First they do drugs and claim they are nigerians, then they spill hatred and ppl call them nigerians, then they they fake everything and still claim it made in nigeria, but then everyday they eye our oil reserve they remember they are biafrans and want to claim it. In a country of over 170mill and countless tribes..... how can 1 just be the virus thats killing everyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Pirosaw: 4:17pm On May 08, 2017
Un answers questions about the Chibok girls

1. Who ordered that they should go for the exam when we all knew it was not safe? the time frame for carry out this operation without helping hands from the forces is questionable.
2. Why were the children of the principals not among the girls?
3. If we are really negotiating with the real Boko haram why is killing still going on? From my knowledge once there is negotiation, fighting, killing and kidnapping stop. Why are there still killing, kidnapping etc?
4. Who provided the money for their feeding for the past three years, it is difficult to feed a family of 4 now in Nigeria, hmmmm ?
5. Where and how can this total number of people can be kept without anyone knowing or seeing them, during praying, cooking, eating etc. It will be a very large place that is hiding from every eyes, is this possible I don't know??
6. They are looking fresh and well taking care of meanwhile we were told Boko haram have been technically defeated.
7. If they can adequately take care of the girls up to this time, they would have spent over a billion of naira in feeding, clothing and all the other stuffs girls need. Boko haram must have a bank where they withdrew from, market where they purchased food to feed this girls etc without any of us knowing including the forces and government.
8. We were told they were scattered to various place, ok that means some people somewhere know something more than us.
9. One of the leader of Boko haram was caught in one of the state governor's longe hmmmmmmm, how? why?
10. Telephone conversation with a member of the senate discussing what and what, what happened to the senator? hmmmmm
11. Have any of the leader of boko harram caught be persecuted to logically conclusion, the cases is still on going may be ok?
12. Every where in the village is well known to the residents (owners) and hunters but these girls were kept somewhere no one knows, how and where?
13. These last set of released girls were looking well fed hmmmmmm, I happy for them and their parents but something is not adding up well
14. We were told the forest has been cleared true or false ??
15. Many more questions begging for answers and many stories are not agreeing, why I can tell but time may tell

But the truth I know is that Chibok girls were kidnapped for what reason I don't think any of us can 100% be sure of.

Our joint prayers is that may God help this administration to get the remaining girls release in good time so that their parents can now sleep well. Well done Buhari while we wait for the remaining girls.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by famology(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
He was left wit a bloody nose 4 his crass stupidity nd shear foolishness.He mistook cnn 4 nairaland i surpose.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ElsonMorali: 4:30pm On May 08, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
chibok girl is a scam

kiss the truth

The 3million alleged Biafran deaths during the civil war was a scam to garner sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ElsonMorali: 4:31pm On May 08, 2017
caesaraba:

You really think this is a joke? The Igbos are online/offline everyday beating the drums of war and you think a day of reckoning isn't coming? It is the duty of every non-Igbo person to sensitize those offline less exposed people around him/her on what is forthcoming to have everyone prepared for when it begins. It gets closer everyday... A second cleansing.

If they start a war, they will be totally annihilated. No doubt about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.